Game crashing and sometimes there's no sound

4 replies to this topic
Niggasbewillin
  • Niggasbewillin

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:30 PM

I came back to GTA and made a new game, everything was fine then my camera stops working and cant move it.

On sweet's girl mission the first time i attempted it i crashed but now when i try to start it, guess what? it crashes.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:59 PM

First step is to delete the GTA_SA.set file.

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAO]

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:16 PM

On sweet's girl mission the first time i attempted it i crashed but now when i try to start it, guess what? it crashes.

Enable the frame limiter in the video settings.

I came back to GTA and made a new game, everything was fine then my camera stops working and cant move it.

You have some options. Some work for some people, others work for other people. Try them out one by one until you find one that works.

1. Launch the game with a game controller (e.g. Xbox 360 controller) plugged in, and keep it plugged in throughout your play. You don't have to necessarily use it, but just having it plugged in fixes mouse problems for some people, myself included.
2. Open the task manager while the game is running, find gta_sa.exe or gta-sa.exe in the details tab, right-click the process and click "set affinity". Untick every core except CPU 0. You will have to repeat this process every time you play the game unless you want to use a program like Prio.
3. Find the game executable in the game installation directory, right-click it and open its properties. Open the compatibility tab and set the compatibility mode to Windows 98.

abdmughal
  • abdmughal

Player Hater

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 07 September 2017 - 06:52 PM

I Will Suggest you Update your Sound Card Driver and always Run the Game as an Administrator. :) 

Shelly_Gamer
  • Shelly_Gamer

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:20 PM

I Will Suggest you Update your Sound Card Driver and always Run the Game as an Administrator. :)

Yes, I Think you are right may be there is a permission issue Run it As an Admin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users