Photo

[PC] Looking for active players to swap assistance

3 replies to this topic
MReefer7
  • MReefer7

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by MReefer7, A week ago.

As said I'm looking for some active players who are looking to get some help, and also give some help, with various different things like filling/selling from your warehouses/bunkers/drug dens etc. Also any help with missions and heists. Generally just looking for people to progress and make money with. I have bunkers and warehoueses etc which I need help filling and will help others to do the same aswell. Any newer players looking to make some money as an associate are welcome to add me also.

I play mostly from 11pm onwards (GMT+ 0)

You can add me on..

R* social club: MReefer

Steam: AK89

Thanks!

pwnchp
  • pwnchp

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I'm sorry to say it but MReefer, you were very disrespectful after I went out of my way to help you. Communities like ours are based on respect, and if you can't accept that then I don't see you going very far in any crew. Anyone thinking of working together with MReefer, be warned.

MReefer7
  • MReefer7

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by MReefer7, A week ago.

Why can't you just let it drop that I didn't want to be in your crew, I changed my mind once when I was in there and left (as the first time I said no, I didn't even join). Then you go out of your way to PM me after I removed you from all communication to tell me I'm not welcome back as I'm 'flipflopping around. I wanted to just leave quietly and leave it at that. Pretty sure me removing you from every source was a good indication I didn't want to come back anyway. The place was dead when I was on. As stated I am looking for people to play with on an equal level and just grind the missions etc, whether that is in a crew or not, and not be made to ride a sh*t rusty bike around if I am a trial member.

pwnchp
  • pwnchp

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

If you would have waited 1 more day you would have had the opportunity to meet all of us in session together. Then this weekend we filled up 2 lobbies with 60 people across mutliple MCs in our network. You wasted our time. Now I am wasting yours. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users