• Pedinhuh, DeucesR, APB and 2 others like this

bulldog385
  • bulldog385

Truck Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:04 AM

Be a good customer and buy a megalodon

Got a Better Idea ... how about they go buy a $100 worth of Tacos from Taco Bell and go take a Megaloadon on R*'s HQs Front Door Step ... Now That Sounds Better LOL
  • Dan Dark, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Perez84 and 9 others like this

DangerZ0neX
  • DangerZ0neX

It's K-Logg, dammit!

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:13 AM

Rockstar will do anything to rip people off. I suggest you complete as many Hangar crate sourcing missions as you can because you receive the Trade Price after completing a set amount of missions.

I got the trade price for the Rogue and the Ultralight.

• ZeroSafe, bulldog385 and ryannata like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:38 AM

Boi, you got 61kk, whats the problem?

• FlacidJack and HaIfricanHammer like this

FlacidJack
  • FlacidJack

Gangsta

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:51 AM

Did you buy hundreds worth of shark cards to get that bank balance? Why not just buy it using all that fake money?

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

FREEROAM PREDATOR RANK:552__K/D:18.36 GTAF_CREW

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:53 AM

Bargain lol

mjace72
  • mjace72

mjace72

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:59 AM

$150 for a yacht and I'd be the one kidded here.

• HARBUJAHN likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 August 2017 - 07:28 AM

$50 for a plane are you kidding me?

Where does it say that?  The majority of players have never spent a penny of real money and make that $3.6 million look like chump change.

It's your own fault if you feel the need to purchase pretend money rather than earn it and endure the terrible, life crushing pain of being a little bit patient.

• Pastry likes this

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 August 2017 - 07:39 AM Edited by HARBUJAHN, 30 August 2017 - 07:42 AM.

$150 for a yacht and I'd be the one kidded here.

People have paid for it thats the shocking part

Before i transferred i went hunting for the hackers it was guaranteed there was a cluster of players around one,very easy to spot in a 16 player lobby.

The rest is history :)

The Ost
  • The Ost

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 30 August 2017 - 07:49 AM

Where does it say that?  The majority of players have never spent a penny of real money and make that $3.6 million look like chump change.

That is no longer accurate.

• Sanches likes this

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Facade
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:27 AM

You must be new to GTA:Online.

• JAKEBAB, KWF1981 and Sanches like this

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Le Tittle

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:35 AM

It's your own fault if you feel the need to purchase pretend money rather than earn it and endure the terrible, life crushing pain of being a little bit patient.
You need to be just a little bit more than patient with GTA:O. I've literally exported HUNDREDS of cars, one by one, by myself, and I can't even afford asswipe this update. My cheeks are chaffing, Rockstar. No I don't want to buy a shark card for 20 dollars. Stop asking me.

bulldog385
  • bulldog385

Truck Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:53 AM Edited by bulldog385, 30 August 2017 - 08:54 AM.

You need to be just a little bit more than patient with GTA:O. I've literally exported HUNDREDS of cars, one by one, by myself, and I can't even afford asswipe this update. My cheeks are chaffing, Rockstar. No I don't want to buy a shark card for 20 dollars. Stop asking me.
Da** Bro ... You really that Hard up for some T.P. Fo' Real ??? Well say no more, and let me hook ya up with some.

Which one do ya need? (or should I say How bad do you need it ..) This

C1hUfAsXAAAmo8s.jpg

or This ...

k7JCdgE.jpg

LOL

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 August 2017 - 08:56 AM

There are a lot of threads on here with excellent detailed information on how to earn money effectively.  You can earn a ton of money *and* have fun, but it seems that some people "need" the new stuff immediately.  That's their problem, and their own fault,

• HARBUJAHN likes this

Pastry
  • Pastry

you know i had to ring-a-ding do it to em

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:47 PM

It's a fully working antique plane that normally goes for about 8 million. It costs miles less than it would irl. What's the problem? 3 mln is chump change in GTA.

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:55 PM

It's a fully working antique plane that normally goes for about 8 million. It costs miles less than it would irl. What's the problem? 3 mln is chump change in GTA.

Its alot for newish players though

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:01 PM

It may seem a bit much, but Rockstar's attitude is that you don't have to buy it. That's their schtick, charge exorbitant amounts for all.the actually cool, fun stuff. Yep, best to just grind over time, use trade prices when possible, and purchase wisely.
  • bulldog385 and Nossirag like this

Semaj 2JZ♢
  • Semaj 2JZ♢

Switch up my style. I take any lane.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:04 PM

Nope. That's $50 for a shark card that will give you 3.5 million in-game money to spend on WHATEVER. Simple money, really, that can be EARNED by just, very simply, playing the game. The plane has no "worth". It has a value, set by R*.

