290 replies to this topic
TheFroggmann
  • TheFroggmann

Taco Truck DLC Confirmed!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Couple more from this weekend:

Shoot you for giving them a hand. Go to refill Meth Supplies and find a bunch of NPCs there. Ok, someone is doing a crate delivery. I clear the NPCs just in time for the CEO's employee to shoot me. I try heading into the building to try and save the situation just to find the entrance is bugged. He kills me. I respawn and destroy their plane and kill his CEO once again for my trouble. 

Constantly fire homing rockets at anything flying. Playing with my new Alpha and try to land on my Yacht. Homing rocket from a yellow CEO. Abort. Try a couple more times and abort every time. Finally decide to ignore the alert and land. get hit., doesn't destroy the plane but it's not happy. It blows as soon as I step out. 

White Shark
  • White Shark

Russian Insurgent

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

needlessly hit the ejector button...

qF5nUSs.gif

I also facepalm every time I pick up a friend in a vehicle with armored glass and the first thing they do is break it out.

needlessly hit the ejector button...

qF5nUSs.gif

I also facepalm every time I pick up a friend in a vehicle with armored glass and the first thing they do is break it out. 

Yes this a million times over!  Stay in the damn car for 5 ****ing minutes!!!

ojibwedude1979
  • ojibwedude1979

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 days ago

i despise  players that kill you after completing a heist or mission, or when you help them  , or your same crew member kills you when your not expecting it to happen.

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Arrows to Athens, 2 days ago.

People in Armoured Kurumas who constantly be a dick and crash into you during missions. f*cking hate that car with a passion.

gnomefromnome
  • gnomefromnome

to each his gnome

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

When your aircraft gets strafed, and it's not a lethal hit. Then if you crash but not because of the strafe, it says "xxx shot you down". No, I crashed on my own, just because xxx happened to shoot my aircraft doesn't mean he killed me.

Melkor1993
  • Melkor1993

Player Hater

• Members
  • Italy

Posted A day ago

I totally hate it when people need to glitch to achieve simple achievements like finishing a heist.

Really...not talking about money glitches and such, i do not care if people use those, but really...a wall breach user or telleporters to objectives and such, man...get some game skills dude...

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

Where did I park my Tornado?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted A day ago Edited by Prince_Polaris, A day ago.

When your aircraft gets strafed, and it's not a lethal hit. Then if you crash but not because of the strafe, it says "xxx shot you down". No, I crashed on my own, just because xxx happened to shoot my aircraft doesn't mean he killed me.

Why isn't this implemented with normal combat to make the endless EWO and Sticky spam useless???  :(

• 79'Blazer4x4, EkaSwede and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

OCDee
  • OCDee

Pedantic Bitch

• Members
  • Norway

Posted A day ago Edited by OCDee, A day ago.

Bumper car drivers.

For the love of god, we both get there faster than we need to if we don't ram eachother.

I don't mind a healthy chase.

But if you're faster than me; Pass me, don't ram me you asshole.

• Rafae likes this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A day ago

Assholes who see you flying a helicopter and can't resist the urge to take it out:

I was sourcing a car, it was a time trial so I flew my CEO Buzzard there so I could call one of my PVs, another guy in another Buzzard shoots me down unprovoked as I didn't even targeted him(I fly with MGs active as their crosshairs is not as big).

Seriously, why? He didn't even tried to kill me again he just went on his away like nothing happened!

So I finished sourcing the car, called in my buzzard and kept tabs on him, he sources a car, I intercept and blow it up and then I go on my way.

He still goes after me so I shoot his buzzard down and place a bounty on him after leaving.

I mean, Jesus, why did you even had to start that sh*t to begin with?
  • Kushology, 79'Blazer4x4 and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted A day ago Edited by Kushology, A day ago.

Assholes who see you flying a helicopter and can't resist the urge to take it out:

Same but with a Molotok/Jet..

