Photo

High Ride

4 replies to this topic
Toaster107
  • Toaster107

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:31 PM Edited by Toaster107, 08 October 2017 - 03:12 AM.

High Ride featuring: Big Smoke

UPDATED: 9/14/17

- Timer

- More optimized object positions

- More ways to continue the mission with less resetting

- Big Smoke's car at the beginning

- Hobo cut scene at the beginning

Join in the adventure in GTA:SA with Big Smoke making his way to the top to find a mysterious object over at the Los Santos International Airport tallest skyscraper. 

Difficulty: Medium (Hard if driving a bike is hard for you)

This mission is a reach to the next checkpoint (red rings) type.

Not a race mission, but a challenging bike ride mission.

Many objects are used and took about 4 days to build and polish this mission. ( BTW, comment down below if there are any suggestions on fixes so that this mission will have an update).

Screenshot:

24w7bs0.jpg

Gameplay:

Download Link (Recommended): http://www.mediafire...z/High Ride.zip

Link of the Mission:

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/49530

Mission #2 will be released in late October.

CrisPK
  • CrisPK

Standalone Shadow

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:22 AM Edited by CrisPK, 12 September 2017 - 02:24 AM.

Okey, so after 13 tries I finally finish this. Overall I like it, had some fun with it and you should definietly make more like this ^^ but I have some tips for you based on what I see.

Spoiler
  • Toaster107 likes this

Toaster107
  • Toaster107

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:32 AM

Okey, so after 13 tries I finally finish this. Overall I like it, had some fun with it and you should definietly make more like this ^^ but I have some tips for you based on what I see.

Spoiler

Thats awesome, im really glad you enjoyed it. 

For 1. The most noticable part in the mission where the objects are kind of far away is where you are heading up towards the skyscraper (at the airport) and yeah, the fall might cause the player to reset if the fall was really high where you loose all the health. I will update the objects closer in that part specifically.

For 2. Yes i do agree on that. At the beginning where you get up on top of the small trailer, there was going to be a way to get up there if the player missed to get on the other buildings. Instead for just reseting and watching the cutscene again.

For 3. It does give me interest in making a series with this type of style in missions. Maybe more missions like this will be coming soon.

and the timer feature gave me interest to, i will add it in the upcoming update. So players can post their videos here in this forum and a leaderboard might be a thing maybe.

• CrisPK likes this

.GreenGoo
  • .GreenGoo

The Designer

• BUSTED!
  • Iran

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:02 AM

Hi this is Green Goo, my name was in this mission :D anyway I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed playing this mission, you have good ideas about puzzle missions. But you should've shared the mission in The Designers Lounge as CrisPK said if you want to create a topic make sure you design a pack of these type of missions. :)

Toaster107
  • Toaster107

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:09 PM Edited by Toaster107, 13 September 2017 - 08:11 PM.

Hi this is Green Goo, my name was in this mission :D anyway I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed playing this mission, you have good ideas about puzzle missions. But you should've shared the mission in The Designers Lounge as CrisPK said if you want to create a topic make sure you design a pack of these type of missions. :)

Yes , there will be missions similar like this coming which will be posted in this forum, making it as a series.  1 is currently in development and i'm also updating the current mission with some fixes.

• .GreenGoo likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users