Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you regret buying a hangar at Fort Zancudo?

112 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you regret buying a hangar at Fort Zancudo? (288 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you regret buying a hangar at Fort Zancudo?

1. Yes. (10 votes [3.47%])

Percentage of vote: 3.47%

2. No. (197 votes [68.40%])

Percentage of vote: 68.40%

3. I'm not sure yet. (20 votes [6.94%])

Percentage of vote: 6.94%

4. I purchased an LSIA hangar to start. (61 votes [21.18%])

Percentage of vote: 21.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote
MeisterJazz
  • MeisterJazz

The best there is...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:21 AM Edited by MeisterJazz, 09 September 2017 - 03:22 AM.

No I didn't buy the Zancudo Hanger. I bought the LSIA one because in my opinion it's just a better location for me at least. I handle most of my business in the city anyways so yea. Although, I've got to admit it would be kinda of nice having full access to the military base. Im very much jealous of that, however to the people who do have the military hanger and enjoy I legit feel good for those people.

Question-If a friend invites you to a hanger will you get in trouble if you leave the hanger without them? 

ALifeOfMisery
  • ALifeOfMisery

I see dead people...real ones....often.

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:00 AM Edited by ALifeOfMisery, 09 September 2017 - 07:01 AM.

Question-If a friend invites you to a hanger will you get in trouble if you leave the hanger without them? 

If you don't have a Zancudo hangar you're fine as long as you're in the org or MC of someone who does. If you get an invite from some random and they kick you out it's an instant 4* wanted level.

On day one I saw people getting trolled, I spent some time exploring and the game chat was hilarious, some guy was inviting the whole lobby to his hangar and kicking everyone out, tanks and lazers immediately blowing them to sh*t when they spawned.
  • MeisterJazz, R3CON, Forza Harrd and 1 other like this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:36 AM

When I fly into Fort Zancudo

XQo7Wg.jpg

*Bumps into a military NPC*

52450982.jpg
  • gnomefromnome, Spadge, JakeHorgrove and 7 others like this

Spadge
  • Spadge

Hoochie Coochie Man

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 09 September 2017 - 03:10 PM

i'm mostly in peaceful sessions, love zancudo hangar

thepiebaker
  • thepiebaker

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2017 - 06:53 PM

The only place I have found in FZ that is still off limits is the control tower.   You instantly get 4 stars as soon as you walk past the metal detector, even unarmed.

"Sir he's smuggling an rpg in his colon"
"Is it in his hands?"
  • ash-274, _47_ and Forza Harrd like this

gnomefromnome
  • gnomefromnome

to each his gnome

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2017 - 11:44 PM Edited by gnomefromnome, 10 September 2017 - 11:45 PM.

Agent 14 - "You know how in video games, someone pulls out a rocket launcher and people go where was he keeping that? That was so unrealistic! Well I tell them you've clearly not spent much time in the US prison system."

• hkboondoggle, Pedinhuh, _47_ and 1 other like this

xwinkx_girlYakuza
  • xwinkx_girlYakuza

Join my crew : Girl Yakuza

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:50 AM

i love my FZ hanger :lol:

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:03 AM

So... people love FZ because they paid for it?
  • Pedinhuh likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

hortif*ckingculturalist

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:22 AM

LSIA does seem to be a warzone, whereas the refined and cultured FZ owners tend to leave each other alone for the large part, anecdotal maybe, but I've gone off the idea of moving to LSIA.

• Nossirag likes this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:22 PM

So... people love FZ because they paid for it?

Nope, I love it because of this:

With the Hangar at FZ, I got:

-A better located place to finish all smuggling runs faster;
-A new runway to land on the map;
-A new place to explore without being harassed by police or having limited time;
-That new matte foliage green Canis Mesa that sits right besides my hangar which I can just get in it and drive, looks rad too,
-In terms of immersion, there is only gain, I can now see the military NPCS activities in the Base, and when landing on the airstrip I get a nice welcoming AC tower chatter;
-A new place to spawn Pegasus aircrafts;
-A new place to spawn Personal Vehicles on the base;
-A new shortcut when driving through that region.
-And finally, a GREAT sniping position that I won't be sharing for now ;)

• Rafae, Winonas and Nossirag like this

xwinkx_girlYakuza
  • xwinkx_girlYakuza

Join my crew : Girl Yakuza

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:54 AM Edited by xwinkx_girlYakuza, 13 September 2017 - 12:06 AM.

i was stealing a lazer and i noticed another FZ hanger owner about to do the same with a nearby lazer then we gave each other a thumbs up.. it was so romantic..

ps. then we both took off and he shot me down lol :cry:

• Winonas, ash-274, _47_ and 4 others like this

Aquarices
  • Aquarices

I'm a sucker for other people's pain.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:30 PM

I'm thinking about moving from the expensive FZ hangar to the one by the water. It looks easier to land and enter the hangar plus your PV spawns closer.

