2 replies to this topic
Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 05 September 2017 - 10:56 PM

So i had this idea to use Captures to invite people to I/E, Weapon Sell and other freeroam activities, while the Capture serves as a lobby where one can discuss the plan and the prerequisites.

hfC1uIR.jpg

So what would you think, if you see such a invitation? How could such jobs appropriately called to avoid being mistaken for yet another RP9999999+ $$$$$$$$$$$$ - trap jobs?

• flexcreator, Hécate-II and 0CypherP like this

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homeboy

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:10 PM

Interesting idea. Saves typing and you can invite players from many sessions at once.

The host still have to doublecheck that everyone in the lobby can understand what's going on.

Make sure to place the job marker close to the warehouse.

But how can you invite to the empty lobby without changing sessions? Will you remain the in the same session after completing the Capture? I doubt that.

• 0CypherP likes this

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 07 September 2017 - 06:41 AM Edited by Alvarez, 07 September 2017 - 09:29 AM.

Yeah, you have to add people you invited as friends, then create the empty lobby then invite your new "friends" there. This is the only inconvenience at this.

Also of course the joined people first try to kill you, capture the objective, this is why you could write "listen what the host has to say to get money" as mission objective.

Have had invited a guy successfully yesterday this way, but i guess there should be better incentives, like CEO work or something.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users