Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you regret buying a hangar at Fort Zancudo?

112 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you regret buying a hangar at Fort Zancudo? (288 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you regret buying a hangar at Fort Zancudo?

1. Yes. (10 votes [3.47%])

Percentage of vote: 3.47%

2. No. (197 votes [68.40%])

Percentage of vote: 68.40%

3. I'm not sure yet. (20 votes [6.94%])

Percentage of vote: 6.94%

4. I purchased an LSIA hangar to start. (61 votes [21.18%])

Percentage of vote: 21.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Schumy7
  • Schumy7

Social Club number 1 World Rankings.

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 August 2017 - 07:15 PM Edited by Schumy7, 31 August 2017 - 08:00 PM.

I bought FZ A2 hangar. Pretty quiet over there in full sessions.

Is it more fun at LSIA?
  • Nossirag likes this

DuduLima
  • DuduLima

Aircraft Interceptor

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 31 August 2017 - 08:32 PM Edited by DuduLima, 31 August 2017 - 08:35 PM.

I bought the FZ hangar, 3497, nice place, the low-level clearance is good, but the best part is ... i bought because i didn't saw the LSIA hangars when i entered the website at the first moment... 

Man ... first i got mad and almost bought the LSIA A17 hangar  ... but later when i calmed down, i thought it was actually a good idea and choice ... like many other people said, it have some advantages, but for me, the fact it is close to the end of the runaways, and it is good to maneuver my planes made it a good choice, the middle of the map was a decisive choice.

About LSIA, in the last 3 sessions i've played ... damm ... funky kids using Molotoks and Hydras around the airstrip, it was a hell of a place, in FZ i saw in a session some players doing the same thing, but the military made their job and the fun of these guys finished somewat fast, so considering these things, i actually don't have any regrets.

• ash-274 and ryannata like this

TexasRocks
  • TexasRocks

GFY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:14 AM

Wow OP, after reading this thread I do have regrets. So I traded my LSIA Hangar in and moved to Zancudo. I like it so much better. Thanks for posting this thread!
  • psymin, El-Gaddafii, Amy Vinewood and 4 others like this

Zacheryah
  • Zacheryah

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:10 AM

Lets see : 

Paleto bay MC businesses, cause i liked the area and its away from the central mess.

Raton canyon bunker, cause its the best bunker and close to Paleto bay

Whats in between ? Oh look, its Ford Zacundo. And my hanger is at an army base. 

How on earth is it bad ?

• Nossirag likes this

joel15cat
  • joel15cat

You are becoming hysterical

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:50 AM

What question is this? haha. No seriously, hangar on Fort Zancudo is really good. The hangar is in the middle of the map, the best for the missions. No stars, free Lazers, if you die on the base you will respawn again and not out.

The best: kill players who have bought the hangar in LSIA with the Lazer with thermal vision, and they don't stop reappearing there, in a giant band without obstacles.  :lol:  :evilgrin:  :cool:

• DiemessGTA and Jenkiiii like this

Piro
  • Piro

Pilot // The Lazlow Show fan

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner

Posted 01 September 2017 - 12:09 PM

Nope, no regrets. I spent a lot of my time on LSIA (contact missions, calling pegasus) so there's nothing interesting there for me 

but FZ?
- no more problems with stars when you fly over it
- Pegasus spawns right next to you
- It's refreshing to hang out among soldiers, listen to their conversations (They also scream at you if you interrupt them)
- It's in the middle of the map 

• joel15cat and Jenkiiii like this

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2017 - 12:56 PM

Absolutely not. I like the place, cruising around without anyone messing with you is good, stealing a Lazer is a joke, the missions are quicker.

Overall, I finally fell in love with planes after this DLC. Too bad is the less profitable, it would have been awesome (and also believable) if this would be the most lucrative one.

• Jenkiiii likes this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:00 PM

Hell no I fkn love it. Hop, skip and a jump to my Lazer and Im good to go.

• Dream-_-Traveler and Bruce Khansey like this

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:43 PM

Hell no I fkn love it. Hop, skip and a jump to my Lazer and Im good to go.

You know it. Or even insert disc, loading time, press square button to go directly online, spawn on the hangar, hop on my hydra and I'm in.

• StangOne50 likes this

Elektra
  • Elektra

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:48 PM

I wouldn't give up my hangar on fz I think it's the best location 😊
  • mrgstrings and Happy Hunter like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

hortif*ckingculturalist

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:59 PM

Seeing how I'm already starting to not give a sh*t about source missions, I'm thinking of moving to LSIA to be near everything else I own. But I do enjoy the seclusion out at the middle-priced Zancudo one, and I already spent f*ckloads on floor paint and lampshades. Maybe when they reduce the prices in a few weeks.

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2017 - 04:55 PM

No, I just bought the hangar to get no wanted level and have to go out of my way to fly around the stupid fort.

And to store aircraft....

I'm not smuggling crap since nobody ever joins my org.

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

Fly low for the killing blow!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 September 2017 - 04:59 PM

Regret? No, it´s the best thing i bought. Love to leave my hangar with either a jet or savage to spawnkill the guys on the strip. Sometimes noobs bring in some cargo i can steal. It´s so much fun. :D

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Follow me get a proxy for free

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:01 PM

I really like LSIA. I guess its all a matter of personal preference. Not getting wanted levels over the military base wasnt too big of a deal for me and I didnt feel like spending 3-4 million on a hanger. I was able to get one for 1.2 and of course an extra mil for the repair shop making it the price of what one stock hanger would cost at the base. It always seems more quiet down at LSIA. I do not do any missions though so I cant say whether its better than the military base as far as thats concerned.