Chang
  • Chang

Co-Owner of CMG

• Members

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:45 PM

FZ hangers are slick if ur in bed with Uncle Sam, enjoyings LSIA more as if feels more illicit especially with my hanger filled to the brim with narcotics and no way to sell it!!!

Feels just like the CIA in the 1980s.

:) I Chang
  • Forza Harrd likes this

Starkoji
  • Starkoji

Stuck in virtual clouds, literally.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:54 PM

It is nice to look at and own solely for storing the new aircraft and upgrading them, not much else. I would say no I don't since it does store the new aircraft.

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:37 PM

I'm thinking about moving from the expensive FZ hangar to the one by the water. It looks easier to land and enter the hangar plus your PV spawns closer.

You should, best place to land by far.
  • Gridl0k likes this

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:31 PM

Agent 14 - "You know how in video games, someone pulls out a rocket launcher and people go where was he keeping that? That was so unrealistic! Well I tell them you've clearly not spent much time in the US prison system."

That last part bothered me.  Like prisons around the globe and throughout history have never known the "prison wallet" or "Keester Keeper" among known "internal storage" methods

Fatsanchez
  • Fatsanchez

Rat

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:30 AM

With the Bikers update I first bought a Club next to a garage I own, ended up trading it for the cheapest when I needed money some time ago as I dont really use MC businesses; with the CEO Business, which I got afterwards, first I went to the cheapest location, then moved to Arcadia building. With the bunker, I got the one at Chumash, but I got really turned down because it is not a realistic location for a bunker (way too close to the road and the houses) and now I'm planning on moving to Raton Canyon as soon as there is a discount.

Why did I wrote all this? Because buying the Hangar at FZ (I did it as soon as the update launched, was the first time I ever bought a business so fast) and never, ever regreted it. As many others have said, the protection you got by being in a military zone AND the advantage of being able to fly over the base any time is great. I have had some problems with excited griefers on the first days of the update but they were minor, really, compared to, for an example, owning the cheapest Vehicle Warhouse, for a mile at least.

RetroStyle
  • RetroStyle

Jesus is Love <3

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:00 PM

I bought the FZ solely based on low level access. I feel like a total kingpin when I drive thru the gates and they welcome me in. Also bought the biggest one since it closely resembles the interior layout with the size/shape of the hangar. Also I moved my bunker to lago zancudo. 

ibsmokin
  • ibsmokin

Gta junkie

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2017 - 11:44 AM

I have a Zancudo Hangar and got it first and as far as ive hear that is the only place u get the "return the Deliver Vehicle" parts at the ends of missions? if so its well worth the money as with my tests im fairly certain that while it says an RP bonus, if you get all the delivery vehicles back its also a cash bonus, i sold my $850,000 Narcotics shipment in a completely empty lobby and got $1,178,500 after Rons cut of $21,500

I saw a YouTube video of a Guy selling in a lobby with 28 people including his six associates and himself and he got 1.47 from it.

Toreno23
  • Toreno23

Hitman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 September 2017 - 11:58 AM

Regret buying it hell no. Most my business are up north not so bad to get to all of them then. :D

Forza Harrd
  • Forza Harrd

Chef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:11 PM

I bought the FZ solely based on low level access. I feel like a total kingpin when I drive thru the gates and they welcome me in. Also bought the biggest one since it closely resembles the interior layout with the size/shape of the hangar. Also I moved my bunker to lago zancudo. 

Lol I can't imagine driving in through the gates. I either fly in, or jump the fence just like I always did.

I don't even know how to get to the gates lol.

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Knife beats Chainsaw

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 September 2017 - 07:25 PM

Makes stealing a military vehicle for the daily easier - 2 stars less.

• Winonas and DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin like this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 17 September 2017 - 07:47 PM

It's a shame I hate spending any time in the hangar at all (lonely oppressive place), Zancudo is nice, and the constant military presence and opposition keeps the riff-raff at bay.

I also like having access to a 4th runway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users