Photo

Bitch and Moan Thread - Smuggler's Run Edition

567 replies to this topic
gnomefromnome
  • gnomefromnome

to each his gnome

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:35 AM Edited by gnomefromnome, 29 September 2017 - 01:36 AM.

I really don't like the Insurgent Pickup sale. I guess R* knew this, gave me this one last night...and this afternoon. The damn Merryweather run around like goons, sometimes in the wrong direction or a few blocks away, and YOU have to chase them down.

EDIT: just realized this is a Bunker sale....

TheFroggmann
  • TheFroggmann

Taco Truck DLC Confirmed!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:48 PM

I really don't like the Insurgent Pickup sale. I guess R* knew this, gave me this one last night...and this afternoon. The damn Merryweather run around like goons, sometimes in the wrong direction or a few blocks away, and YOU have to chase them down.

To tell you the truth, since finding out about the AA trailer method I look forward to this scenario. It is so satisfying to see the insurgents go boom after one hit. Just watch out for friendly Insurgents, they look a little too alike. 

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

Where did I park my Tornado?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 29 September 2017 - 07:41 PM

To tell you the truth, since finding out about the AA trailer method I look forward to this scenario. It is so satisfying to see the insurgents go boom after one hit. Just watch out for friendly Insurgents, they look a little too alike. 

AA trailer method?

WAIT....  CAN YOU HOOK YOUR AA TRAILER TO THE INSURGENT!?

• TheFroggmann likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:06 PM Edited by Rafae, 29 September 2017 - 08:07 PM.

^ No you bum

He meant shooting down the Merryweather Insurgent Pickups with the AA trailer as those are the only things that make the Insurgents go down with one rocket.

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:51 PM

^ No you bum

He meant shooting down the Merryweather Insurgent Pickups with the AA trailer as those are the only things that make the Insurgents go down with one rocket.

BUT CAN YOU!?

Also they're flak cannons not rockets

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:58 PM

^ Nah you can't.

Saddler only. Not even the Nightshark even though we got to tow it in that MOC mission smh.

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:01 PM

^ Nah you can't.

Saddler only. Not even the Nightshark even though we got to tow it in that MOC mission smh.

HELL f*ckING YES YOU CAN I'M GONNA LOOK FORWARD TO THIS MISSION FROM NOW ON

ALSO WHY ELSE WOULD ALL THE GR VEHICLES HAVE TRAILER HITCHES?

20170929170000_1.jpg

• Gridl0k and mrgstrings like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:02 PM

Damn wtf 🤔

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:28 PM

Damn wtf

I'm actually happy to get this mission now <3

20170929171440_1.jpg

• gtafan26, Rafae and mrgstrings like this

KingpinRCR
  • KingpinRCR

Thug

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 01 October 2017 - 09:58 AM

Why does my duster keep disappearing from my hangar??? It shows in the list, but not in my hangar. (No, it's not in storage). I have to request it, put it in my hangar to display and when I change sessions or log off and back in it's gone and I have to repeat the process.

Black-Dragon96
  • Black-Dragon96

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 October 2017 - 03:19 PM

My jetsam cargobob still turns into a marine cargobob when i put it into my hangar. Bug theft auto strikes again.
They give us helmets with nightvision/thermalvision attached but we cant use them in vehicles. Why ffs, thats exactly where they would be usefull. Flying around in a buzzard/hunter with active nightvision/thermalvision and headshot protection not possible, but of f*cking course the opressor noobs can use both on their flying broomstick.

Big_Show
  • Big_Show

GTAO Junkie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:56 AM

LMAO.... just when you think the new jets are useless. Was having fun in First person, then all of a sudden insta spawn jets, pull up to loop around and take them out, then boom... well if that's what you gotta do to win, f*ck you R*!

• Sky_Light12 likes this

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:15 AM

My jetsam cargobob still turns into a marine cargobob when i put it into my hangar. Bug theft auto strikes again.
They give us helmets with nightvision/thermalvision attached but we cant use them in vehicles. Why ffs, thats exactly where they would be usefull. Flying around in a buzzard/hunter with active nightvision/thermalvision and headshot protection not possible, but of f*cking course the opressor noobs can use both on their flying broomstick.

