So I found a bug and it has to do buying supplies

4 replies to this topic
Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit/The Dear R* Girl

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:39 AM

So I been having this problem a while now when I buy supplies for my bunker nothing happens even after 30 mins. So with this new patch I thought oh ok they must of fixed it. Nope so here is the funny part when I click buy I get the pop up this transaction can't be processed right now but yet it take out 75k still.

I'm like that's not how it suppose to work r*. Anyway is there a fix I can do on my end? And yes I sold my supplies and same thing.

Ty
  • Happy Hunter likes this

jazzbone
  • jazzbone

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:38 AM

Today i started my bunker up after being down about 10 days. I did two supply missions where i stole supplies of 75K. Just an hour before this post i found that the 150K total provided product of 56K and 84K depending on sales location. Yes, the bunker is bugged right now. Glad i did not buy those supplies and that the two supply missions were short, easy, and were very near my oilfield bunker so i only wasted about 15 minutes total.

dankJay
  • dankJay

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:33 PM

So I been having this problem a while now when I buy supplies for my bunker nothing happens even after 30 mins. So with this new patch I thought oh ok they must of fixed it. Nope so here is the funny part when I click buy I get the pop up this transaction can't be processed right now but yet it take out 75k still.

I'm like that's not how it suppose to work r*. Anyway is there a fix I can do on my end? And yes I sold my supplies and same thing.

Ty

Doing certain things/missions while waiting on supplies will cause a delay in those supplies being delivered. Happens to me too, but they will eventually show up...ive never had them NOT. Few times i missed the notification text only to check bunker and they were there.

Unfortunately i cannot tell you what activities will cause the delay as i do not knoe specifically

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The controversial one

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:41 PM Edited by Gaffa™, 06 September 2017 - 06:41 PM.

Ahh yes, this thread... I was pointed to this a few days ago - now I'm not going to link to the site because of forum rules and with them advertising cheats/ hacks for GTA V and Online so instead a screenshot will have to do. 

Do you fall into this category? 

9EcAScf.jpg

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit/The Dear R* Girl

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:39 PM

Ehhh does getting random money in lobby falls into that?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users