Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you feel any shame for destroying rival cargo/supplies?

118 replies to this topic
We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by We Are Ninja, A week ago.

I have better things to do than engage an entire org for $2K. I could steal/sell a car, rob a store, or steal a car, rob a store, and sell the stolen car afterwards. I could join the org in question and make several time more than I'd make for destroying their product in several minutes, or I could run my own supplies.

I'll never understand people's aversion to keeping it "one hunnid". If you get a kick out of being a troll, then you get a kick out of being a troll. Own it. Hiding behind "R* tells me to do it" was a weak excuse the last time this this topic came up, and it still is today. Grow a pair, OP.

And for all the people whining about people glitching into solo lobbies and limiting the number of victims that you have access to, get over it. Their goal is the same as yours; to earn cash and RP. They just choose to do it without antagonizing other players in the process. There's nothing that you can do about it, in the same way that there's not much that the average player can do against a ghost org'd Hydra/Oppressor. If you some of y'all were less caustic individuals, maybe other players wouldn't be so opposed to being in a lobby with you.

Just a thought.
  • hkboondoggle, gtafan26, hei3enberg and 4 others like this

DemonicSpaceman
  • DemonicSpaceman

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

^and that's why i am using the MTU trick .no ball breakers,nothing.

So you play solo on a multiplayer game? Or, have converted a multiplayer game to a single player one. Which brings up questions as to why you need money. Grind to earn money to buy the latest OP toys, which you will never use. Or grind to earn money for what exactly?

That's the thing I get stuck on. People glitch to solo sessions to grind for money to buy the latest weaponised vehicles, molotok, rogue, eventually hunter etc. but for what purpose?

well first of all it's not a glitch and i don't do it to grind,i do it because people are c*unts for no reason.yesterday i got kicked for nothing,because someone got butthurt,the next session some oppressor thought that blowing a cargobob is fun.and this during missions.i do it because of people

First of all it is a glitch. You can try the bullsh*t all you like but entering a solo public session is either a glitch manipulating network connections or your network is severely broken. Based on your response your network is fine therefore you glitch your way to a solo session. Hey, I don't care that you do it, I don't judge you for doing so but don't claim it's not a glitch when there is no option for a solo public session.

You got kicked for nothing, because someone got butthurt? How did they get butthurt? You did something to cause them to get butthurt. Or you landed in a crew controlled session. You cannot be kicked by a single person.

Then you complain because someone did something and you are butthurt. Do you see the irony here?

I know why people glitch to solo sessions or abuse the kick feature. What I questioned is why they need to grind/earn money if they want to play alone/cooperatively. I/E's special vehicles are restricted to freeroam. SR planes take a long time to get in missions so are pretty much freeroam only. GR vehicles, contact missions sure but heists, some are restricted so are freeroam weapons. You want these why? To protect your solo sessions from who? Or to use against others in public, the same people you complain about and glitch to avoid, right?

Or have I missed something?

it's not a glitch.it's not even game -related.you set it in your connection settings.how is doing that a glitch? manipulating=setting up a custom connection? really? that's a glitch?really?
the someone doing something is why i am doing it.i am doing it because people are c*unts.how is that diffuclt to understand?I/E has nothing to do it because if there's no one in the session you get the npcs.so that's out of the equation.i never attacked a moron.all i want is peace.even if i didn't have the warehouse and all that i would do it because people are morons

It is game related since it stops you joining others. It affects your game. It is a glitch. You are doing something to cause an effect which is not intended. You are, from the sounds of it, adjusting your MTU to cause connection issues with other players and therefore forcing an empty session in which nobody else can join. If it was intended to have the work you are attempting to be done in empty sessions it would be available in closed sessions, it isn't, you are therefore exploiting the weaknesses in the P2P setup to bypass the restrictions, which is glitching.

So you don't want to play an online game with other people?

You want to use a flying bike against NPCs? You need that AA trailer which you can't tow and be in at the same time?

