Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you feel any shame for destroying rival cargo/supplies?

118 replies to this topic
DarkForkner
  • DarkForkner

Player Hater

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 2 weeks ago

I never bother to destroy people's shipments because the reward is so little. It's not worth the effort even if they're on the next street from me. It might be part of the game and valid gameplay, but for me, you're still a d*ck if you chase someone down for two-f*cking-grand.

<snip>

But I also do it (camp and steal cars - BM) because it's so damn hilarious and amusing to me and I'll never get bored of it.

What also makes it even funnier, is the texts I receive afterwards from said player.

Maybe those who blow up shipments do it because to them it is damn hilarious and they never get bored of it?

That's a valid point. Maybe that's it. My primary reason for the vehicle cargo shenanigans is definitely money/reward driven, though..... the hilarity and amusement is just a bonus :ph34r:  :sarcasm:  

Black-Dragon96
  • Black-Dragon96

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

I wonder how many players who lose a shipment actually think "Oh no, now I'll have to buy a shark card" ?

Along with "people who do it are being a griefer / dick / douche / noob" etc, trying to label players who go after deliveries as Rockstar's shark card patsies is just another pejorative, in the hope that this will deter them.

People will buy shark cards because they want to buy shark cards. Simple as.

And here is the point where you dont understand.
They wont directly buy a sharkcard after their stuff gets destroyed, its more of a process that leads to the purchase. A player who gets a bunch of his stuff destroyed makes no money of his stuff and in some cases (crates, buying supplys, paying for I/E mods) even looses money has no or very little money when the next dlc comes around. This dlc contains a very expensive item that said player wants to buy.

So, our player has little money and reall wants this item, so he may say: "f*ck it i buy a sharkcard". Thats how bussineses work. They create demand for their product. They make something hard to aquire and offer an more or less expensive shortcut (big electronic store do the same with their financing offerings "you want this new expemsive TV, but you cant pay for it right now? well pay us 30 $ a month for the next 24 month with 2% interesst per month")
Sure not everyone falls for it, some say "well i save up until i can buy it" but the people who are impatient enough go for it and pay.
  • Silencer555, R3CON, Voodoo-Hendrix and 1 other like this

ALifeOfMisery
  • ALifeOfMisery

I see dead people...real ones....often.

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'd rather farm Sandkings than destroy other players cargo. I have done it as retaliation, but never for entertainment or the "challenge".

My job is challenging and engaging, I don't need to waste other peoples time in a video game to challenge myself.
  • hkboondoggle, R3CON and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Darkwing_F
  • Darkwing_F

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 weeks ago

- Black_Dragon that is the point.

I made many I/E, crates and other business to get the money for SR. Now I learned, that the 3 Million GTA$ are (by far) not enough. So I went on doing business to avoid buying shark cards. And yes, I really did not like being attacked while doing the delivery. I costs hours to get the expensive stuff ready.

It is very annoying if a kid with a modded account or not legit money destroys all just for fun and 2k GTA$.

But on the other hand - this is a multiplayer game and we have to deal with such... hrm... players.

And yes, in case of reduced prices for vehicles or hangars, maybe I will use sharkcards to get the things. And yes, this is exactly what R* is expecting.

• bulldog385 likes this

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

Even with CEO work, fortified, leave the boxville in the open, someone will come and try their luck. Hostile takeover, someone will try their luck. Haulage, Exec Search, PP, Guns for Hire, POW, Cracked, whatever it is, there's always someone who will try their luck.

If someone is running fortified and has left the boxville unattended it's obvious they just want the quick (well 10 minute) $35k. To destroy it would be trolling, right? Yet in every session someone will go for it.

If someone leaves their yacht unattended during PP, they are doing so to earn a quick $30k but someone will always attempt to take it.

But the point of VIP/MC work is to compete against other players (you can't do certain ones without other players)and If I win against an Organization/MC I do get paid (sorta), which brings me to my next point...

