Roger Cheeto
  • Roger Cheeto

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

They did Remater SA

It was pretty bad

Lol, I want RAGE remasters for the PS2 games.

Outta all the games they decided to remake this ? Really?

Yes, what's the issue

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

A RAGE remaster of any game pre-RAGE would be probably have to be a remake, not a remaster. It'd be a looooooot more work.

As for why they didn't go with MP3, Midnight Club or Table Tennis it's probably because those games didn't do as well as LA Noire did, so it makes more sense to do LA Noire. Plus it's more unique and probably the best suited game for their first dabble into the Nintendo Switch. If an RDR1 remaster was ever going to happen we'd already have RDR on PC, it's never happening.

• Spider-Vice, BLOOD and Ivan1997GTA like this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 2 weeks ago.

This is what they've been doing? Glad to see these greedy f*cks really have their finger on the pulse of what their fanbase wants :sarcasm:

I don't need to be reminded of why I didn't like LA Noire the first time around

kBlaise
  • kBlaise

"We're two hombres in a strange town..."

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm guessing you think you represent the fanbase. Well, you don't, at all. Most people are f*cking happy that this is happening.

• 2281, Roger Cheeto, theGTAking101 and 3 others like this

BurnettVice
  • BurnettVice

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm totally getting this if its a full on remaster like GTA V on PS4, XB1, and PC. Hopefully they add new activities and cases that were cut from the game.

Kipsta
  • Kipsta

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Why no mention of an updated PC version?

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 2 weeks ago

Because PC players are not getting an update.

The Switch version is actually going to be the PC version ported. Only Xbox One and PS4 get Remastered versions (and Vive which sounds like it will be it's own spin off EXE on PC).
  • Jestic, Spider-Vice, Tomasak and 3 others like this

Kipsta
  • Kipsta

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Because PC players are not getting an update.

The Switch version is actually going to be the PC version ported. Only Xbox One and PS4 get Remastered versions (and Vive which sounds like it will be it's own spin off EXE on PC).

That's what I mean, a "remaster" for PC aswell as XB1/PS4... Why are Rockstar not doing it?

They just kill me more and more with every announcement.

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

The PC remaster is coming next year. Gotta get those double dippers, innit.

TheFranchise
  • TheFranchise

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm really happy to see this remastered. Never played it, but I will be playing when it comes out.

With that said, I strongly believe that IV is next in the remaster. It really needs an update. It's graphics feel lackluster for HD console title considering it was the first major title from R* on the PS3/360
  • BLOOD likes this

Nem_Wan
  • Nem_Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Doesn't sound like the PS4/XB1 remaster is a compelling re-buy from PS3/360 unless you don't mind the price or think 720p is too jaggy, but let's see what the screenshots and trailer look like. Wait, shouldn't everyone who bought the Rockstar Pass get this free?  ;)

SchizNitz
  • SchizNitz

yo

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by SchizNitz, 2 weeks ago.

I can't help but wonder if Team Bondi's logo will still pop up when launching the game. It would kinda be sad if it doesn't.

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None
  • Take-Two Analyst of the Year

Posted 2 weeks ago

I can't help but wonder if Team Bondi's logo will still pop up when launching the game. It would kinda be sad if it doesn't.

It a complete remake even the New logo can tell..That will be cool though since the studio was suppose/reportedly to be Rockstar Sydney before it went Bankrupt  :cry:

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Spider-Vice, 2 weeks ago.

Team Bondi was an even bigger mess than Rockstar was at the time. Rockstar was famous back then for abusing their employees in terms of workload and for being general assholes internally, but Team Bondi was even worse! If it hadn't been for Rockstar, LA Noire wouldn't have been a thing and Team Bondi would have lasted less time. We can all see what happened to Whore of the Orient...

Here's some more info on Team Bondi's controversy: https://en.wikipedia...ndi#Controversy

The website made in rebellion by the employees because a lot weren't credited: https://web.archive....irecredits.com/

• SchizNitz, UltraGizmo64 and BLOOD like this

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by BLOOD, 2 weeks ago.

Thanks Spider-Vice..Anyway will be interesting to see Rockstar setting up a studio in Australia, their sister label 2K used to have one 2K Australia but shut down due to High expense but that 2K not the crown jewel 😆.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 2 weeks ago

That can not happen when all of Team Bondi's employees have been integrated into other companies or into their parent company who made effects for movies.

