102 replies to this topic
xwinkx_girlYakuza
  • xwinkx_girlYakuza

Join my crew : Girl Yakuza

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

The Hunter has terrible handling, no real need for it

Having tried it in the supply mission I have to agree. It handles far, far worse than the Buzzard. It just feels really spongy and not really responsive.

fully upgraded its waaaay better

mXzFZUL.gif

What color is the Hunter there? Original, black or green?

Piro
  • Piro

Pilot // The Lazlow Show fan

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner

Posted 2 weeks ago

The Hunter has terrible handling, no real need for it

Having tried it in the supply mission I have to agree. It handles far, far worse than the Buzzard. It just feels really spongy and not really responsive.

fully upgraded its waaaay better
Spoiler

What color is the Hunter there? Original, black or green?

Sadly, no idea. Dark gray I think

NdOL8A9.gif

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

Burnt Spy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Ultralight is the only definite choice. I'll have to wait and see if the Hunter's armor is as good as the mission Hunter's first. INB4 it goes down in two explosives instead of 12..... please take a lot of hits!

The Ultralight's offradar ability is fantastic. Especially for how cheap the thing is. They really need to implant that ability in more vehicles, it'll be easier sneaking up on griefers cause unlike Off Radar and Ghosting the game doesn't sell you out for doing so.

Im missing something,  can someone enlighten me on the OTR ability of the Ultraligth and or how to activate it

Fatsanchez
  • Fatsanchez

Crackhead

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

Ultralight is the only definite choice. I'll have to wait and see if the Hunter's armor is as good as the mission Hunter's first. INB4 it goes down in two explosives instead of 12..... please take a lot of hits!

The Ultralight's offradar ability is fantastic. Especially for how cheap the thing is. They really need to implant that ability in more vehicles, it'll be easier sneaking up on griefers cause unlike Off Radar and Ghosting the game doesn't sell you out for doing so.

Im missing something,  can someone enlighten me on the OTR ability of the Ultraligth and or how to activate it

I think you have to buy some upgrade and then when you glide it (not accelerate, just let it fly) it will go off the radar. I havent bought it tough

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

Burnt Spy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think you have to buy some upgrade and then when you glide it (not accelerate, just let it fly) it will go off the radar. I havent bought it tough

I bought it, but no upgrades yet

IamCourtney
  • IamCourtney

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

The Ultralight is off radar when gliding (engine shut off entirely) by default, the Muffled Prop upgrade allows you to leave the engine running in its neutral setting (on, but without pressing the accelerate button) and still remain OTR. 

It can maintain a glide for a very, very long time but the prop upgrade is worth it for the boost it gives to speed and climbing ability while remaining totally hidden.

• gtafan26 and ShadowlessDevil like this

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

Burnt Spy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

The Ultralight is off radar when gliding (engine shut off entirely) by default, the Muffled Prop upgrade allows you to leave the engine running in its neutral setting (on, but without pressing the accelerate button) and still remain OTR. 

It can maintain a glide for a very, very long time but the prop upgrade is worth it for the boost it gives to speed and climbing ability while remaining totally hidden.

Thank you for the info

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 2 weeks ago

The Hunter of course. Countermeasures alone give it an edge other helicopters don't have. Then you've got its increased resistance against explosive snipers, access to bombs, barrage, etc.

• The-Irish-Hunter likes this

PNutterSammich
  • PNutterSammich

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Like all items in this game, the ones that are worth buying are the ones you like and can afford.

I don't like any of the new aircraft enough to justify spending several million dollars on them, so I haven't bought any. Besides, I already own the Buzzard, Savage and Hydra as well as some pointless aircraft beyond those from before the update.

Hyperlith
  • Hyperlith

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 hours ago

Of all the planes I've flown, I think the Nokota has been the most impressive.
The Tula has a lot of utility and options, I enjoy the sourcing mission when you go offshore (bombing, diving, JATO-ing away).
The Molotok is fun, but slower and less maneuverable than I'd like.
The Starling is neato for the gliding and bombing, but my luck was getting shot down before I got any confirmed kills :/

WannaDJ
  • WannaDJ

YouTuber ▶️

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 hours ago

The Buzzard should be the very first thing you buy, if you're a CEO you can request it anytime next to you!

• Happy Hunter likes this

ShadowlessDevil
  • ShadowlessDevil

Queen of Darkness

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 hours ago

I have my Molotok fully upgraded.  Waiting for the Hunter! :)

• Rafae and Happy Hunter like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 4 hours ago

I have my Molotok fully upgraded.  Waiting for the Hunter! :)

Molotok is a BEAST
  • Happy Hunter and ShadowlessDevil like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users