How do I buy gta 5 online version

2 replies to this topic
IceyDestroys
  • IceyDestroys

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:07 PM

So I have wanted to get gta 4 pc so how do I buy it. When I go on amazon it is saying Pc and Pc[download] which one do I do. Also if I get either one do I have to buy like a remote with it cause when I clicked pc one it saying I have to buy a control is both of these on pc?

Anda7x
  • Anda7x

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:37 PM

Wait,you want GTA V or IV?anyway,the best place for buy PC games is steam,fast and secure.

gonnaenodaethat
  • gonnaenodaethat

Yellow Car!!!

• Members

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:02 PM Edited by gonnaenodaethat, 01 September 2017 - 10:04 PM.

Think I can decipher your young person speak:

So I have wanted to get gta 4 pc so how do I buy it. When I go on amazon it is saying Pc and Pc[download] which one do I do.

Either:

- buying a download will give you a serial number to redeem at the R* social club - you will need to create a free account.

- physical copy which will look lovely beside your pc and will save you an initial 50Gb download. Serial number included & social club creation as above.

Both methods include GTA Online which is free and is accessible after completing a few initial missions.

Also if I get either one do I have to buy like a remote with it cause when I clicked pc one it saying I have to buy a control is both of these on pc?

​It's not necessary to buy a controller to play the game - xbox 360 & XB1 controllers are automatically configured to play the game - my Pc goes through my tv so I prefer to sit on the settee and play with a wireless controller without the worry of spilling my super lager on the keyboard.

Google / Search GTA V PC cheapest price as should get a cheaper price than Amazon - remember every pennies a prisoner.

One last thing make absolutely sure that you Pc specs can run the game as Amazon & all other retailers will not refund you after you redeem the serial number.

Hope the above answers your queries - ps never buy a shark card. only dafties buy shark cards.

• AboveAndBeyoncé likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users