If I play in closed sessions, contact missions, heists etc. I use what I've had since nearly the beginning of GTA:O. There is no substitute for an Akuma and Special Carbine. You don't need money, you don't need toys. You can play with those in custom DMs, LTS, races etc. so you don't need money, you don't need the toys.

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

I have better things to do than engage an entire org for $2K. I could steal/sell a car, rob a store, or steal a car, rob a store, and sell the stolen car afterwards. I could join the org in question and make several time more than I'd make for destroying their product in several minutes, or I could run my own supplies.

I would engage the org just to see if I could take out their delivery before they made it to where they were going, the money doesn't bother me too much. I wouldn't do it in a hydra either, because that's a piece of piss.

It's the same reason I'll take on a crew doing Piracy Prevention or Stand Your Ground. I don't care if they kill me over and over, but it's a challenge to see if I can get into that scoring area and hold it.

Same with any of the games, Haulage, Hostile Takeover, whatever. And that extends to crews running deliveries. The more the merrier.

• We Are Ninja likes this

DemonicSpaceman
  • DemonicSpaceman

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

And for all the people whining about people glitching into public lobbies and limiting the number of victims that you have access to, get over it. They're goal is the same as yours; to earn cash and RP. They just choose to do it without antagonizing other players in the process. There's nothing that you can do about it, in the same way that there's not much that the average player can do against a ghost org'd Hydra/Oppressor. If you some of y'all were less caustic individuals, maybe other players wouldn't be so opposed to being in a lobby with you.

Whining? And public lobbies usually have close to 30 other players in, it doesn't reduce sh*t for a troll.

Like I just said, it doesn't matter to me if people glitch. It irks me when people claim it's not a glitch/cheating/manipulation though.

redamed9292
  • redamed9292

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 2 weeks ago

^and that's why i am using the MTU trick .no ball breakers,nothing.

So you play solo on a multiplayer game? Or, have converted a multiplayer game to a single player one. Which brings up questions as to why you need money. Grind to earn money to buy the latest OP toys, which you will never use. Or grind to earn money for what exactly?

That's the thing I get stuck on. People glitch to solo sessions to grind for money to buy the latest weaponised vehicles, molotok, rogue, eventually hunter etc. but for what purpose?

well first of all it's not a glitch and i don't do it to grind,i do it because people are c*unts for no reason.yesterday i got kicked for nothing,because someone got butthurt,the next session some oppressor thought that blowing a cargobob is fun.and this during missions.i do it because of people

First of all it is a glitch. You can try the bullsh*t all you like but entering a solo public session is either a glitch manipulating network connections or your network is severely broken. Based on your response your network is fine therefore you glitch your way to a solo session. Hey, I don't care that you do it, I don't judge you for doing so but don't claim it's not a glitch when there is no option for a solo public session.

You got kicked for nothing, because someone got butthurt? How did they get butthurt? You did something to cause them to get butthurt. Or you landed in a crew controlled session. You cannot be kicked by a single person.

Then you complain because someone did something and you are butthurt. Do you see the irony here?

I know why people glitch to solo sessions or abuse the kick feature. What I questioned is why they need to grind/earn money if they want to play alone/cooperatively. I/E's special vehicles are restricted to freeroam. SR planes take a long time to get in missions so are pretty much freeroam only. GR vehicles, contact missions sure but heists, some are restricted so are freeroam weapons. You want these why? To protect your solo sessions from who? Or to use against others in public, the same people you complain about and glitch to avoid, right?

