Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will extensive sabotage of smuggler's run cargo sales help extend GTA's playability?

32 replies to this topic
sudon't
  • sudon't

Non-Playable Character

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2017 - 04:40 PM

I prefer to help other players make money and avoid following R*s suggestions to destroy other players red icons. R* don't like me very much and to me that feels better than griefing some poor random so he/she remains poor. That's just petty.

That’s nice of you, but the poor random is supposed to defend their cargo, not drive across the map praying no one notices them, (or hide in an empty lobby). It’s like playing chess and expecting that your opponent won’t take your pieces. There are games that allow you to move stuff around without being bothered. Maybe GTA Online isn’t for everyone? Then again, when you don’t want to be bothered by other players, you do have tools at your disposal - Passive Mode, Solo, Friends, and Invite Only lobbies, non-GTA Races, Golf and Darts. But it’s pretty clear how the CEO/Biker modes are supposed to be played - you get your friends together and protect your cargo. Almost everything you do in Online requires the cooperation of other players.

What is a “random”? It’s a player with no friends. Make some friends, randos, lots of them. You’ll find that that the game becomes much easier, and more fun.

• KazzMajol likes this

FlacidJack
  • FlacidJack

Gangsta

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 September 2017 - 06:24 PM

I prefer to help other players make money and avoid following R*s suggestions to destroy other players red icons. R* don't like me very much and to me that feels better than griefing some poor random so he/she remains poor. That's just petty.

That’s nice of you, but the poor random is supposed to defend their cargo, not drive across the map praying no one notices them, (or hide in an empty lobby). It’s like playing chess and expecting that your opponent won’t take your pieces. There are games that allow you to move stuff around without being bothered. Maybe GTA Online isn’t for everyone? Then again, when you don’t want to be bothered by other players, you do have tools at your disposal - Passive Mode, Solo, Friends, and Invite Only lobbies, non-GTA Races, Golf and Darts. But it’s pretty clear how the CEO/Biker modes are supposed to be played - you get your friends together and protect your cargo. Almost everything you do in Online requires the cooperation of other players.

What is a “random”? It’s a player with no friends. Make some friends, randos, lots of them. You’ll find that that the game becomes much easier, and more fun.
I have plenty of friends thanks, that's who I help. I totally agree online games deserve to be played with friends, just saying I won't go out of my way to burden others by trying to ruin their game, even if they lack a team or friends.

KazzMajol
  • KazzMajol

Ancient One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2017 - 11:18 PM

IMO they've ALREADY made it incredibly easy to rack up the $$$, with the combination of the bunker, the vehicle warehouse, and the crates -- especially if you have the hardware and can also run piracy prevention and fortified every chance you get....  take advantage of the 2x $+RP promotions, people...  also, yeah, it helps to have a job IRL so a $20 shark card every once in a while if you feel like it isn't the end of the world.     i'm biased though, i guess, because this is absolutely without a doubt my favorite game ever.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users