45 replies to this topic
BronxBombers79
  • BronxBombers79

Peon

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:57 AM

Any differences with the hangars as far as storage capacity? Honestly, the runway access for the hangar on the west end of Fort Zancudo looks most convenient for large planes and it's $600K cheaper than the A2 hangar in the middle with giant poles out in front of it.

Some input would be appreciated as I'm heading to work shortly.

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 29 August 2017 - 11:58 AM

No. You are just paying for the location, like I\E's vehicle warehouses.

Bobfakkel
  • Bobfakkel

Thug

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 August 2017 - 12:13 PM Edited by Bobfakkel, 29 August 2017 - 12:15 PM.

But which location is the best? Cause ive seen missions scattered all over the map( way up north in the ocean, lighthouse area, jail area, pacific bank, some mansion in LS and grapeseed.

Does selling have options btw? For example LS or Blain county? Far n nearby?

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 29 August 2017 - 12:21 PM

But which location is the best? Cause ive seen missions scattered all over the map( way up north in the ocean, lighthouse area, jail area, pacific bank, some mansion in LS and grapeseed.

Does selling have options btw? For example LS or Blain county? Far n nearby?

Unfortunately I can't help you with this one, I yet to play, but it sounds awful lot like the Bunkers, I guess it depends on the sale methods.

z06z33
  • z06z33

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 August 2017 - 12:49 PM

The most expensive hanger is hard to get to with a large plane like the Titan as you hit the wings on light posts id get the one closest to the water at Zancodo
  • Shadowfennekin, ShockmasterGTA, dieseltech20 and 2 others like this

GRlMOlRE
  • GRlMOlRE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:05 PM

Which one is the easiest to land on? Not concerned about mission location when I can fly all around the map.

Not gonna purchase any of this stuff until more intelligence piles up.

• BronxBombers79 likes this

BronxBombers79
  • BronxBombers79

Peon

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:27 PM Edited by BronxBombers79, 29 August 2017 - 01:28 PM.

The most expensive hanger is hard to get to with a large plane like the Titan as you hit the wings on light posts id get the one closest to the water at Zancodo

I was thinking the same thing however the one downside to owning the one at the end near the water is that players can camp just outside the base and blow you up but I guess that doesn't matter since other players will be trying to destroy me who are already in the base anyway.

I like the $2.6M location the best on the west end (by the water as you mentioned) because of the easy runway access.

The Sole Survivor
  • The Sole Survivor

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:30 PM

the end one. i extensively tried landing several planes at the others and it was rather risky.

btw creator mode gives you all planes and no police
  • Forza Harrd likes this

sparkysx
  • sparkysx

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:42 PM

Is it better to have a Hangar at Zancudo, rather than the city? thanks

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:50 PM

This is my question, assuming I just want to have a place for my planes.

dieseltech20
  • dieseltech20

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:54 PM

I like the access to Zancudo without a wanted level.
  • Swift1, Shadowfennekin, ALifeOfMisery and 1 other like this

Chang
  • Chang

Co-Owner of CMG

• Members

Posted 29 August 2017 - 02:30 PM

Both spots are busy.

Missions from LSIA so far have me traveling north east into desert. Could be same for Military base.

Collecting chemicals @ moment.

Hanger is ( . )( . )s

Got my Vestra matte blacked out, miljet next, steal a Laser and hence forth...

Pyro is banananas

R* fix PC loot rip off of legitimate criminals, plenty of'em in limbo.

No sleep, rode hype Train to sunrise, coffee, bk to it....

:) i Chang
  • guster-von likes this

z06z33
  • z06z33

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 August 2017 - 03:07 PM Edited by z06z33, 29 August 2017 - 03:09 PM.

Yes because only serious smugglers are going to pay the extra cash for that hanger,most of them care more about making money than griefing.

Also the army at the base provides a decent bit of security from players who dont own a hanger there no jackass level 10 player can sit there and camp your hanger like they can at LSA. Once you fly over the base your a harder target to shoot down as your enemy will get a wanted level and be fired at by the base air defenses. Also its far out of the city so most people will ignore the goings on there. Also  most supply missions are up north

• Opzeker likes this

sparkysx
  • sparkysx

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:19 PM

the end one. i extensively tried landing several planes at the others and it was rather risky.

how much is this one, I'm not sure which it is? thankyou!

dieseltech20
  • dieseltech20

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:50 PM Edited by dieseltech20, 29 August 2017 - 04:51 PM.

how much is this one, I'm not sure which it is? thankyou!
Base price was 2.5 million I believe. Paid 4 million or so for mine.

They get you with the shop option. 1.5 million.

sparkysx
  • sparkysx

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:52 PM

so it's better than the one for 2mil?

pptz84
  • pptz84

Peon

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 August 2017 - 05:46 PM

Any more opinions on which hangar is the best choice? 

Anyone some pros/cons of the FZ hangar you bought?

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 29 August 2017 - 05:52 PM

The one for 2.65m is quite nice actually. Open road before the entrance and ample room to land/drive your aircraft into the hangar.

Second most expensive hangar.
  • Opzeker likes this

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2017 - 06:06 PM

I have the low-price Zancudo one.  There's a straight-in approach without light poles if you're in a real hurry, and a helicopter can duck down behind the big hanger quick.  Also, it spawns fixed-wing stuff right at the end of the runway right in front of the doors.

