Activation Issue

1 reply to this topic
GSHAPIROY
  • GSHAPIROY

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:10 AM

Earlier today, I was playing GTA V story mode. After finishing, I closed the program and my computer. Later, I launched GTA V again, and I was forced to sign in to Social Club. I did so, after which Rockstar requested my activation key. I entered the CD Key found on my Steam profile. Rockstar said that the key was already in use, and I was not able to play.

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:48 AM

Earlier today, I was playing GTA V story mode. After finishing, I closed the program and my computer. Later, I launched GTA V again, and I was forced to sign in to Social Club. I did so, after which Rockstar requested my activation key. I entered the CD Key found on my Steam profile. Rockstar said that the key was already in use, and I was not able to play.

You are most likely entering the wrong Social Club account when you signed in, But if you have GTA V on Steam you shouldn't have had to sign in once you signed in the first time as Steam is then tied to that account and it will auto-sign in for you from there.

I've never had to sign in again once i originally signed in Using Steam

You're only choice now is to Contact R* Support and ask them to unlink your steam account from your social club so you can relink it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users