Why are supply runs and sales any different?

...because unlike VIP/MC work, you barely get paid for messing with them. Like almlst everything in the game earns you way more.

Since others do it to me, I'll do it to others. You try going near me on a sell, supply or any freeroam activity I'll respond the same way others do to me.

Many of my sales have been destroyed and you know how many sales I've destroyed as a response? Zero. It's so easy and so poorly paid that there's literally no point in doing it aside from being a dick.

It's GTA not Carebears. Expect to get shot, expect to get your sh*t blown up, expect to get your sh*t stolen, expect to be up against hostile players. If you're in a public session you are asking for some competition. If you don't want to be up against other players, stick to invite only or glitch your ass to a solo session.

It's GTA, not a Battlefield/PUBG mashup with 4chan's like minded players. Also if someone is grinding in a public session is because he can't access the full game in an Invte session in the first place.

Do I feel guilty when I destroy or steal other peoples sh*t? Nope. 90% of the time they fire first anyway. If a non hostile player is heading for you and you shoot you deserve everything you get, you deserve that $1m+ sale to be destroyed. You deserve your grind to be a waste. You shot first.

You should't feel guilty about it. Also no one's grinding efforts should deserve to get wasted so easily. If you to PvP so badly, there's enough players willing to give you a fight (fair or otherwise).

This is what GTA Online is, and always has been (we wouldn't need to go passive before a heist if it was friendly - if you don't go passive you end up dead when you spawn back in with the randoms from the heist).

GTA Online used to be way more that the PvP sinkhole that is today. Sure, way before it was more simplistic in nature, but it had a more cohesive vision and catered to all kinds of players (both PvP and PvE). The only reason that GTA Online is what it is now is because Take Two found it the best way to drain people's pockets. It's delusional at this point saying otherwise with all evidence.

And we are back to this topic again... awesome...

... and yet you're here. And so do I.
  • hkboondoggle, We Are Ninja, bulldog385 and 1 other like this

delorianlazarus
  • delorianlazarus

Trick

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 weeks ago

Well.

I just stole a crate from a guy.

Just because he was flying an oppressor made him look suspect to my eyes.
I kept stalking him from a distance.
He went for a hangar mission, lost his crate to the water after whatever missed move, I waited for him to gently park his stupid ugly bike on the shore and watched him start swimming.
One minute later I was up in the sky with some cargo in my Buzzard, reading hate mail in the chat, and now there is a dude camping outside while I look at my new crate sleeping in my hangar.

Might keep it as a trophy.

That felt great.

Will do it again :)
  • Hécate-II likes this

DemonicSpaceman
  • DemonicSpaceman

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

@Voodoo-Hendrix

1. You get paid like $1.5k for destroying a fortified truck. You get more for destroying a sale.

2. Not unlike it at all. I got $1.5k yesterday for destroying a CEOs fortified truck.

3. That's your choice. I am invited to attack them, I choose to at my discretion. I am more likely to attack if they have been a dick. The point doesn't always have to be financial, that's what you're missing.

4. Full game? PvP is part of the game, this is fact. Players are invited to attack other players, not just invited, it's stressed a lot to do this. Invite only restricts more than just the freeroam businesses, it restricts PvP against randoms, which is part of GTA. No access to the full game, please... You need to learn what the "full game" entails.

5. I disagree. If someone tries it on with me, regardless of the situation, then tries to sell or source I'm gonna f*ck them up. They deserve it. They were willing when a $1m sale wasn't on the line but now money is involved they are instantly forgiven for being a dick? No, it doesn't work that way.

6. Evidence? Please, elaborate.

Day one, it was a f*cking mess outside the clothes store that Lamar sent me. PvP from day one. So much so that they added mental state. Public sessions have always been PvP. All they (take two/rockstar) did was incited further chaos. "WhooopDeeeDooo..." It's always been a warzone in freeroam.
  • ragedandcaged likes this

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

1. You get paid like $1.5k for destroying a fortified truck. You get more for destroying a sale.

2. Not unlike it at all. I got $1.5k yesterday for destroying a CEOs fortified truck.

Sure, because $500 more is such a great incentive to blow up someones's investment instead of engaging someone's willimg to take that risk.

