Pet peeve(s) that other players do that you can't stand

389 replies to this topic
Beez
  • Beez

Given To Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:08 PM

Players who think crashing into you is a form of passing.
  • jdv95, gtafan26, Arrows to Athens and 1 other like this

dankJay
  • dankJay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:46 PM

another thing i hate is when i call for my hydra only to be shot by a random player and have them steal my hydra.

Lol thats the worst
  • hugh750 and gtafan26 like this

N R G
  • N R G

cla$$y lady

• Members
  • Qatar

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:37 PM

I hate all players this blast sh*t music, if you're going to blast music at least let it be good music. I also hate dirty racers and players that hunt you down for no reason.

• gtafan26, jerryinohio78 and Happy Hunter like this

The-Ghost
  • The-Ghost

They mad bro...

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:07 PM

I hate all players this blast sh*t music, if you're going to blast music at least let it be good music. I also hate dirty racers and players that hunt you down for no reason.

I hate players that will blast music in general, be it a bad or a good music.

LIKE SERIOUSLY DUDE WHO TOLD YOU THAT I WANNA LISTEN TO YOUR MUSIC!

• hugh750, Arrows to Athens, N R G and 2 others like this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:33 PM

But what is good music? The music that you like?

Madhorse
  • Madhorse

Rat

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:39 PM

But what is good music? The music that you like?

No music is good when it's blasted through sh*tty mics making it a distorted mess.
  • gtafan26, B7R, IamCourtney and 4 others like this

KWF1981
  • KWF1981

Gangsta

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:45 PM

^ Aside the modern noise kids like, Trap/Dubstep and what-not...

All sounds the same... Terrible.

• FrozenDanCicle likes this

Beez
  • Beez

Given To Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:18 PM

+1 on the music. Who hired you to be DJ?

Also dislike hearing the smoke alarm low battery chirp from other players' mic. How do they live with that chirp constantly? WTF, change the battery!
  • gtafan26 likes this

Cryptic Entries
  • Cryptic Entries

Metalhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:36 PM

+1 on the music. Who hired you to be DJ?

Also dislike hearing the smoke alarm low battery chirp from other players' mic. How do they live with that chirp constantly? WTF, change the battery!

I had an IRL friend who had that problem. The last time I met him at his house I fixed it for him because I got tired of having to turn up the game sound just so I wouldn't hear it.
  • Beez likes this

79'Blazer4x4
  • 79'Blazer4x4

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:13 PM Edited by 79'Blazer4x4, 12 October 2017 - 06:14 PM.

Yesterday I was in a stockpile lobby and someone was was eating chips or something right by his mic. This went on for a while until I decided to turn on my mic and make the most exagerated and gross lip smacking and chewing noises into it(sorry to the rest of the people in that lobby, haha), which made them stop eating whatever they were eating.

• Quarthon likes this

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

Where did I park my Tornado?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:30 PM

Speaking of microphones, I logged many, many hours of GTA online....  mic open the entire time, I didn't know until some guy told me a month ago that he could hear me.

f*ck.

• hugh750, Rafae, Arrows to Athens and 4 others like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:34 AM

I still can't hear anyone on Xbox One. Well, if I'm in a party I can hear - but actual standard game chat? I've never heard anyone since being on the One.

I don't know why. Partly a blessing (the posts above explain why), but also I kinda miss hearing people when they're made angry. Especially now you can record on current gen - could get some great rage/rants if I could just hear them. It's sad I'm probably missing on some classics going on all around me, but just can't hear them.

79'Blazer4x4
  • 79'Blazer4x4

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:14 AM

I still can't hear anyone on Xbox One. Well, if I'm in a party I can hear - but actual standard game chat? I've never heard anyone since being on the One.

I don't know why. Partly a blessing (the posts above explain why), but also I kinda miss hearing people when they're made angry. Especially now you can record on current gen - could get some great rage/rants if I could just hear them. It's sad I'm probably missing on some classics going on all around me, but just can't hear them.

I had an issue for a long time(on PS4) where I couldn't hear anyone unless I had a mic plugged in(I use a set of phone earbuds with a built in mic, so there's no turning it on or off, just plugging it in and unplugging it). If I unplugged the mic/headphones it would no longer let me hear chat. One day it just suddenly worked properly again without me doing anything to fix it and it has worked ever since.

• Happy Hunter likes this

N R G
  • N R G

cla$$y lady

• Members
  • Qatar

Posted 13 October 2017 - 04:28 AM

going backwards on a track to f*ck up everyone else driving properly. 

• Beez and Arrows to Athens like this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:50 PM

going backwards on a track to f*ck up everyone else driving properly. 

The Vespucci stunt track is a perfect example of this. f*cking Cockstar and their sh*tty looped tracks where racers drive through each other, making it the perfect trolling tool.

• N R G likes this

jerryinohio78
  • jerryinohio78

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:30 PM Edited by jerryinohio78, 13 October 2017 - 09:35 PM.

Dude,turn off mic. I don't want to hear you heavy breathing while you look at pretty feet on tumblr.

Really?! You quit after one heist fail! Would it be better if mommy took the controller and did it for you?
  • Arrows to Athens, Actlikeyouknow and the J is for Julia like this

HeatproofLemur
  • HeatproofLemur

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:06 AM

People who park inside you when you're in passive.