Or have I missed something?

it's not a glitch.it's not even game -related.you set it in your connection settings.how is doing that a glitch? manipulating=setting up a custom connection? really? that's a glitch?really?
the someone doing something is why i am doing it.i am doing it because people are c*unts.how is that diffuclt to understand?I/E has nothing to do it because if there's no one in the session you get the npcs.so that's out of the equation.i never attacked a moron.all i want is peace.even if i didn't have the warehouse and all that i would do it because people are morons

It is game related since it stops you joining others. It affects your game. It is a glitch. You are doing something to cause an effect which is not intended. You are, from the sounds of it, adjusting your MTU to cause connection issues with other players and therefore forcing an empty session in which nobody else can join. If it was intended to have the work you are attempting to be done in empty sessions it would be available in closed sessions, it isn't, you are therefore exploiting the weaknesses in the P2P setup to bypass the restrictions, which is glitching.

So you don't want to play an online game with other people?

You want to use a flying bike against NPCs? You need that AA trailer which you can't tow and be in at the same time?

If I play in closed sessions, contact missions, heists etc. I use what I've had since nearly the beginning of GTA:O. There is no substitute for an Akuma and Special Carbine. You don't need money, you don't need toys. You can play with those in custom DMs, LTS, races etc. so you don't need money, you don't need the toys.

except people joined.but crew members and a level 10 without any crew.so i guess it didn't work  .everyone was in his place.the thing is (okey i'll admit partly it's a glitch) the other day while getting supplies for the bunker,a player follows me ,that's fine but what he did afterawards is why i try to avoid morons.he put a bounty on me,started a ghost org,send mercs on me while i am in the bunker and stayed there for 10 minutes.i left...another incident:supplies,a dude comes for 10 minutes it's like Tom And Jerry.in the end Tom won.the thing is why players who already have an oppressor and a hydra  destroys other people's supplies?it's not the money,it's called being a c*nt.that simple.the first one lost 26k for nothing.i want to use all the functions that the multiplayer offers without being bothered

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

And for all the people whining about people glitching into public lobbies and limiting the number of victims that you have access to, get over it. They're goal is the same as yours; to earn cash and RP. They just choose to do it without antagonizing other players in the process. There's nothing that you can do about it, in the same way that there's not much that the average player can do against a ghost org'd Hydra/Oppressor. If you some of y'all were less caustic individuals, maybe other players wouldn't be so opposed to being in a lobby with you.

Whining? And public lobbies usually have close to 30 other players in, it doesn't reduce sh*t for a troll.

Like I just said, it doesn't matter to me if people glitch. It irks me when people claim it's not a glitch/cheating/manipulation though.

Like I just said, it doesn't matter to them if it matters to you if they glitch. It irks them when when trolls come to ruin their org work, though.
  • gtafan26 and hei3enberg like this

DemonicSpaceman
  • DemonicSpaceman

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by DemonicSpaceman, 2 weeks ago.

I don't deny people are trolls in GTA. It's GTA, that's how it's been since day one.

Like I said, I know why people solo glitch it, I don't really care if they do, it doesn't matter to me (other than the fact I feel they should get less for the same work without the added PvP element). But why earn money and buy toys if the intention is not to attack other players?

It irks them when when trolls come to ruin their org work, though.

That's the game though. That is GTA. That is what we made Freeroam. It could have been anything, we (the players as a majority, not you nor I specifically) chose to make it a war zone full of trolls.

septimoose
  • septimoose

Birthday Cake Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'll admit, I steal air-cargo relatively frequently. 

I'm currently doing CEO crates, and between crate pick-ups, if I see a green blip on the map, there's air-cargo for the taking... and for the sake of completeness, I want to steal enough crates to cover the price of my Hangar. I'm currently at 86 Rival Crates Stolen.

I do feel bad that someone has worked their way through maybe 10-20 minutes of a mission just to see zero pay-off, but they chose to do that long mission for a measly $10k. Hopefully, by me stealing their crates, they're incentivised to go to a goddamn different method of earning money.

I don't go after other peoples' CEO crates though, since they actively have to pay for them - and I can't steal them, just blow them up... not worth griefing someone for that.

I don't care about Vehicle Cargo - I'm not gonna go out of my way to steal a moving car, and I'm not going to camp outside someone's warehouse to steal it from them. At least I steal air-cargo fairly, I don't lurk outside their Hangar waiting to blow them up. If you're a Vehicle Warehouse camper, you clearly lack the skill to steal it legit.