3. That's your choice. I am invited to attack them, I choose to at my discretion. I am more likely to attack if they have been a dick. The point doesn't always have to be financial, that's what you're missing.

You're invited to do many other things in the game, yet you only choose doing things that affect negatively other players.

4. Full game? PvP is part of the game, this is fact. Players are invited to attack other players, not just invited, it's stressed a lot to do this. Invite only restricts more than just the freeroam businesses, it restricts PvP against randoms, which is part of GTA. No access to the full game, please... You need to learn what the "full game" entails.

Well, if I can't play the full features of a game because of arbitrary restrictions (like the "Public only" restriction bullsh*t) then I can't access the "full game" as I said.

Also the whole "it's supposed to be PvP" argument gets thrown out of the window because of R* negligence to balance the game for once.

PvP was a little part of GTA until GTA IV, and in that game PvP was more fair and had no consequences aside from losing free weapons.

5. I disagree. If someone tries it on with me, regardless of the situation, then tries to sell or source I'm gonna f*ck them up. They deserve it. They were willing when a $1m sale wasn't on the line but now money is involved they are instantly forgiven for being a dick? No, it doesn't work that way.

Well, those kind of people could deserve it, but what about someone who didn't do anything against you? Do you still have the urge to blow them up for a measly reward?

6. Evidence? Please, elaborate.

Day one, it was a f*cking mess outside the clothes store that Lamar sent me. PvP from day one. So much so that they added mental state. Public sessions have always been PvP. All they (take two/rockstar) did was incited further chaos. "WhooopDeeeDooo..." It's always been a warzone in freeroam.

It doesn't take rocket science to understand the ulterior motives that R* and Take Two have with this game's current direction. I mean, barely any PvE content, more and more PvP sinkholes in an unbalanced game, the low payouts, the low value of Shark Cards the inflated prices, the neglect of game breakikg glitches but the focus on patching dupe glitches ASAP, Take Two's CEO declarations about "not monetizing players enough" and many more... There's your evidence.

Also GTA Online Freemode was PvP since the beginning because there was literallh nothing to do, aside from Freemode Events.

R* is adamant in forcing all lucrative actions into Public sessions because they know how aggresive their playerbase is. At the end of the day is just another ploy to sell Shark Cards, as always. Not even a conspiracy, its a fact.

But yeah, keep telling to yourself that undoing hours of effort for $2k is PvP or whatever.
  • bulldog385 and Nossirag like this

DemonicSpaceman
  • DemonicSpaceman

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Someone is willing to take that risk when they choose to sell in a public session full of players. If they weren't then why would they sell? You're attempting to make up the rules as you go along? You don't believe businesses supply runs and sales have other players to deal with? A supply run or sale invites PvP play from other players. It's their choice to act on it, not yours. It's no different to VIP work. It pays more than VIP work. You have, until now, never complained about VIP work attackers.

Pick one, $1,500 or $2,000 plus ammo - anyone would pick more over less.

You're right, I am invited to do a lot. I accept those invites. Stop assuming you know every player, stop assuming that every player is the same. I choose to do what I choose to do for many reasons, I don't, nor have I ever, chosen to only do those activities which negatively impact other players, nor have I implied otherwise. My awards, statistics and bank balance show I have accepted random heists which benefit others, I have accepted captures, I have accepted races, death matches and even tennis. So because I accept everything does that mean I am now right to accept the invite to f*ck sh*t up? Or am I only allowed to accept the invites to things which you don't have an issue with?

Really, who made you in charge of setting the rules or saying what's right or wrong?