• Perez84 likes this

TexasRocks
  • TexasRocks

GFY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:11 PM

I love the hangar at the end of the runway at Zancudo. Kinda silly, but my favorite thing about it is that every time I walk out of the hangar, there's a jet taking off right in front of me. It's like living in Top Gun. Lol
  • Gridl0k, Rafae, No display name = This and 4 others like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

hortif*ckingculturalist

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:51 PM

I love the hangar at the end of the runway at Zancudo. Kinda silly, but my favorite thing about it is that every time I walk out of the hangar, there's a jet taking off right in front of me. It's like living in Top Gun. Lol

Mostly I'm amazed he hasn't run me over yet...

• Rafae, No display name = This, TexasRocks and 2 others like this

DiemessGTA
  • DiemessGTA

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:59 PM

Regret?! NOPE, best purchase I've made in GTA:O in a lonngggg time. What I do regret is not waiting for hangers to be released before moving my Bunker from Smoketree location to Farmhouse. I now wanna move my bunker to the Zancudo location....but I think I'll wait until it's on sale or something.

TexasRocks
  • TexasRocks

GFY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:47 PM

Mostly I'm amazed he hasn't run me over yet...

Lol, yeah he almost got me once.

Regret?! NOPE, best purchase I've made in GTA:O in a lonngggg time. What I do regret is not waiting for hangers to be released before moving my Bunker from Smoketree location to Farmhouse. I now wanna move my bunker to the Zancudo location....but I think I'll wait until it's on sale or something.

If you still plan on doing GR missions, you're better off getting the Chumash bunker. Still a short distance from Zancudo, and much easier to get to LS for sales.
  • Jackie_R and DiemessGTA like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:47 PM

It blew up my Hydra just by nudging it as I was preparing to take off -_-
  • TexasRocks likes this

Hellbendzor
  • Hellbendzor

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:15 PM

Best purchase... I don't reside much at the lower part of the map... But around Zancudo one hell of alot more. I can now even simply walk up to a Lazer and steal it without having to worry a fast tank would blow me out of the sky...

It fits this DLC-theme better than LSIA. But to each their own...LSIA for me, is using those long runways to test and compare acceleration of cars with friends... And part of the Los Santos Connection ofc... Otherwise it's just a place where you don't want to get shot down in any way whatsoever, apart when you like to run LONG distances in order to leave or get in a 'nearby' plane/chopper. For me that's never the case... But ok.. 

• Nossirag likes this

gnomefromnome
  • gnomefromnome

to each his gnome

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:19 PM

Bought the Zancudo Hangar next to my Zancudo Bunker, best duo on the coast

_47_
  • _47_

A.L.E.X.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:51 PM Edited by _47_, 01 September 2017 - 09:52 PM.

I love the Zancudo hangars. No worry about being spawn camped and many places to defend from attackers. Evading the NPC military isnt easy so the idiots that do try something wind up being one shotted. Recommend Zancudo 100% if you are looking for a moderately safe area. Just remember what happens if you decide to start a fight in a military base. Lol
  • Nossirag likes this

The Wandering Hunter
  • The Wandering Hunter

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:31 PM

are you joking?

no more avoiding zancudo. plus noobs that follow you die hilariously
  • ash-274 and _47_ like this

idonknowhow
  • idonknowhow

Homeboy

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:36 PM

I have one in ZF, but all my other hangars set in LSIA. Too many traffic and military vehicle in ZF, always get 2 stars when those stupid npc act like their counterpart in the city. On the other hand, LSIA has bigger runway, more space for big planes, no npc in your way, simply leisure. I am not into pvp, no need of bodyguard, and I am not into business, so LSIA seem a better location for me.

To those not know, once you buy hangar in LSIA, you can have pv spawn in there. 

DeXiovi
  • DeXiovi

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 September 2017 - 09:49 AM

Just curious, so when you're all talking about the chaos outside of the zancudo hangars, are you referring to the military or other GTA players? I'm still debating on whether or not to buy it.

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover & Freemode Terrorist Since 2013

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 02 September 2017 - 05:11 PM

Hell no. Anything that gives my quick access to Lazers is good in my book.

Zancudo Bunker- free jets for stealing supplies

Zancudo Hangar- free jets for doing work and whenever I feel the need to kill people I just hippity hop and fly away with Lazer/Hydra.

giphy.gif

• StangOne50 and Rafae like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 02 September 2017 - 05:18 PM

Just curious, so when you're all talking about the chaos outside of the zancudo hangars, are you referring to the military or other GTA players? I'm still debating on whether or not to buy it.

GTA players since you get no wanted level anymore once you buy a hangar at Zancudo. Worth every penny imo. The chaos caused by other players is hardly a factor as it happens very rarely (from my experience at least).

FriendsOfTheNRA
  • FriendsOfTheNRA

Grandpa gots KD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2017 - 05:55 PM

If you want to own the server you need to be where the action is......

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homeboy

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 03 September 2017 - 04:32 AM

Just to point out: Zankudo won't be able to protect you from jets. At least if the pilot owns a Hangar there as well.

I assume the NPC Lazer won't spawn in this case.

e5fc4b058dacf3d4e07913fb91f8aaf3.jpg

Aussie_Hunter
  • Aussie_Hunter

All hail our Lord and Savior the Hunter!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 September 2017 - 06:03 AM

Nope, not at all. Its been chaotic at times but I've only ever been blown up once whilst leaving the hangar. Its a central location and my bunker is reasonably nearby. Also the free jets are pretty handy...and the tanks. Funny watching low levels trying to get into the base and steal jets only to be greeted by a 120mm cannon.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users