Looking For Clothing Ideas

3 replies to this topic
JhbBlade
  • JhbBlade

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

My character just looks bland in my opinion. I'm looking for a new outfit that sticks out. I'm really into the modern streetwear designs and gothic style like ripped jeans and face masks (those cool ones that cover the mouth) as well as hypebeast brands like Bathing Ape, Supreme, and Off White.

My character currently looks like a rasta chief keef but I plan on changing my overall look soon to better fit what I'm going for. If you're character has a similar style to what I have in mind, a picture would be much appreciated

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

Is it a male or female character?

If I were you, I would try for something really unique and cool. Whether it be badass, gothic, creepy, slutty, flashy or whatever, try and go extreme but make it so it's a nice matching outfit and original.
This is what I mean by extreme, matching and original. It's an outfit of mine.
nflhj5.jpg
Remember you can save multiple outfits so you don't have to just settle for one.
You can have gothic, streetwear and rasta if you wanted. Maybe if you can, post a picture or two of your character with a style you're going for and maybe I can mess around with it for some suggestions. Others could too. But your best bet is messing around with looks yourself, since you know what you like. There's some threads on here that are for people posting their characters looks and some outfits, might wanna check there. Goodluck!
  • sleepwalk1980 likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by sleepwalk1980, 3 weeks ago.

Not the style you're looking for but just buy a bunch of stuff and have a play around

YY3JmAF8zkGkZy_4hC6wjQ_0_0.jpg

84yr6M4ioUueeiS6d_gYkA_0_0.jpg

ZkRPpIxsiEO1bUjHEhgbWw_0_0.jpg

ON3INaTU20iXzwDw8crXmg_0_0.jpg

Mg8UgkPwAkyqTjKg0y95sw_0_0.jpg

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GTA KING. NO CHEAT CODES.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Just put something on, and make sure it matches.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users