I might have preferred the middle-price one to the west (looks less obscured in front).

I saw players coming in/out of the expensive middle hanger, but it's so physically close to the cheap one I don't see a $1M difference.

• Forza Harrd likes this

Forza Harrd
  • Forza Harrd

Chef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2017 - 06:15 PM

I LOVE it. Walk out of your hanger, jump in a Lazer. 2 star wanted level lol. From now on my hanger is my spawn point. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have the low-price Zancudo one.  There's a straight-in approach without light poles if you're in a real hurry, and a helicopter can duck down behind the big hanger quick.  Also, it spawns fixed-wing stuff right at the end of the runway right in front of the doors.

I might have preferred the middle-price one to the west (looks less obscured in front).

I saw players coming in/out of the expensive middle hanger, but it's so physically close to the cheap one I don't see a $1M difference.

I was in a hurry and in my haste I read the website as the A2 hanger was the only one that actually gave access to Ft Zancudo without a wanted level.

I just did the first source mission and just barely made it in my hanger. Just as I was taxiing I saw a player headed my way in a jet and his cannon was exploding on the ground toward me as the yellow circle sucked me in.

Now I kinda wish I bought the one closer to the water.

DiemessGTA
  • DiemessGTA

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2017 - 06:38 PM

I LOVE it. Walk out of your hanger, jump in a Lazer. 2 star wanted level lol. From now on my hanger is my spawn point. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was in a hurry and in my haste I read the website as the A2 hanger was the only one that actually gave access to Ft Zancudo without a wanted level.

I just did the first source mission and just barely made it in my hanger. Just as I was taxiing I saw a player headed my way in a jet and his cannon was exploding on the ground toward me as the yellow circle sucked me in.

Now I kinda wish I bought the one closer to the water.

Right?!? Its awesome, I love it.

Having these hangers in Zancudo makes things feels new for me. I got the one near the water, best choice imo!

• Forza Harrd and BronxBombers79 like this

Big_Show
  • Big_Show

GTAO Junkie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 August 2017 - 06:45 PM Edited by Big_Show, 29 August 2017 - 06:45 PM.

i was thinking about the one near the water but it's ages away from the lazers and buzzards. The other to are better IMO, just for the fact when you launch a mission all your team mates can run out and grab a lazer or buzzard almost immediately. Apart from that, they're all pretty much the same, excluding cost.  

• DiemessGTA and Forza Harrd like this

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 29 August 2017 - 07:06 PM

I've switched a few sessions and it looks like eastern Zancudo Hangars are more popular that the one close to the water. Got the western Hangar for this reason

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Military geek

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 August 2017 - 07:47 PM

I find the western one (close to water) best as well. Easy to just land there and get in the Hangar.

Only downside of the FZ hangars is, that you have to fly in your pegasus aircraft from another location (Or I am stupid and there is an easier way)

• DiemessGTA likes this

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:58 PM

I find the western one (close to water) best as well. Easy to just land there and get in the Hangar.

Only downside of the FZ hangars is, that you have to fly in your pegasus aircraft from another location (Or I am stupid and there is an easier way)

I have the east FZ hanger and there's a new Pegasus spawnpoint almost in front of the middle one.  It's a short jog

lost-in-emotions
  • lost-in-emotions

Alice Liddell

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:06 AM

isnt the west hangar only best to land and drive in, when youll land from the east-side?

what about, when you land from the ocean-side? then youll must do a u-turn on the end of the runway?

EVOLUT7ON
  • EVOLUT7ON

#BeMyValentine & #BIKERS snapmatic contests winner

• The Connection
  • United-States
  • Best Funny [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Runner-Up

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:24 AM Edited by EVOLUT7ON, 30 August 2017 - 09:25 AM.

I've switched a few sessions and it looks like eastern Zancudo Hangars are more popular that the one close to the water. Got the western Hangar for this reason

Indeed.
The western is the most comfortable for me.
+
Personal big airstrip
You don't have annoying objects like searchlights and other stuff. Your spot is totlly free for landing.
Most ppl use A-2 hangar, so less chances of destroying your vehicles and supplies.
-
Not so big as A-2 hangar (if you look from the street, the size of it is decently less than A-2 hangar).

P.S. I bought A-2 hangar too. $5,200,000 full cost.Then buy a western one for $4,300,000 and got $2,700,000 for selling A-2.
$6,800,000 - total price of my moving :)

GTAnger
  • GTAnger

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:36 AM

I moved to lsia after a day, complete war zone in FZ. If you thought the military would deter trolls from camping, you would be very wrong. Can't even shoot back as you then get them coming after you. It's like living in a giant police station if you put a foot wrong, your screwed.

pptz84
  • pptz84

Peon

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:33 AM

I moved to lsia after a day, complete war zone in FZ. If you thought the military would deter trolls from camping, you would be very wrong. Can't even shoot back as you then get them coming after you. It's like living in a giant police station if you put a foot wrong, your screwed.

I think it's a warzone at LSIA as well isn't it?

I bought the 2.6M FZ hangar, happy with it so far. 

Things will be less crowded after the first week(s)

• Nossirag likes this

kurvenflo
  • kurvenflo

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:49 AM

hm, interesting. I experienced nothing but friendly sessions yesterday. I had not a single complaint with my FZ Hangar. (the east one btw, because Money, you know)

Hope, it doesn't get too crowded in the coming days...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users