Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you think the max number of players in freemode should be increased again?

65 replies to this topic

Poll: Should Freemode Receive another increase on player capacity. From 32 To...? (163 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Freemode Receive another increase on player capacity. From 32 To...?

1. Yes. (47 votes [28.83%])

Percentage of vote: 28.83%

2. No. (116 votes [71.17%])

Percentage of vote: 71.17%

Vote Guests cannot vote
MechanicMammal
  • MechanicMammal

Thug

• Members

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:12 PM Edited by MechanicMammal, 10 November 2017 - 01:15 PM.

Increase the number of players, remove all players from radar.

I play on PC, so as well as the people trying to screw you legitimately you also have the kids with mod menu's making free mode pretty much unplayable, IMO more people in the lobby will not help this.

But if the hacking issues were sorted more people and your Radar idea would be great.

I would have it so you were hidden on the radar except for certain occasion's for example,

When in very close proximity,

When you have a 3* wanted or higher. (other players can get cash for catching you) but you only show up on the map if you are in police sight.

You are shown up on the map for 5 seconds when picking up supply's and doing deliveries then hidden perhaps flashing up on the map once a minute for a few seconds.

If you phone someone like lester you can have someone traced for a short time.

Bounties only in close proximity and a flash up every 1 minute,

Excrescent
  • Excrescent

I woke up too moody, who gon die today?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:57 AM

I want it to be at least 100 because I'm all for PvP.  But I don't know that would really be chaotic for people trying to do crates and other work and voice chat would be horrific.

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Knife beats Chainsaw

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 November 2017 - 12:24 PM

Between 15 to 20 should be max, not just because of lag issues.

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GRAND THEFT DONALD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2017 - 11:26 PM

30 is enough mayhem but there really should be console cross platform and finally bring XB1 and PS4 together in one room.

No PC players though, f*ck them, they have entirely too much going on over there...
  • Forza Harrd likes this

elfoam
  • elfoam

High Roller

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:39 PM Edited by elfoam, 03 December 2017 - 02:40 PM.

The game being peer to peer can't even do 30 players there can never be a further increase. Maybe if they make another game with servers then they can run 100 or 200 but I doubt being the cheapskates they are that this will ever happen. 15 was actually a more sensible limit for GTA and it should have stayed at that.

• Forza Harrd likes this

Talys007
  • Talys007

Crackhead

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 December 2017 - 08:38 PM

Not at all, I'm playing on the PC and when you find a session full of people always have one with programs on your computer, where it interferes in your game, kicking you into the sky, killing everyone from the session at a time, when not they blame you and it is you who are expelled from the f * cking session.

Also taking high mistakes that came with these updates, where there are no supplies or loads to catch, missions that do not start, take time to leave your apartment, garage or office.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users