And I definitely don't bother chasing down someone's CEO/MC work, with the exception of when they're in an APC for easy camping... then it's challenging enough for me to try my luck.

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by We Are Ninja, 2 weeks ago.

But why earn money and buy toys if the intention is not to attack other players?

Because we're not all warmongers. I earn money to buy cars and clothes and jewelry. I also buy weapons with which I defend myself and friends. I don't play GTA to wage war against and/or antagonize people that I don't know. That's not how I get my rocks off. AFAIC, that's what games like COD and Battlefield and Overwatch are for.

That's the game though. That is GTA. That is what we made Freeroam. It could have been anything, we (the players as a majority, not you nor I specifically) chose to make it a war zone full of trolls.

That's the game to you, my warmongering friend. That's how you, and people like you, choose to play. This is gonna come as a shock to you, but you don't have to attack everyone you encounter. That's the literal beauty of GTA; it is what you make it. I've been in lobbies with players like you and yours. ADD trolls bouncing from dot to dot turning them to X's. And I've been in lobbies with multiple orgs minding their business, each doing work in their own space and interacting peacefully/respectfully. A lobby is the sum of it's players.
  • hkboondoggle, gtafan26, hei3enberg and 2 others like this

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Big Molio, 2 weeks ago.

I wouldn't be averse to a penalty $$$ for destruction of any deliveries, the aim of the game should be to steal them from other players and deliver them yourself for the money.

I don't play GTA to wage war against and/or antagonize people that I don't know. That's not how I get my rocks off. AFAIC, that's what games like COD and Battlefield and Overwatch are for

The amount of weaponry and other military hardware available probably surpasses both those games.

DemonicSpaceman
  • DemonicSpaceman

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

But why earn money and buy toys if the intention is not to attack other players?

Because we're not all warmongers. I earn money to buy cars and clothes and jewelry. I also buy weapons with which I defend myself and friends. I don't play GTA to wage war against and/or antagonize people that I don't know. That's not how I get my rocks off. AFAIC, that's what games like COD and Battlefield and Overwatch are for.

That's the game to you, my warmongering friend. That's how you, and people like you, choose to play. This is gonna come as a shock to you, but you don't have to attack everyone you encounter. That's the literal beauty of GTA; it is what you make it. I've been in lobbies with players like you and yours. ADD trolls bouncing from dot to dot turning them to X's. And I've been in lobbies with multiple orgs minding their business, each doing work in their own space and interacting peacefully/respectfully. A lobby is the sum of it's players.

Don't assume. It's not the game to me, not often. Sure, I'll occasionally go looking for a fight but it's rare. My mental state hasn't been high for a long time. However, if I do come across other players I am prepared for the fight. I don't hide in safe, solo sessions so chances of needing to defend myself, or even attack if needed (if, for instance friends are getting attacked) are much higher than those who hide away in solo publics or crew controlled sessions.

Public lobbies are not what you make it. They are what every other player in that session makes it, as you just explained. Those other players, for the most part, in my experience (100+ days of play time) are hostile. Any "normal" public session is likely to be hostile. This is what we made it. This is what the average player chooses to do.

I've been in lobbies with multiple organisations doing their own thing. I spent some time purely in friendly sessions. I've spent time with other crews and orgs and ganged up on anyone being hostile. I've had my crew help another deal with a problem player. I don't do that now, it got boring, I like the thrill of the chase, but that doesn't mean I haven't and doesn't mean I don't play nice too.

Join a random public session by yourself. Go to the city and either walk or drive past other players. See how many shoot you on sight despite you not shooting or trying to mow them down. The percentage of hostiles is incredibly high. This is how GTA is. This is what the majority do.

You choose to avoid that. It doesn't change the fact that a random public session is highly likely to be hostile. If you don't shoot first you will end up dead first.

