Photo

Ghost Yacht in Paleto Bay?

51 replies to this topic
Suzuki Azure Vulpine
  • Suzuki Azure Vulpine

Paleto Bay's Resident Blue Vixen

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:42 PM Edited by Suzuki Azure Vulpine, 06 September 2017 - 09:04 PM.

As others have said, it's for a bunker supply mission. Why you saw it when you were alone, I don't know, it's a glitchy game.

Come on, you can't call this game glitchy. Play early access game for comparison, or other AAA games. GTA for its scale doesn't have that many bugs.

Lol, just lol

I agree with Maned on this one, Hell Ubisoft games have less bugs then GTA Online, that's still at Public Beta levels of Bugginess, That's saying a lot, cause at least those other AAA Games make some sort of try at fixing their goddamned game, R* Just said f*ck it, and only patches what affects the flow of Shark Card Money.

Aslad
  • Aslad

I didn't mispell Salad, I swear

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:10 PM

I'm amazed you managed to get onto it. Generally you tend to teleport onto the beach and your vehicle is left to crash lol

It's part of the Paleto Bay Triangle :p

Forza Harrd
  • Forza Harrd

Chef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:12 PM

Let's quit arguing whether or not the game is buggy and try to figure out why this yacht is appearing when I'm alone and not doing bunker work nor have I the entire session

They told you why already, the rest of this thread is just gravy.

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

Where did I park my Tornado?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:14 PM

Yah it's a bunker resupply mission

The Sole Survivor
  • The Sole Survivor

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:37 PM

who you gonna call?

ferguson99
  • ferguson99

Fergs Gaming

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:40 PM

And not one person thought of taking a screenshot ???

You know there is a rule in gaming........ if you do or see something amazing, No picture, it didnt happen.

RonaldVegan
  • RonaldVegan

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 06 September 2017 - 11:00 PM

I saw the exact same yacht while playing with my brother and no one else in the lobby. Once we got close to it we fell through the map and died

Picklez
  • Picklez

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:55 AM

Let's quit arguing whether or not the game is buggy and try to figure out why this yacht is appearing when I'm alone and not doing bunker work nor have I the entire session

It's appearing because the game is buggy.

The-Ghost
  • The-Ghost

Insert some pretentious crap about myself here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:14 AM

Eh probably one of the bugs, just like how the yacht from storymode mission/Online heist appears out of nowhere sometimes in the Rockstar Editor even if your footage was recorded online.

This game should have been called Buggy Theft Auto Online

J1M
  • J1M

APB

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 September 2017 - 06:12 AM

There's somethin' strange,

in Paleto Bay.

who you gonna call?

Spoiler

• alkaline_ and Xiled like this

GoogleMcDougle
  • GoogleMcDougle

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

I got some screen shots, whats the easiest why to upload them here?

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GTA KING. NO CHEAT CODES.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Could have been a player owned yacht who was  trying to enter your glitchy room and the server timed out before they joined. There is many explanation OP, but if you are refusing to accept any we provide then we all will go along with your Ghost Boat Theory.

Since you don't believe in game bugs, but you believe in ghost, then I see Ghost ships ALL the time:

OoF7Pum.jpg

Here is my boat...

619ELbf.jpg

....Here is my boat when I'm doing missions

Hurry! Call Peter Venkman! 

GoogleMcDougle
  • GoogleMcDougle

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

That's just the low poly model of your boat.

What we are talking about is a Yacht, spawning just off the coast of Paleto bay. Right where the 'Paleto Triangle' is.  It has no doors, no one on it.  It has as previously mentioned by the OP a working computer on it (tho i've not seen this myself).  It isn't one of the three you can buy off of Dock Tease so can't possibly be another players yacht. It has an engine room unlike players yachts.  It has a HUGE presidential style living quaters.  Tables and chairs on the rear deck.  No water in the hot tub.

Now, how do i post pics on here?

Nugsy
  • Nugsy

President of Restless MC

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 3 weeks ago

What we are talking about is a Yacht, spawning just off the coast of Paleto bay. Right where the 'Paleto Triangle' is.  It has no doors, no one on it.  It has as previously mentioned by the OP a working computer on it (tho i've not seen this myself).  It isn't one of the three you can buy off of Dock Tease so can't possibly be another players yacht. It has an engine room unlike players yachts.  It has a HUGE presidential style living quaters.  Tables and chairs on the rear deck.  No water in the hot tub.

As so many have already said it IS the gunrunning resupply mission yacht. That's a definite. There can be no argument.

If you've not seen it, steal more supplies.

The game does have bugs which could possibly drag this with you and your cache from another session.

An alternative reason for it being there is you (or whoever) lagging out the lobby on entering, thereby becoming the only member of the session but it has already spawned there.

GoogleMcDougle
  • GoogleMcDougle

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

As so many have already said it IS the gunrunning resupply mission yacht. That's a definite. There can be no argument.

If you've not seen it, steal more supplies.

The game does have bugs which could possibly drag this with you and your cache from another session.

An alternative reason for it being there is you (or whoever) lagging out the lobby on entering, thereby becoming the only member of the session but it has already spawned there.

Sounds a bit more sensible.  It was just creepy as heck when i first saw it myself as the 'triangle' was warping me back to shore every time i tried to get to it lol  Just a mad strange coincidence they're in the same place  

Nugsy
  • Nugsy

President of Restless MC

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 3 weeks ago

This 'Triangle' talk is all new to me though. I've been out to the yacht on someone else's mission and not been teleported back.

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 3 weeks ago

It's probably because of the yacht location in general. When you blow up your own supplies on the yacht, you're teleported back to shore.

I don't have a video but more than willing to record it next time I get it.

They probably do that so you can't board it outside the supply. I haven't tested it with someone not in my organization to say if they get teleported to the shore despite me being able to board it.

EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

PC Player

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 3 weeks ago

Come on, you can't call this game glitchy. Play early access game for comparison, or other AAA games. GTA for its scale doesn't have that many bugs.

The amount of patch notes every update says otherwise.

Which is a good thing, no?

I know some AAA-games that recieve very few patches after the shipment, and these updates still don't cover all the major gamebreaking bugs. These games have large-scale modding communities that release unofficial patches and sadly have to fix all the s**t themselves.

GTA:O has some networking issues, but it's a very stable game overall.

AAA games as in Absolutely Atricious Ass Games?

jrl51592
  • jrl51592

Gingerly Ginger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

There is a crashed UFO near Paleto Bay. Coincidence? Possibly. The waters of Paleto Bay are quite mysterious.
  • the J is for Julia likes this

PNutterSammich
  • PNutterSammich

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

There is a crashed UFO near Paleto Bay. Coincidence? Possibly. The waters of Paleto Bay are quite mysterious.

3spooky5me
  • jrl51592 likes this

deadx23
  • deadx23

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 3 weeks ago

For some reason this keeps popping in my head

For holloween it would be cool to have a ghost ship :lol: like a haunted one :p maybe with skeleton pirates :O

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Lucius M. Galloway, 3 weeks ago.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users