161 replies to this topic
BLOOD
  • BLOOD

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None
  • Take-Two Analyst of the Year

Posted A week ago

Rockstar New York is not yet incorporated as a studio subsidiary the last time they converted their Publishing offices into a development studio was with Rockstar London registered as Rockstar London Limited however in a SEC filing I read in summer Rockstar New York is an unincorporated development studio of Rockstar Games based in their NY HQ. Plus it on their careers page. If things get tougher I can see them incorporating them then reducing from 8 development studios to 6 (North, San Diego, Toronto, India, Lincoln, New York) then sadly shutting down (Leeds and New England). 2K Games and 2K Sports (or 2K Publishing Group) also have 8 development studios. And Social Point have 2 one in Japan and the other in Spain (on same HQ).

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted A week ago

I don't think Rockstar is going to have a rough time at all :p If anything I see them opening more studios.

• Jestic, BLOOD and Ivan1997GTA like this

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None
  • Take-Two Analyst of the Year

Posted A week ago Edited by BLOOD, A week ago.

I don't think Rockstar is going to have a rough time at all :p If anything I see them opening more studios.

Amen Brother. (I think Rockstar Montreal to compete with Ubisoft Montreal should be Next)
  • Ivan1997GTA likes this

Vrock_wave
  • Vrock_wave

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

guys if anyone needs i took a full soundtrack from the files of the PC version of the game 

download https://yadi.sk/d/wVgFPLkE3MxFGL

the package includes all the music I found (there are such as radio, music from bars, etc.)

demo :

• JamesG, KevFB, UltraGizmo64 and 2 others like this

PatrickBateman
  • PatrickBateman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted A week ago

Do you guys think it will be a remaster like the X360/PS3 GTA V to the next gen? (not really a remaster but a pretty good 'upgrade') Or will it be more like the PC version ported to the Xone and PS4?

In short, how big will this remaster be?

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Conversion 2014 [ViIV for GTANY Contribution]
    Best Map 2011 [IVSA]
    Modding Milestone [IVSA/Ped Paths]
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition][Contribution]

Posted A week ago Edited by Jestic, A week ago.

Do you guys think it will be a remaster like the X360/PS3 GTA V to the next gen? (not really a remaster but a pretty good 'upgrade') Or will it be more like the PC version ported to the Xone and PS4?

Who knows, there will probably be a lot of graphical improvements, lighting among other things. That doesn't require a large development team, just a 'few' graphics programmers. Remastering the game world is another story, they said we would get improved textures, It's very likely they dug up all the master PSD files and resaved them at the highest resolution available. They didn't mention anything about (3d) assets so I'd assume that largely stays the same, if not all.

Only time will tell.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

PatrickBateman
  • PatrickBateman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted A week ago

Yeah, hoping to see a trailer or pictures soon, can't wait! Playing it sometimes on pc and in my opinion it really hasn't aged well. (Mafia II from 2010 has, for example)

JamesG
  • JamesG

GoodFellas

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I think it will be a GTA V type thing. LA Noire was made in the Rage Engine so they could update it, give it better lighting, clouds, reflections, textures, HDR, etc. They said they done a graphical upgrade, we'll have to wait until they show us something though. 

Here's the quote from the Newswire post:

L.A. Noire for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One delivers the complete original game and all additional downloadable content with a range of technical enhancements for greater visual fidelity and authenticity, including enhanced lighting and clouds, new cinematic camera angles, high resolution textures and more. Plays natively in 1080p for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles, and stunning 4K for PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X, these versions capture the grit and grime of the City of Angels like never before.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

Pastry
  • Pastry

you know i had to ring-a-ding do it to em

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted A week ago

Last time I checked it was an unnamed engine made specifically for the face scan technology however it did have a few elements from RAGE. Though it's still very likely it'll be a GTA V style remaster.

• BLOOD likes this

PatrickBateman
  • PatrickBateman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted A week ago

It should be a GTA V style remaster, at least! The game does look okay-ish on pc with everything on high, like I said it hasn't aged well. I can't really explain but the world does look sometimes like a Playmobile world. (all interiors still look good, cars too, but the world outside..mwha). 

• BLOOD and Ivan1997GTA like this

PatrickBateman
  • PatrickBateman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 2 days ago Edited by PatrickBateman, 2 days ago.

"L.A. Noire for Xbox One comes with new bonus content and looks better than ever with an array of enhancements including updated weather, smog and lighting effects for a more realistic Los Angeles. Plus, real-time reflections on vehicle surfaces and new chrome and dirt effects to create a wider range of vehicles. Players can also discover new collectible hidden Novel Covers and Golden Vinyl records scattered throughout the world and complete objectives to unlock four new suits, each with unique special abilities."

Looks like these guys have already seen footage or photos. If so, it sounds certainly as a GTA V X360/PS3 > PS4/Xone upgrade!

Source - http://link.crwd.fr/..._source=twitter

• Spider-Vice, Efreet, Duxfever and 3 others like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

^ Some slightly newer details not mentioned specifically by Rockstar. Those lads have certainly seen some stuff ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users