Fact is, I am invited to attack any player in any session I am in regardless of what they are doing. I choose not to. I am invited to attack a player for reward depending on activity, I sometimes will accept that invitation and go after my reward. Why should I need your or any other player's permission to do what both the game invites me to do and what I feel like doing?

You have access to the full game. You have the full game, you have access to everything. You just dislike not being able to play by your rules yet somehow find it fine to tell others how to play their game. Two thumbs up for your hypocrisy. Play what you're given or don't play what you're given, you have that choice.
  • idonknowhow likes this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Arrows to Athens, 2 weeks ago.

Why are supply runs and sales any different?

...because unlike VIP/MC work, you barely get paid for messing with them. Like almlst everything in the game earns you way more

Even if it paid nothing at all, people would still go after people exporting cargo.

It's GTA - you're meant to be a dick. It's supposed to be a challenge and not a walk in the park holding hands. It's a criminal-themed game.

I want to deliver cargo peacefully, so do you know what I do? I stick with solo lobbies, and it always turns out to be successful and a piece of cake. Like I said before, if you're delivering cargo in a public session, expect to get attacked. Otherwise, stay in solo lobbies. There's no other way around it.

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

Even if it paid nothing at all, people would still go after people exporting cargo.

It's GTA - you're meant to be a dick. It's supposed to be a challenge and not a walk in the park holding hands. It's a criminal-themed game.

I want to deliver cargo peacefully, so do you know what I do? I stick with solo lobbies, and it always turns out to be successful and a piece of cake. Like I said before, if you're delivering cargo in a public session, expect to get attacked. Otherwise, stay in solo lobbies. There's no other way around it.

"Because it's GTA" Is such a poor excuse. You aren't meant to be a dick, you are meant to be a criminal. A criminal would rather steal someone's goods and try to profit from them instead of blowing them up with a fighter jet.

I know that is supposed to be a challenge, but the whole concept of "risk vs reward" gets thrown out of the window when the game is not only unbalanced, there's also no incentive to team up and the game makes sure to handicap you with both a global signal at all times and an slow, barely buffed vehicle.

It would be better if players could sell in Invite lobbies and those who want to take the risk for extra money could sell in public lobbies. When the game limits the player, the player finds a way to play as they want anyway.
  • varulven, bulldog385 and Nossirag like this

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

"Because it's GTA" Is such a poor excuse. You aren't meant to be a dick, you are meant to be a criminal. A criminal would rather steal someone's goods and try to profit from them instead of blowing them up with a fighter jet.

Come on, running a rival out of town using violence is one of the oldest gangster / crime tropes there is.
  • Arrows to Athens likes this

ferguson99
  • ferguson99

Fergs Gaming

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

I hope the players who destroyed my cargo 1 hour ago feel some kind of shame.......... 3 sessions and all of them, i got my sh*t destroyed.

AidenJFG
  • AidenJFG

Waingro hater

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Couldn't imagine being so cynical that I choose to go and sh*t on someone's play session, then excuse it with: "It's GTA", "Part of the game", "Game told me so", "You're own fault".
  • varulven, bulldog385, Nossirag and 1 other like this

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

Come on, running a rival out of town using violence is one of the oldest gangster / crime tropes there is.

There's "old fashioned, gansgter" violence and there's also "imma grab my flying bike and blow your ass" violence.
  • zoso80 and Nossirag like this

clinical oppression
  • clinical oppression

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

I stole someone's air crate last night . killed him got the crate ...hopped back in the buzzard ....dodged two of his honing missiles .....wooo hoop home free ..... they left session and it disappeared

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

There's "old fashioned, gansgter" violence and there's also "imma grab my flying bike and blow your ass" violence.

So it's only bad if you use the Oppressor? I'll use my Hydra or stickies then.

I know that is supposed to be a challenge, but the whole concept of "risk vs reward" gets thrown out of the window when the game is not only unbalanced, there's also no incentive to team up and the game makes sure to handicap you with both a global signal at all times and an slow, barely buffed vehicle.

