1. You get paid like $1.5k for destroying a fortified truck. You get more for destroying a sale.
2. Not unlike it at all. I got $1.5k yesterday for destroying a CEOs fortified truck.
Sure, because $500 more is such a great incentive to blow up someones's investment instead of engaging someone's willimg to take that risk.
3. That's your choice. I am invited to attack them, I choose to at my discretion. I am more likely to attack if they have been a dick. The point doesn't always have to be financial, that's what you're missing.
You're invited to do many other things in the game, yet you only choose doing things that affect negatively other players.
4. Full game? PvP is part of the game, this is fact. Players are invited to attack other players, not just invited, it's stressed a lot to do this. Invite only restricts more than just the freeroam businesses, it restricts PvP against randoms, which is part of GTA. No access to the full game, please... You need to learn what the "full game" entails.
Well, if I can't play the full features of a game because of arbitrary restrictions (like the "Public only" restriction bullsh*t) then I can't access the "full game" as I said.
Also the whole "it's supposed to be PvP" argument gets thrown out of the window because of R* negligence to balance the game for once.
PvP was a little part of GTA until GTA IV, and in that game PvP was more fair and had no consequences aside from losing free weapons.
5. I disagree. If someone tries it on with me, regardless of the situation, then tries to sell or source I'm gonna f*ck them up. They deserve it. They were willing when a $1m sale wasn't on the line but now money is involved they are instantly forgiven for being a dick? No, it doesn't work that way.
Well, those kind of people could deserve it, but what about someone who didn't do anything against you? Do you still have the urge to blow them up for a measly reward?
6. Evidence? Please, elaborate.
Day one, it was a f*cking mess outside the clothes store that Lamar sent me. PvP from day one. So much so that they added mental state. Public sessions have always been PvP. All they (take two/rockstar) did was incited further chaos. "WhooopDeeeDooo..." It's always been a warzone in freeroam.
It doesn't take rocket science to understand the ulterior motives that R* and Take Two have with this game's current direction. I mean, barely any PvE content, more and more PvP sinkholes in an unbalanced game, the low payouts, the low value of Shark Cards the inflated prices, the neglect of game breakikg glitches but the focus on patching dupe glitches ASAP, Take Two's CEO declarations about "not monetizing players enough" and many more... There's your evidence.
Also GTA Online Freemode was PvP since the beginning because there was literallh nothing to do, aside from Freemode Events.
R* is adamant in forcing all lucrative actions into Public sessions because they know how aggresive their playerbase is. At the end of the day is just another ploy to sell Shark Cards, as always. Not even a conspiracy, its a fact.
But yeah, keep telling to yourself that undoing hours of effort for $2k is PvP or whatever.