Buy fake $ to obtain it, or don't. It's (the plane) definitely not "locked" behind that shark card. That's for damn sure. 😅
  • AUScowboy likes this

autofanatic
  • autofanatic

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:09 PM

Just don't buy that f*cking shark card or that f*cking plane, pal

ALifeOfMisery
  • ALifeOfMisery

I see dead people...real ones....often.

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:29 PM

Is this price normal?

Literally my favourite post regarding this update. The price of one in game item being so incredulous to someone they have to check.

Honestly, if this shocks you I'd probably just uninstall the game.

I see no way back from this. R* will keep bumping prices until a DLC comes along where Shark Card sales drop. At that point R*/T2 will evaluate whether to scale back DLC prices to a more profitable level (for them) or whether to wind down online DLCs all together.

The point at which that happens I don't know, Gunrunning brought record Shark Card sales and was expensive. Smugglers Run has blown the Gunrunning total cost out of the water. This dlc must be around the 100m mark to buy and upgrade everything and I'd expect more record Shark Card sales.

Will a 150m DLC be too much? 200m? Only time will tell.
  • Jenkiiii likes this

Mas u Sees
  • Mas u Sees

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:33 PM

That is not how the in-game prices work,

There is a reason that when you measure everything in Shark Cards, that the prices are insane, that is simply because a small portion of the playerbase(the part that buys Shark Cards) is PAYING FOR the other part of the playerbase, which does not buy Shark Cards.

So your calculation is flawed since in-game prices do not directly translate to real prices, because of the fact that everything is earnable by progression as well.

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:50 PM

Or you know, you can flip the bird to Rockstar's greediness and get a modded account therefore enjoying all of this game content without the pressure of grinding and without the dread of feeding an ever hungry multibillion juggernaut.

Win-win situation. 

• Furry_Monkey likes this

DemonicSpaceman
  • DemonicSpaceman

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:54 PM

If the GTA$ value of a shark card increased inline with the prices in game it would be better. After all, the best supercar back on Day 0 was the Adder at $1m, attack helicopter at $1.75m, tank at $1.5m, $50 real money would have got you at least 2 of those items. Now, the latest supercar is over $2m, aircrafts over $2m, some of the prices of things have increased by 3 or 4 times the prices of original items.

Shark Card GTA$ values should have increased in line with that. For $50 real money you should realistically be looking at between $7m and $15m in game money.

I wont deny that the popularity of GTA Online and Shark Cards has been a cause for the price increases in game but also believe the in game economy and the glitched/modded money has also been a huge factor in the price hikes, the value of a shark card, in relation to what it can buy, has not increased and therefore the value of the shark card, the value of the GTA$ has suffered as a result.

Luckily Shark Cards are totally optional.

D T
  • D T

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2017 - 01:59 PM Edited by D T, 30 August 2017 - 02:01 PM.

There is a reason that when you measure everything in Shark Cards, that the prices are insane, that is simply because a small portion of the playerbase(the part that buys Shark Cards) is PAYING FOR the other part of the playerbase, which does not buy Shark Cards.

So your calculation is flawed since in-game prices do not directly translate to real prices, because of the fact that everything is earnable by progression as well.

You're forgetting the part where GTA V sold 100 million copies and Rockstar is simply being greedy af.

CaptainMarvel
  • CaptainMarvel

MSpaintophiliac

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:29 PM

So don't buy one?

Are people really that pressured or easily coerced into buying optional gaming add-ons?
  • Furry_Monkey and Semaj 2JZ♢ like this

DemonicSpaceman
  • DemonicSpaceman

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:37 PM

You're forgetting the part where GTA V sold 100 million copies and Rockstar is simply being greedy af.

Other developers sell a lot of their game too (maybe not as much as GTAV has sold but then GTA isn't re-released every 12 months with the next number in the series after the title for basically the same game) yet continue to charge for DLC.

Not to mention, GTAV was (and may still be) the most expensive game made, the budget was insanely high compared to other games. The sale price, the same as other games.

It may be greedy but at least the updates aren't paid DLC like practically every other game out there.
  • Jenkiiii likes this

⁣V⁣
  • ⁣V⁣

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:48 PM

Boi, you got 61kk, whats the problem?

It's not his. It's a screencap of GTASV's video.

But you ain't seen nothing yet. The lazer is 6.5mil. I mean holysh*t, double the hydra for half it's functions.
  • southparkmayor likes this

DeucesR
  • DeucesR

Neighborhood Douche

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2017 - 02:51 PM Edited by DeucesR, 30 August 2017 - 02:52 PM.

That's not even a plane, it's rocket glider lol

Did you buy hundreds worth of shark cards to get that bank balance? Why not just buy it using all that fake money?

61m is nothing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users