Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is this DLC the end of GTAO for you?

101 replies to this topic

Poll: Is this DLC the end of GTAO for you? (247 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you still interested in playing the game Online?

1. Yes (77 votes [31.17%])

Percentage of vote: 31.17%

2. No (99 votes [40.08%])

Percentage of vote: 40.08%

3. Not Sure (45 votes [18.22%])

Percentage of vote: 18.22%

4. I'm giving it one more DLC (26 votes [10.53%])

Percentage of vote: 10.53%

Vote Guests cannot vote
GenericGTAO
  • GenericGTAO

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

The reason gta isnt done for me is because the game is essentially a form of a game that I know of no other game can match. The missions introduced now are essentially the same missions that I started out playing close to 20 years ago with different arrangements of bad guys. The useless cars, planes, weapons, adversary modes are mostly just some throw away cheap crap to mess with for 5 min. I have not had to grind for over a year maybe more. Its just fun.
  • rlk232 likes this

rlk232
  • rlk232

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

It was a clear half-assed cash grab. Just playing less and less. Stunned they only put 2 new cars in, as thats what keeps me in.

Devdevi45
  • Devdevi45

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Well i just got done playing it for the first time and bought everything and I gotta say

R* lost me this time this update was ass n crack straight up if they would've gave us all vehicles or at least the Hunter then yes it would've been good but other than that this update is trash therefore I'm done with GTA.

rlk232
  • rlk232

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

5 people working on Gtao at ckstar? How can it not suck...

varulven
  • varulven

GTA Race Crew

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Nope, not the end for me. I took a year and a half out from GTAO and played ESO. The unbelievable grind and the callousness of ZOS regarding its ESO+ subscribers make R* look like friggin' Santa Claus.

bulldog385
  • bulldog385

Truck Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

H*** NO !!! I Love this Game so Much, now with all the Updates we've gotten.

Recently I decided to just quit playing all my other Games. I Love the fact that I can pretty much do what ever I want or whatever I'm in the mood at the moment, basically in one Game...Rather than having to switch games, each and everytime I want to do something different.
  • varulven, ragedandcaged and Darkwing_F like this

Biter
  • Biter

MC President

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Biter, 2 weeks ago.

It isn't the end for me because my modded account is still active and wealthy enough and I like driving my very extravagant and voluptuous car collection so I'm just going to ride it out. When I do bite the dust though, that'll gonna be all she wrote.

I'm not planning on buying RDR2, only second hand and even then, I'll check reviews (not from IGN and other crooks) and wait long enough for the hype to die and the dust to settle.

Rockstar's not gonna see a single penny from me ever again until and IF they change their stinking attitude. 

RDR Was and is still the best game I have played.

But screw RDR Online! Can you imagine, 12 months in R* will introduce a flying Pegasus DLC! Tell me I'm wrong?  

• bulldog385 likes this

bulldog385
  • bulldog385

Truck Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by bulldog385, 2 weeks ago.

@Biter: I Have a Feeling RDR2:O is going to be A LOT worse (money wise) than what GTAO is now ...

Marsi4eg
  • Marsi4eg

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Marsi4eg, 2 weeks ago.

Voted no because the game keeps crashing in online mode and still no any solution. Tired of unability to deliver vehicle cargoes and waste money because of those crashes, updates are also stupid and the only sense is to have more shark cards sold.

It sounds weird but I really came back to play GTAO on Xbox360, where the last build is 1.29 and it's old good gta online without any crap and it doesn't crash. Really, it looks perfectly clean

_47_
  • _47_

27th Fighter Wing Captain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Voted Yes because I still have more cash than I know what to do with. Hundreds of millions still in the bank and I have everything in the game and I still enjoy playing it.

Tourise
  • Tourise

Player Hater

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted A week ago

Never say never, I love GTA series but I am done with the online mode for now, I am going to retired for sometime

I have spend all my in-game money to buy a bunker and an MOC just for applying liveries for my Karuma (I am a camouflage lover.)  , and then found out only the GR vehicles can be modified in the MOC, that's frustrating. I'd spend that money to get a yacht other than this crap,

Gunrunning is pain in the ass. The SR is turning this game into Battlefield, I don't want to be in it anymore.

I going back to play GTA4 and EFLC now.

• zoso80 likes this

Sandpanther
  • Sandpanther

For I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

Not a fan of the escalating prices when I happen to play IO lobbies 95% of the time. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users