Yep...   gee I sure wish I could have a personal vehicle cargobob, but nope, it keeps f*cking turning into the wrong one.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:15 AM

Bought a RM 10 Bombushka for 6milion.. what a peace of crap. A titan with bombs. Completly useless. Nice for the collection.

Wrong, Titan is faster, more maneuverable and holds up to helicopters much better. Boombuska's only advantages are the pew pew, the poop poop (only 50) and JATO. 

Titan:

Boombushka:

k3KeqGn.gif

other than that, a fully armored bombushka can survive crash head on at full speed

Black-Dragon96
  • Black-Dragon96

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:06 AM

Yep...   gee I sure wish I could have a personal vehicle cargobob, but nope, it keeps f*cking turning into the wrong one.
Yeah, I now painted one of my two bobs black so i atleast have a semi civil looking one. I doubt they will ever fix it.

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2017 - 12:05 PM

Yeah, I now painted one of my two bobs black so i atleast have a semi civil looking one. I doubt they will ever fix it.

I'd be fine with it if the f*cking normal cargobob wasn't SUPER f*ckING LOUD

• Shadowfennekin, Gridl0k, IamCourtney and 3 others like this

TheFroggmann
  • TheFroggmann

Taco Truck DLC Confirmed!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2017 - 05:43 PM

AA trailer method?

WAIT....  CAN YOU HOOK YOUR AA TRAILER TO THE INSURGENT!?

Yes you can. If you have the flak canons on your trailer, anything you fire them at goes boom. This can come at a cost though, I've blown up 2 "friendly" insurgents that were part of the mission. First because it looked like one of the MW Insurgents from a distance second because I think an NPC in a car ran in front of the gun as I fired. Blowing up the NPC, the trailer and the insurgent. Never saw the ahole either. 

Silencer555
  • Silencer555

Accident Prone

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:26 PM

Man I wish Incendiary and Gas bombs were slightly tweaked to be cooler. 

--Gas Bombs--
-A larger radius and duration for Gas clouds
-The ability to send object flying and cause instant ragdolling for any NPCs/Players per explosion just for hilariousness/effectivness.
-Higher capacity(Only because it's weak in general for most purposes)

--Incendiary Bombs--
-Blast damage is cut in half
-Instantly causes NPCs/Players to catch on fire
-Leaves a larger pool of fire
-NPCs/Players remain on fire for longer

• hei3enberg and Nossirag like this

Schumy7
  • Schumy7

Social Club number 1 World Rankings.

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:59 PM

Hydra losers....
  • Gridl0k likes this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:47 AM

Anybody who paints their jet chrome or pink deserves to be griefed

• Suzuki Azure Vulpine likes this

KingpinRCR
  • KingpinRCR

Thug

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:39 AM Edited by KingpinRCR, 11 October 2017 - 11:40 AM.

The Howard NX-25 is made to be painted chrome though (Remember the Hughes H-1 raceplane?).

Edit: granted, its not a jet...

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:29 PM

Anybody who paints their jet chrome or pink deserves to be griefed

Come get me :oD

Suzuki Azure Vulpine
  • Suzuki Azure Vulpine

Paleto Bay's Resident Blue Vixen

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:56 PM

First off sorry about the frame rate, had to do a bullsh*t work around since Imgur wanted to be a C*nt

oxkBnDZ.gif

So, since when was the Titan pilot, Misha from Mercenaries 2?

• Arrows to Athens likes this

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:31 PM

Why not just post it as a video?

• Arrows to Athens likes this

Snoopbr
  • Snoopbr

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:59 AM

CEO's Havok looks amazing with tinted canopy. It should feature on personal aircrafts too!

• Piro likes this

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

Burnt Spy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:03 AM Edited by gtafan26, 14 October 2017 - 01:03 AM.

Getting spawned killed by the Hydra and Buzzard in one the product source runs is my B&M, I could not even complete it and dashboarded the game

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 2 days ago

A friend doesn't have many businesses and needed help making money from his hangar. I forgot how f*cking irritating and chore-like these missions are. We usually have a laugh doing CEO or Biker work, but we all ended up just bitching at each other. Didn't take long to remind me why I quit after unlocking everything.

• mrgstrings and Sanches like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

hortif*ckingculturalist

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 2 days ago

Still buggy going from MC to CEO in a vehicle warehouse, was left waiting for non-existent crewmates to modify their vehicles and then it spawned me outside minus the T20. Another $100k you owe me r*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users