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Go to start menu hit find new session

1 out of 10 times I end up alone or with three-four other players

Not a glitch

Also, agreed that when being pursued it makes for great times. Once me and two friends delivered a full Coke lab in the delivery vans in a full lobby. We nut have taken people out twenty times lol

DemonicSpaceman
  • DemonicSpaceman

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Go to start menu hit find new session

1 out of 10 times I end up alone or with three-four other players

Not a glitch

Also, agreed that when being pursued it makes for great times. Once me and two friends delivered a full Coke lab in the delivery vans in a full lobby. We nut have taken people out twenty times lol

Forget about the money and it's fun.

Whenever I sell my forged documents I do so in full sessions. 1. It increases the payout so it's not as crappy and 2. It's fun but a loss would lose very little except the time to restock.

DengaGrad
  • DengaGrad

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Im usually playing on peaceful lobbies its alot more fun to play that way for me. Been playing pvp and all that crap and its just run dry and has gotten boring.

So our lobbies just vote kick anyone who messes with shipments.
  • Nossirag likes this

JustCallMeNiko
  • JustCallMeNiko

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

It's part of the game so no guilt for me. I really prefer the steal mechanic they added rather than simply destroying cargo/supplies.

Personally I judge a lobby before I start playing...if it's peaceful I either leave or play nice...if it's a battle lobby I have no issue stealing your stuff or otherwise "greifing" you.

As a CEO if you are trying to grind in a populated hostile lobby then you are making poor business decisions as boss and your business deserves to fail.

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by We Are Ninja, 2 weeks ago.

I don't play GTA to wage war against and/or antagonize people that I don't know. That's not how I get my rocks off. AFAIC, that's what games like COD and Battlefield and Overwatch are for

The amount of weaponry and other military hardware available probably surpasses both those games.

Indeed, but those games are designed from the ground up for PvP, and your only directive is "kill". GTA is a bit more well-rounded than that.

Don't assume. It's not the game to me, not often. Sure, I'll occasionally go looking for a fight but it's rare. My mental state hasn't been high for a long time. However, if I do come across other players I am prepared for the fight. I don't hide in safe, solo sessions so chances of needing to defend myself, or even attack if needed (if, for instance friends are getting attacked) are much higher than those who hide away in solo publics or crew controlled sessions.

I wasn't assuming. You very clearly implied that you buy things solely "to attack other players".

Public lobbies are not what you make it. They are what every other player in that session makes it, as you just explained. Those other players, for the most part, in my experience (100+ days of play time) are hostile. Any "normal" public session is likely to be hostile. This is what we made it. This is what the average player chooses to do.

Public lobbies are literally what you make them. The combined actions of each and every player in a lobby collectively determines what kind of lobby it is.

I've been in lobbies with multiple organisations doing their own thing. I spent some time purely in friendly sessions. I've spent time with other crews and orgs and ganged up on anyone being hostile. I've had my crew help another deal with a problem player. I don't do that now, it got boring, I like the thrill of the chase, but that doesn't mean I haven't and doesn't mean I don't play nice too.

Good on you. I'm just going based on what you've said.

Join a random public session by yourself. Go to the city and either walk or drive past other players. See how many shoot you on sight despite you not shooting or trying to mow them down. The percentage of hostiles is incredibly high. This is how GTA is. This is what the majority do.

You choose to avoid that. It doesn't change the fact that a random public session is highly likely to be hostile. If you don't shoot first you will end up dead first.

