Quantcast

» «
Photo

Prospect Patch needed

Best Answer zzHollywood, 30 August 2017 - 12:57 PM

You guys rock!  How can I help you guys out?  I hate that this is a one way street!  I agree to a speedy return for SA MOST WANTED, good dude.  

Go to the full post

3 replies to this topic
zzHollywood
  • zzHollywood

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2017 - 02:02 PM Edited by zzHollywood, 09 October 2017 - 04:53 PM.

Hoping that someone can create a Prospect patch for the image below.  

Please remove SONS OF ANARCHY, REAPER and 1%.  Edit Fallen Order to PROSPECT.  

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Facade
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:10 PM

Hey man, my laptop broke a few weeks back, and as a result I won't be able to do any requests until I've bought my new PC (which may take a few weeks if not months), so I won't be able to edit that for you. If I remember rightly though, I made 2 versions of that patch, one which was cleaner (without all the grey paint on the rockers), if you've still got that, or at least go to your original post and get that patch and put it here, it'll help the other guys here do the request quicker.

Also a note to GFX Artists here, I 'think', the font I used in that patch was called 'Jubril Regular', (or something of the sort), hope that helps.

Zombies_Patches
  • Zombies_Patches

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 August 2017 - 07:43 AM

http://imgur.com/a/5Mcry hope this is what you wanted and thanks SA MOST WANTED for the help bro hope you have a speedy return

• SA's Most Wanted likes this

zzHollywood
  • zzHollywood

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:57 PM   Best Answer

You guys rock!  How can I help you guys out?  I hate that this is a one way street!  I agree to a speedy return for SA MOST WANTED, good dude.  

• SA's Most Wanted likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users