9 replies to this topic
msyx
  • msyx

derp

• Members
  • France

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:18 PM

Greetings,

Sorry for this beginner question, but I haven't found any answer.

I was wondering how you can create a brand new general mod for GTA San Andreas; like, not only adding missions, but removing and replacing all the base missions with custom ones, removing all the peds and cars from the game, specific interactions, etc.

I thought it would be DYOM, but apparently not.. or am I wrong ?

Springfield
  • Springfield

I gave my certificate. Bye!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2017 - 12:08 AM Edited by Springfield, 02 September 2017 - 12:09 AM.

There is no such a relation of DYOM with Standard Game. Preciously, you've to make your own MPACK which will give you another NEW GAME when you'll Click on Start Game (just like DYOM) or you can edit the Standard Game script.

For doing this all stuff, you have to learn about Coding. CLEO and SCM coding which requires Sanny Builder tool.

msyx
  • msyx

derp

• Members
  • France

Posted 02 September 2017 - 12:29 AM Edited by msyx, 02 September 2017 - 12:49 AM.

Thank you for your answer Springfield. I guess I've got languages to learn.

EDIT: So, let's take a simple example.

If I wish to make all the peds run to run to hit you during the whole game, is it possible with DYOM ?

Springfield
  • Springfield

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:01 AM Edited by Springfield, 02 September 2017 - 01:07 AM.

Thank you for your answer Springfield. I guess I've got languages to learn.

EDIT: So, let's take a simple example.

If I wish to make all the peds run to run to hit you during the whole game, is it possible with DYOM ?

It's not possible in the DYOM since, there is no such an option but you can do it with Sanny Builder or other programming languages. 

It's also available in 'DYOM' but it will not be much accurate. It's Riot mode.

Or if you mean to make all scripted actors in DYOM (which means few peds you have settled) and give them an option to attack you then it will be kinda familiar but not accurate like: Taking every streamed peds to attack you. 

Those peds will be few peds arranged from you in DYOM and there will be another problem like: First you have to come in their range.. after that they'll attack you. However, in coding.. it will be accurate and perfect just like zombie mods.

• msyx likes this

msyx
  • msyx

derp

• Members
  • France

Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:48 AM

I was planning on doing a new zombie modification for a brand new game mode, but.. Eh, i'm not that good in learning languages. I'll still try though.

Thanks a lot Springfield.

Springfield
  • Springfield

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:41 AM

No Problem. If you need any help about Sanny Building Coding then you can PM me. 

• msyx likes this

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 02 September 2017 - 03:05 AM

I think you can do this in dyom.

msyx
  • msyx

derp

• Members
  • France

Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:47 PM

I think you can do this in dyom.

After checking, I have some doubts about removing the peds from DYOM.

Springfield
  • Springfield

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:36 PM

You can remove them. Yes, it's possible but not like the zombie statement that everyone (which means every streamed peds) will attack you. As i said, you have to make your own mission for this and settle them in a specific place you like. Their range will be very less on attacking you so, can't say it a 100% zombie mod.

• msyx likes this

msyx
  • msyx

derp

• Members
  • France

Posted 02 September 2017 - 04:55 PM

Thanks again for the answer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users