If GTA 6 Had All Cities -

13 replies to this topic
Cabbage Farmer
  • Cabbage Farmer

Cabbage Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:02 AM

For this matter, we'll only include the big 3 - Liberty City, Vice City, and the whole state of San Andreas (including Las Venturas & San Fierro). And we had a choice to go to the airport to visit any of those cities as we please.

How much space do you think that would take up with the current gen consoles? With the amount of space GTA 5 already takes up I'd expect you would need a 1 TB hard drive to install it all and the beefiest PC in the world. Unless newer consoles would come out shortly after a release it'd be easier to install. What're your thoughts on this crazy concept.

Gokuzbu
  • Gokuzbu

Luis and Niko will not be touched by Trevor.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:47 AM

Would this sell more shark cards? That's all Rockstar cares about rn.

SMACKED!
  • SMACKED!

but now you're buried rest nigga cuz i ain't worried

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:19 AM Edited by SMACKED!, 31 August 2017 - 02:19 AM.

I think it would be poop as this GTA won't be focused in a concept but multiple concepts and it'd look like an attempt of making the best GTA ever by some random Internet fanboys.

SA for many is the best GTA ever and had a great solo concept.

• ViceOfLiberty likes this

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

I clawed my way out of Willamette

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:23 AM

Do you want to burn your PC, I can help you :p?

• The Deadite likes this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:44 PM

Not very practical to see Liberty City again, or even Los Santos. Multiple cities is fine... revisiting the same city again isn't. We saw Liberty City in 2008, no need to get it again when we could see new cities instead. Same with Los Santos. Its story has been told in GTA V. What else could it have to offer? That ship has sailed.

As a cameo appearance? Maybe, but it shouldn't be the main focus. If it was simply a plane ticket visit in gameplay, I would be OK with it.

I'd rather see Vice City with a focus on that city only, or two completely new, unseen cities with equal balance between the two.

• Mister Pink likes this

(Ambient)
  • (Ambient)

Three stars

• Facade
  • Poland

Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:55 PM Edited by (Ambient), 31 August 2017 - 02:57 PM.

Would this sell more shark cards? That's all Rockstar cares about rn.

In order to sell more Shark cards, Rockstar should the game either in Vice City, or a purely fictional location with Sci-Fi theme and many movie/TV show references here and there.
no vice city in gta 6 pls

OT: No. Don't reuse the same cities over and over. I don't want to see any previously created location like Los Santos or Vice City. Gimme something fresh goddamit. I wouldn't mind multiple cities, BUT NOT LC+A+VC+LS+SF+LV+NY (A stands for Alderney).

Trooper Fera
  • Trooper Fera

Are you late to the abortion clinic?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:16 AM

Uh, you're technically missing quite a number of cities from the list, notably the cities of the State of Alderney, Davis, and the State of North Yankton. 

I'd be rather pissed if Alderney didn't appear in some form if they take the nationwide approach. 

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:13 PM

It would only work if they separate the maps to loading screens. Like have the player go to the airport and get on the plane. Cue cutscene of you in the plane for a bit than your game loads up with you outside of the airport in either of those cities. 

aqarwaen
  • aqarwaen

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:20 AM Edited by aqarwaen, 02 September 2017 - 10:20 AM.

It would only work if they separate the maps to loading screens. Like have the player go to the airport and get on the plane. Cue cutscene of you in the plane for a bit than your game loads up with you outside of the airport in either of those cities. 

and what if i want drive there instead with my own car,airplane or boat?

and i would not buy it,if rockstar ruined it with loading screens

Gokuzbu
  • Gokuzbu

Luis and Niko will not be touched by Trevor.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:38 AM

Also if having 3 protagonists watered down each one then why wouldn't multiple cities do the same? San Andreas got away with it because the PS2 can't do painstaking detail. I would rather one superb city like Library City in IV.

• The Deadite likes this

VictorVince1239
  • VictorVince1239

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2017 - 12:43 PM

and what if i want drive there instead with my own car,airplane or boat?

and i would not buy it,if rockstar ruined it with loading screens

Believe me we all want that but right now I just don't see them being able to do that on the current consoles. I mean we're talking about 3 or 4 very large cities all open to drive/fly to without any loading times? Maybe in the next group of consoles but certainly not on PS4/XBox One.  

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2017 - 08:34 PM

I just wished we had San Fierro and Las Venturas as a map and story SP expansion for V, that would be the best thing right now in terms of an SP update - I'd settle for that right now.  Playing SA again recently has made me realise how much I miss 3 different cities on a large map. 

The Paradox
  • The Paradox

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 03 September 2017 - 02:10 PM

I don't know, it could work but like said before we should take a ticket to visit other cities(Just like north yankton mod, we go to airport and then visit it)

Toxic152
  • Toxic152

A proud FC Barcelona fan!

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 03 September 2017 - 04:45 PM

It could be fun if they somehow manage to make a good storyline that makes you discover and enjoy all of the cities. There is already an example for this, it's called GTA;Underground (gta sa mod).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users