Spoiler

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A day ago

Same but with a Molotok/Jet..

Spoiler

Molotoks are cool for me because they don't have explosive cannons and I can distinguish them on the radar because of their blips.

But I always shoot down an random Hydra or Lazer that flies by me, call it PSTD if you will, I call it preemptive defense.

Fatsanchez
  • Fatsanchez

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A day ago

Hey guys, honest question here:

People who don't set Player-Saved Outfits as the choice for Heist Gear.

Why is that a bad thing?

Ps: I havent done many heists at all, maybe two, long time ago. So please pardon my ignorance lol.
  • Pedinhuh likes this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A day ago

Why is that a bad thing?

Ps: I havent done many heists at all, maybe two, long time ago. So please pardon my ignorance lol.

1: Because it lock us from using our outfits, and if you're smart you should know that Heavy Utility Vests and BP Helmets offers additional health and protection against NPCs, which can be life-saving in heists.

2: It's dictionary to how we should play the game like the leader wants it, I'm okay with it but not everyone is.
  • Shadowfennekin and Kushology like this

hotrats773
  • hotrats773

From This Mortal Coil...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Why is that a bad thing?

Because of control freaks ("thanks for the hazmat suits, asswipe") or people just not knowing. The Pac Standard hack setup, for me at least, almost requires heavy armor because of the god-like NPCs. I just like it because I don't want to be "that player" who dies trying to show off my latest fashion creation.

• gtafan26 and Kushology like this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted A day ago Edited by Kushology, A day ago.

^ I'll only down jets if they come for me or try to come after me.

Why is that a bad thing?

Because people like having heavy vests.

I'd rather have the extra protection because AI is bullsh*t.

Speaking for myself here though. I'm very capable of doing any heist or any setup without the gear because I take cover and have my snacks/armour menu open as much as possible but I'd rather have it incase I need it than not at all.

I had a friend who was super cocky his first time doing a heist. I suggested he wear/buy a vest and make an outfit. What does he do? "Nah, I don't need it."

What happened? He was the first and only person to die.

What do you think I said? "Should've listened to me when I told you, but you had to act like an idiot and be ignorant."

Did he like that I said that? Hell no but you bet your ass he bought a vest and even the extra mile of a bullet proof helmet.

I've done and have been asked to partake in Criminal Mastermind several times. I'd need both my hands to count how many times I've done it.

GTAUrbanCamping
  • GTAUrbanCamping

Urban Camper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

i despise  players that kill you after completing a heist or mission, or when you help them  , or your same crew member kills you when your not expecting it to happen.

i always get out my shotgun after and walk away...then when I see them pull theirs out, Ill roll and kill them. I dont kill them unless they try to kill me.
  • MisFit-138 likes this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

People who are doing business missions in a public session and you left them alone..... but they decide to mess with you when you're doing something

• hugh750 likes this

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

People who are doing business missions in a public session and you left them alone..... but they decide to mess with you when you're doing something

This is why there is no honour in leaving people alone. When in Rome...

People who vote in Stunt Races for

1. Chiliad (total f*cking lottery)
2. 45 degrees (totally f*cking rubbish)
3. Big M (see 2)

ARlS
  • ARlS

in wonderland

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

A couple of times I got a ride from a passive player when all of a sudden they stop the car, get out and shoot me in my pretty face...

Stupid KD bitches should stick with deathmatch type games... but they probably suck too much a them so they use tactics like this. SAD!

• hugh750 and gtafan26 like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 hours ago

i've had that happen to me many times, i'd be doing a ceo job and i had randoms attack me, r*'s decision to let players attack other players who are doing ceo, bunker or hangar jobs was a bad idea. :angry:

wei wei
  • wei wei

• Members

Posted 3 hours ago

biggest pet peeve(during missions) for me is when i'm the driver/pilot and the passenger creates a waypoint on the map for me. i really consider this to be an insult when the passenger is a lower rank(i'm almost 500) than me.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users