"Modded or not?" tool

1 reply to this topic
Gummy 
  • Gummy 

F*ck thyself

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 September 2017 - 01:30 PM

Is there a tool that checks whether some of your GTA V files are modified or isn't the original files or something? Like checking if the rpf files is modified or not. I've been modding SP and I'm getting back to playing online after finding a crew and I'm scared that I have a single modified file and get banned for it.

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 06 September 2017 - 12:30 PM Edited by Ai家Cob家, 06 September 2017 - 12:31 PM.

Is there a tool that checks whether some of your GTA V files are modified or isn't the original files or something? Like checking if the rpf files is modified or not. I've been modding SP and I'm getting back to playing online after finding a crew and I'm scared that I have a single modified file and get banned for it.

Just create TWO folders one for SP and one CLEAN directory for online.

So when you want to go online simply delete all the files in the directory and swap them with the clean files in the Online folder.

Mind you Simply uninstalling and reinstalling WILL NOT delete any mod files in your directory so if you do uninstall go and find your directory and delete any remaining files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users