It would be better if players could sell in Invite lobbies and those who want to take the risk for extra money could sell in public lobbies. When the game limits the player, the player finds a way to play as they want anyway.

But criminals are dicks - they steal, cause destruction, kill, etc.

''A criminal would rather steal someone's goods and try to profit from them instead of blowing them up with a fighter jet.''

What if the criminal already has enough money? He wouldn't need to. He could, but he also could be an ass and piss him off by blowing up his sh*t. Either way, you're still taking the goods away from the original deliverer, regardless of whether you steal it or destroy it. The outcome will always be the same for the vicitim - his goods are now gone. If you blow up his sh*t, his goods are gone. If you steal his sh*t and successfully deliver it to your hangar, his goods are gone, and that will make it worse for him, since someone else has profited from it rather than him. See, the same outcome.

''It would be better if players could sell in Invite lobbies and those who want to take the risk for extra money could sell in public lobbies.''

Correct, but you can use the MTU method for solo lobbies, and it always works out for me. Not sure about PC, though.

''the game makes sure to handicap you with both a global signal at all times and an slow, barely buffed vehicle.''

Well, that's Rockstar for you. Still, if you're selling cargo in a public session, then expect to get attacked. Otherwise, play in solo lobbies like I do. You can't get into a public session with the mentality that everyone will ignore that big, red blip on the map and will play nice. You just can't.

RameSkac
  • RameSkac

Crackhead

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 2 weeks ago

if the game tells u to jump off the bridge would u do it? I guess not.

So far i've put some decent time into this game, i've had my cargo destroyed but never destroyed someone else's, I guess that comes from me being too nice and understand eachother's feelings. 

• bulldog385, VinceVega84 and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Real Money

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 weeks ago

He went for a hangar mission,[...]his stupid ugly bike on the shore and watched him start swimming.

You're forgiven, continue all your good offices.

• Happy Hunter and delorianlazarus like this

PNutterSammich
  • PNutterSammich

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

No. This is because I'm NOT an a**hole. and thus never destroy another players product.

• bulldog385, Nossirag and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

delorianlazarus
  • delorianlazarus

Trick

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by delorianlazarus, 2 weeks ago.

He went for a hangar mission,[...]his stupid ugly bike on the shore and watched him start swimming.

You're forgiven, continue all your good offices.
I'm keeping my one Oppressor-shot-down-each-day rythm since last update, making this hunt both fun AND profitable when they go for hangar business. Keep on flyin dudes :D

Hell, it's a game, why so many people take it so seriously? If a session is going bad for your business, just switch.
Or retaliate.
Or find friends.
Or go in a solo public lobby.
Or go play The Sims.

*goes to the MOC to resplenish explosive ammos*

Sandman3769
  • Sandman3769

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I don't destroy other people's cargo.

I have had mine destroyed though. When that happens, I just stop doing business and concentrate all my efforts on the person who destroyed it. And I don't leave them alone until they leave. I do dirty stuff too. Stuff that I normally won't do. My code of ethics goes right out the window when my product has been destroyed. Proximity mines outside the building they are currently in, or on the passenger side of their car so when they come out to get in it, it explodes. Muggers, Mercenaries, jet greifing, etc. Anything to make their life miserable. Sometimes I will start attacking right away, and other times I will leave them alone for a while first and see if they start doing any work themselves so I can destroy their cargo.

Sometimes, it is really fun to focus on one target with the goal of making him leave the session. When he does leave, it is very satisfying.
  • Nossirag and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

He went off at my mum after that, saying that she left me, that I was never loved before in my life, that my dad is special needs, that I'm probably inbred, that I don't have a mum, etc.

Now I see how mad people get when their sh*t gets destroyed. lmao

I killed him 20 more times after that.

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

If you blow people's stuff up, you're a f*cking c*nt. And if you try that sh*t with me, I will hunt you down on my Oppressor and use my Explosive Sniper on you until you eventually leave. I'll just stalk you if you go into Passive like a bitch.