I don't glitch lobbies. I've literally never glitched a lobby. I don't even know how to glitch a lobby. But once R* started handing trolls egregiously OP weaponry and encouraging them to terrorize handicapped players, then penalizing said handicap players for fighting back, I don't fault anyone for it. It's literally cheaper and smarter to let an Oppressor troll have his way with you than it is to defeat him. The game is completely unbalanced, and it benefits trolls and griefers because they have literally nothing to lose. Somebody doing org work stands to lose supplies if doing a supply run, millions if doing a sale, and tens of thousands if they actually defend themselves against antagonistic players. In addition to ammo costs...
  • hkboondoggle and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

ALLWORLD19
  • ALLWORLD19

Hustler

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 2 weeks ago

no i'm rich, too busy to blow up guys earning, thats a bitch move imo, fck what cockstar says ,they are trying to sell sharkcards, they dont care about game play

• gtafan26, We Are Ninja and Nossirag like this

D T
  • D T

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

The mental gymnastics people perform to justify being an asshat.

• We Are Ninja, Nossirag and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Indeed, but those games are designed from the ground up for PvP, and your only directive is "kill".

Battlefield has issues. I tried to return to BF 4 after a long break, but... meh... couldn't stand the visuals.

Also, if you want to drive/fly an armed vehicle you have to stand in line :D

GTA is a bit more well-rounded than that.

That why it's more appealing. You never know what's waiting ahead when you join a lobby :D

• Nossirag likes this

_47_
  • _47_

Fighter Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

If someone wants to ruin my day when I'm minding my own business, guess what? I get to return the favor to some poor random(s). I feel no shame or remorse at that point. The damage is done and my K/D ratio is hurt and I always get my payback in the end.

I put the word "griefing" to a new level.

Xbox Prisoner
  • Xbox Prisoner

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

So OP, would you cut your nuts off too if the game told ya to do it?

Well my online character is a female so...he he

• gtafan26 likes this

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm actually puzzled as to why so many males play as female characters.
  • Shadowfennekin and _47_ like this

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Short answer: Some people identify with the character they play as. Others don't.
  • gtafan26, hei3enberg and _47_ like this

_47_
  • _47_

Fighter Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by _47_, 2 weeks ago.

Some use the logic of it's better to look at a female character that you created and marvel at versus a guy. Idk. To me it sort of makes sense but then again you get misguided kids asking a dude that plays a female stupid questions in-game...

Some poeple also identify with a female's looks better than guys. Or something.

• gtafan26 and We Are Ninja like this

Xbox Prisoner
  • Xbox Prisoner

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

^

BJBooBoo
  • BJBooBoo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I felt shame when I was driving my friend in my APC and found someone who was taking Hanger supplies in a Police Riot, my friend blew him up and because this guy had killed me a few times by pinning me down in the airport, I added insult to injury and went passive so he couldn't touch my passenger.

Side note; you can pick up supplies and deliver them while not registered as CEO/MC.

Rashkovskys Shiv
  • Rashkovskys Shiv

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Maybe they like the variety of having to rank up 2 characters like me.
Is this even a valid question in 2017?
  • gtafan26 and We Are Ninja like this

HonorableMan
  • HonorableMan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I don't feel bad. I don't go out of my way to steal air-freight, but if I'm in the air and I get that notification, sure, I'll shoot someone down. They didn't pay for it, and they're generally short and easy missions, so no worries. I will not destroy or steal people's import/export vehicles or special cargo- they paid for that, and that took time to accumulate. If nearby, a good deal of the time I'll cover them, actually. We're all just trying to make a buck, and I try not to ruin people's time when they're making good money.

redamed9292
  • redamed9292

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 2 weeks ago

I don't feel bad. I don't go out of my way to steal air-freight, but if I'm in the air and I get that notification, sure, I'll shoot someone down. They didn't pay for it, and they're generally short and easy missions, so no worries. I will not destroy or steal people's import/export vehicles or special cargo- they paid for that, and that took time to accumulate. If nearby, a good deal of the time I'll cover them, actually. We're all just trying to make a buck, and I try not to ruin people's time when they're making good money.

for 2000$ and some rp?and they aren't easy missions

HonorableMan
  • HonorableMan

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I've never had trouble with them- except the Hunter one. Can't stand the Hunter. I don't shoot people down for the money and RP, I do it because I like getting into dogfights. And this way, I get a dogfight with extra benefits if I win.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users