580 replies to this topic
Rafae
  • Rafae

High Roller

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

What's the point of this thread now?

.... To bitch about things related to the Smuggler's Run update?
  • Shadowfennekin, Sentinel Driver and Silencer555 like this

Sentinel Driver
  • Sentinel Driver

lzzzzz

• Members
  • Finland

Posted A week ago

Never would have I believed that an explosive mg could be weak as a peashooter. The rogue could be a decent plane if it had missile spam or a proper explosive cannon. I f*cking swear that it has a much smaller blast radius than the other explosive machine guns

• Shadowfennekin likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

High Roller

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

The Nokota supply mission is designed so f*cking horribly holy sh*t

God forbid if the package falls (fast as hell too) somewhere you can't get the Nokota or you can but end up ruining the Nokota in the process. You're f*cked. That's it.

Jesus f*cking Christ.

wehweh01
  • wehweh01

Crates 4 Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

The Nokota supply mission is designed so f*cking horribly holy sh*t

God forbid if the package falls (fast as hell too) somewhere you can't get the Nokota or you can but end up ruining the Nokota in the process. You're f*cked. That's it.

Jesus f*cking Christ.

Thought everyone already got onboard with doing all the supply missions with the Akula. 

Rafae
  • Rafae

High Roller

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

I actually like using the Nokota in that mission but not when the package falls into an obscure f*cking location which you can't really tell at the beginning of the mission

Even with the Akula you wouldn't be able to get to where the package fell without having to go out on foot or ruining the Akula in the process

wehweh01
  • wehweh01

Crates 4 Life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

I actually like using the Nokota in that mission but not when the package falls into an obscure f*cking location which you can't really tell at the beginning of the mission

Even with the Akula you wouldn't be able to get to where the package fell without having to go out on foot or ruining the Akula in the process

Ya been awhile since I've gotten the Nokota mission I think. Is that the one where the package drops from a random jet? Regardless, if I run in a full lobby with my Akula I simply go off the radar for $500 and get back in before the time runs out. Never seen nor heard.

Rafae
  • Rafae

High Roller

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

It's not even about the lobby it's about the infinite spawning A.I Buzzard f*cks that'll use both their cannons and missiles relentlessly

letsgobuffalobs
  • letsgobuffalobs

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Has anyone noticed a difference in the payouts for the Hanger Sell missions. I got roughly 400k-500k less since the new DLC. I was making 1.4-1.6 mil per sale now it's 900k-1mil. Anyone notice the same?

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 2 days ago

I hate how they force us to have Yellow lights with the Purple lights in the hangar, Its silly.

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Homie

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 days ago

Has anyone noticed a difference in the payouts for the Hanger Sell missions. I got roughly 400k-500k less since the new DLC. I was making 1.4-1.6 mil per sale now it's 900k-1mil. Anyone notice the same?

Consoles had different payouts than PC, something related to bonus was glitched(more money).

--------

beside, this DLC still need a buff, sh*t money, sh*t RP, I think I get like 1250 RP per mission(5/6 min), 2500/3000 with Special Cargo run for the same amount of time and its much easier. R* logic.

letsgobuffalobs
  • letsgobuffalobs

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

I'm on XB One. I never saw anything about it in the Doomsday Patch notes.

A better question...

What do you guys make when you sell a full hanger of Narcotics, Chemicals or Medical?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users