I do steal Vehicle Cargo, not ones people are selling.... unless they've tried to or have screwed me over on an Import or something else... then they deserved losing 20k.

I don't camp at the warehouse as I have better things to do but if I'm nearby and see a car coming I'll wait and see if it's one I need for my collection.

Oh, and Air Cargo is NOT worth stealing if you intend on selling in bulk.

I stole ONCE just to see what it credited you... and it wasn't counterfeit goods.... it was alcohol. So yeah, just leave Air Cargo alone. The pay is sh*t enough, let them be.

• bulldog385, Nossirag and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

I have had mine destroyed though. When that happens, I just stop doing business and concentrate all my efforts on the person who destroyed it. And I don't leave them alone until they leave. I do dirty stuff too. Stuff that I normally won't do. My code of ethics goes right out the window when my product has been destroyed. Proximity mines outside the building they are currently in, or on the passenger side of their car so when they come out to get in it, it explodes. Muggers, Mercenaries, jet greifing, etc. Anything to make their life miserable. Sometimes I will start attacking right away, and other times I will leave them alone for a while first and see if they start doing any work themselves so I can destroy their cargo.
Sometimes, it is really fun to focus on one target with the goal of making him leave the session. When he does leave, it is very satisfying.

That's when it gets funny for me. When you blow stuff up and the CEO / MCP gets so angry, he sends everything he has at you in temper, even dancing around outside your apartment for ages firing rockets at it lol

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Big Molio, 2 weeks ago.

If you blow people's stuff up, you're a f*cking c*nt. And if you try that sh*t with me, I will hunt you down on my Oppressor and use my Explosive Sniper on you until you eventually leave. I'll just stalk you if you go into Passive like a bitch.

I do steal Vehicle Cargo, not ones people are selling.... unless they've tried to or have screwed me over on an Import or something else... then they deserved losing 20k.
I don't camp at the warehouse as I have better things to do but if I'm nearby and see a car coming I'll wait and see if it's one I need for my collection.

Meh, people losing stuff is people losing stuff. Whether you steal it or destroy it, you're robbing somebody of a sale, so you can't really play Moral Mary and decide one is bad, one is okay. You're up to your neck in it like the rest of us lol

Sandman3769
  • Sandman3769

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Sandman3769, A week ago.

That's when it gets funny for me. When you blow stuff up and the CEO / MCP gets so angry, he sends everything he has at you in temper, even dancing around outside your apartment for ages firing rockets at it lol
I wouldn't say it's "in temper". At least not with me. I find it hard to get actually mad at a video game. If anything, I think of it as a cool and well thought out revenge. You're not going to find me shooting rockets at a building.

As I said, it's kind of fun for me. It gives me the OK to do all the dirty stuff that I would normally feel bad about doing to someone.

ScooterEightyTwo
  • ScooterEightyTwo

Me oh my I have enjoyed that yes boy

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted A week ago Edited by ScooterEightyTwo, A week ago.

I've never gone out of my way to destroy or steal other player's cargo or cars, the rewards are so little. I'm not one to hunt people or to ruin their fun.
  • Voodoo-Hendrix likes this

bulldog385
  • bulldog385

Truck Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

F' what T2/R* wants ... I control who's hands goes into MY wallet, (FWIW Try sticking a Hand in there, and it may end up in a Trap, just sayin' LOL). I Play the Game the way I want to play it and NO ONE is going to make me do it any differently. When ever I get in the Rare Mood to decide to jump into a Public Session, I usually try to get into a very Small lobby. I Try to Avoid all Contact/Confrontations at all costs (I'm not really a "People" Person). I usually go about and do my business and then get the heck out of Dodge ASAP. The only times I do go into public anymore, is for the Shirts/Items that you get for completing a Sale/Supply Mission, or etc..
  • Arrows to Athens and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users