This and people shooting at you in a hydra while your passive only to smash all the windows in your car, nice one retard now I've got to drive all the way back to fix them.

Nerfgoth
  • Nerfgoth

Playa

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:18 PM

People who park inside you when you're in passive.

This and people shooting at you in a hydra while your passive only to smash all the windows in your car, nice one retard now I've got to drive all the way back to fix them.

Yeah, what with all randoms smashing your car windows? They dont shoot att anything or throwing stickies! Can someone explain why!

Xenon Xyanide
  • Xenon Xyanide

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:52 PM

CHEATERS. SNMS - Show No Mercy Spetsnaz (crew)

Basically cheating in the free mode lobbies of the console variants of GTA Online, yes and the Xbox One and PS4.  Whether it be glitched outfits, wall breaching and somehow spamming endless barrages of homing RPG's, hiding behind constant Ghost-Organisation spamming/rotating.  

Endless greiving of non-passive players.  When I saw this happening to a few randomers online (who weren't in the SNMS crew), I quickly went into passive.  I didn't realize there was an SNMS crew member in Ghost-Organisation' behind me in a Buzzard, and he must have been p*ssed, because I got a load of abuse through the in-game text messaging system.

"pu$$Y"

"passive noob, f a g g o t come fight now"

"I own you f u k ing  f a g"

"f u c you and die"

"own you f a g come now n die"

I didn't reply to anything of this, but this sort of behavior is not only just outright cancerous and pathetic, it's ridiculous that I keep seeing these idiot's ruining the game for legit players.  This really has to stop.

TLDR;

Pet pieve; Cancerous cheating kids/man-childs who can't help but spout off their nonsense.

• hugh750 and 79'Blazer4x4 like this

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:24 PM

Team Balancing: Off

Catch Up: On

Pet peeves of mine, how randoms and seemingly "high rank" players have no idea that they should change these settings. 

• Beez, N R G, 79'Blazer4x4 and 3 others like this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:57 PM Edited by Arrows to Athens, 14 October 2017 - 05:57 PM.

High ranked players playing missions on normal, or worst case scenario, EASY!

• IamCourtney, 79'Blazer4x4 and KWF1981 like this

Madhorse
  • Madhorse

Rat

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:12 PM

I've always wondered what's so wrong with that? I hate the super accurate AI on hard so that's why I never use it even though I'm a high rank player.

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:15 PM Edited by Arrows to Athens, 14 October 2017 - 08:17 PM.

I've always wondered what's so wrong with that? I hate the super accurate AI on hard so that's why I never use it even though I'm a high rank player.

There's not much difference between normal and hard anyway, so why not just put it on hard for that little extra pay and RP? I've been insta-killed by terminators on normal difficulty countless times in the past. And if it's on easy, then that's just sad.

• 79'Blazer4x4, Actlikeyouknow and KWF1981 like this

The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

The Absolute God of Hyper Death, The Hunter

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:19 PM

That's not how it works. All it gives you is an extra life, the AI doesn't change.

• Arrows to Athens, IamCourtney, 79'Blazer4x4 and 3 others like this

Chrome Toyota Prius
  • Chrome Toyota Prius

Gunrunning DCLXVI

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:25 PM

I can get behind this if they're playing with randoms. You never know when you're paired with an idiot until the mission/heist is on.

And, no, you can't always identify a fool by their crew. On a few occasions I've played with people from the IGN crew who knew had a firm grasp on how to correctly play a heist with high degrees of success.

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:52 PM

I can get behind this if they're playing with randoms. You never know when you're paired with an idiot until the mission/heist is on.

And, no, you can't always identify a fool by their crew. On a few occasions I've played with people from the IGN crew who knew had a firm grasp on how to correctly play a heist with high degrees of success.

If you're decent enough, you can get the mission done by yourself. The only the thing the difficulty changes is the number of lives you have.

In response to your second paragraph, well, I never said anything about crews.

Chrome Toyota Prius
  • Chrome Toyota Prius

Gunrunning DCLXVI

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:55 PM

If you're decent enough, you can get the mission done by yourself. The only the thing the difficulty changes is the number of lives you have.

In response to your second paragraph, well, I never said anything about crews.

The second paragraph was just added in case someone were to bring it up.

Spadge
  • Spadge

Hoochie Coochie Man

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:31 PM

People who can't behave calmly and have to jump and shoot and punch all the time. Can't stay around these types more than 1 minute without dying.

• 79'Blazer4x4 likes this

GenericGTAO
  • GenericGTAO

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:52 AM Edited by GenericGTAO, 15 October 2017 - 02:53 AM.

Check your mic settings in the interaction menu. set to everyone, and listen to the children squeal, and the "Gees" make dope deals over the mic, true story.  I have mine set to no one...occasionally, I will turn it back on for a laugh, but you can get caught accidentally leaving yours on and its gets annoying quick.

B7R
  • B7R

Custom

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2017 - 05:57 AM

Players that kill you then you get one kill on them and they go passive

F*ck off with that sh*t. 

• Arrows to Athens likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users