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

That can not happen when all of Team Bondi's employees have been integrated into other companies or into their parent company who made effects for movies.

Alright..

mombo2811
  • mombo2811

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

you can pre-order la noire now o_O

link

• Roger Cheeto likes this

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by .Emmi, 2 weeks ago.

So it's not full price ... same price as Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. $39.99 | €39,99

The Switch version is indeed more expensive $49.99 | €49,99

• Showcased in 1080p for the PlayStation 4 and stunning 4K for PlayStation 4 Pro.
  • Includes the complete original game and all additional downloadable content plus new collectibles and detective suits to unlock, each with unique special abilities.
  • Features an array of technical and graphical enhancements for a more realistic Los Angeles.

ps4.jpg

• theGTAking101, Darealbandicoot and Ivan1997GTA like this

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 2 weeks ago

I actually like the new covers, they're way more vintage! Liking the Available in UHD and Virtual Reality art too.

• SchizNitz, Roger Cheeto, .Emmi and 1 other like this

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 2 weeks ago

I can't wait for a comparison between the PS3/360 and the new versions ... I think if the GTA V remaster is anything to go by we are in for a treat!

• SchizNitz and mombo2811 like this

mombo2811
  • mombo2811

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by mombo2811, 2 weeks ago.

I can't wait for a comparison between the PS3/360 and the new versions ... I think if the GTA V remaster is anything to go by we are in for a treat!

eh i dont think it will be a the same as gta 5 it will prob just look a little better.. Because why would they ask u to pay $40

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 2 weeks ago

eh i dont think it will be a the same as gta 5 it will prob just look a little better.. Because why would they ask u to pay $40

Because they know that probably not many know about L.A. Noire in first place so they might be sceptical ... but if they see it's 'just' € 40 and it's from R* they might bite and give it a try ... that's why! There can still be lots of surprises that R* will announce at a later date, like a first person mode, more side missions, etc.

• BLOOD likes this

mombo2811
  • mombo2811

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Because they know that probably not many know about L.A. Noire in first place so they might be sceptical ... but if they see it's 'just' € 40 and it's from R* they might bite and give it a try ... that's why! There can still be lots of surprises that R* will announce at a later date, like a first person mode, more side missions, etc.

i dont think they have said there will be a FPS mode just vr missions 

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yeah ... they didn't say it yet but I think it will be in the new versions ... just read through the GTA V remaster announcement again, there was no hint about a FPS mode there - they only talked about visual and technical enhancements - and yet it had one.

• SchizNitz likes this

BLOOD
  • BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by BLOOD, 2 weeks ago.

Is it just me that having the feeling that Rockstar will take this opportunity to make an Expansion Installment for the game (Digital-only) to boost Parent company, Take-Two Interactive's "Digital" and "RCS" Businesses..similar to 2K Games/Hangar 13 support of DLCs for Mafia III (which is a single-player only game).

mombo2811
  • mombo2811

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yeah ... they didn't say it yet but I think it will be in the new versions ... just read through the GTA V remaster announcement again, there was no hint about a FPS mode there - they only talked about visual and technical enhancements - and yet it had one.

yeah they added in to gta 5 but it doesnt mean that they are going to add a FPS mode in to every game they release 

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 2 weeks ago

Is it just me that having the feeling that Rockstar will take this opportunity to make an Expansion Installment for the game (Digital-only) to boost Parent company, Take-Two Interactive's "Digital" and "RCS" Businesses..similar to 2K Games/Hangar 13 support of DLCs for Mafia III (which is a single-player only game).

It's just you ... I can confirm :lol:

yeah they added in to gta 5 but it doesnt mean that they are going to add a FPS mode in to every game they release

I did not say that ... but the rumors that came with this remaster also said that it will feature a first person mode ... well, since this L.A. Noire remaster rumor turned out true, I believe in the first person mode as well.

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm just happy it doesn't need to use 3 discs like the 360 version.
  • theGTAking101 likes this

mombo2811
  • mombo2811

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

It's just you ... I can confirm :lol:

I did not say that ... but the rumors that came with this remaster also said that it will feature a first person mode ... well, since this L.A. Noire remaster rumor turned out true, I believe in the first person mode as well.

where did u hear that?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users