Bitch and Moan Thread - Smuggler's Run Edition

523 replies to this topic
Jamwes
  • Jamwes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

I highly doubt they'd skip the annual December update and use the drip feed from Smugglers Run to occupy the Christmas holidays.

I don't expect anything new for Christmas. What we're getting is what's in the files and that's that.
I don't think they will replace the December update. I'm with Rewdalf, I think they are adding to the usual surprise. My guess is making the Lazer available to purchase will be the Christmas gift. I fear it'll probably be the Hunter though.
  • Nossirag likes this

Jammsbro
  • Jammsbro

Pogo 4 life

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 6 days ago

f*ck you rockstar. Seriously, a big fat f*ck you for hating lone wolfs so much.

What the f*ck is your problem with making this game so that I am FORCED to play this game with other people.

I don't want to play with other people, I don't f*cking like playing with other people.

The f*cking bolinbroke steal mission. By the time I get out there, kill 1/3 of the guards I am already over ten minutes. Then I have to get onto the ground, kill multiple sets of guards that are right next to each other without alerting anyone. None of these guards has angles that allow for single shot-two person kills.

By the time I nearly finish I get alerted after killing a guard with one single headshot. f*cking furious.

Then the can I need is in a bit of the compound that I can't find my way to. When I do manage to fight my way around the prison and past noose to get the vehicle, police cars show up and jam up the narrow corridors that I need to get out.

I blow everything up and manage to scrape out slowly. On the road back I calculate I might make it back by a few seconds if I don't get any stupid AI drivers pwloing into me.

But I was so frustrated by rockstars hatred of lone wolfs that I just turned the game off. If gta online next version goes like this, I won't even make a character up for it.

• Line Cook and Nossirag like this

rebeldevil
  • rebeldevil

Alcohol-fueled Smartass

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Major missed opportunity they didn't add "Aces High" by Iron Maiden to the soundtrack with this update.

• varulven likes this

varulven
  • varulven

GTA Race Crew

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted A day ago

Major missed opportunity they didn't add "Aces High" by Iron Maiden to the soundtrack with this update.

Flight 666 \m/

Schumy7
  • Schumy7

Social Club number 1 World Rankings.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted A day ago

Bought a RM 10 Bombushka for 6milion.. what a peace of crap. A titan with bombs. Completly useless. Nice for the collection.
  • Nossirag likes this

GTP_Monkey
  • GTP_Monkey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted A day ago Edited by GTP_Monkey, A day ago.

What a f*cking ripoff R* I've done 251 bloody SR source missions and I've still not unlocked the latest dripfeed

I won't ever buy another T2 Rockstar game again you have reached even lower levels of sh*te that I thought was impossibe

Edit just got a screen message in the buy menu. I need to complete 5000 steal missions for the Bombuska trade price

Well R* you know what you can do with that

varulven
  • varulven

GTA Race Crew

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted A day ago

More bs adversary 2x payouts. All these new aircraft and no double cash on air races? smfh

• kovaandr likes this

Ondr4H
  • Ondr4H

Player Hater

• Members

Posted A day ago

I dont care about prices, I dont play this bullsh*t grindfest game anymore.

But they really add batmobile?Im dreaming?This is some kind of Saints Row logic, thats why I didnt like this series.

I probably didnt know other obsure vehicle from movies, so they topped it!Well played Cocain star games!
  • Line Cook likes this

P34NUTZ
  • P34NUTZ

Captain Cockmunch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

I'd just like to take this time to appreciate how god awful the new adversary mode is. It's not quite on-par with tiny racers but it's close.

Suzuki Azure Vulpine
  • Suzuki Azure Vulpine

Paleto Bay's Resident Blue Vixen

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 hours ago

I highly doubt they'd skip the annual December update and use the drip feed from Smugglers Run to occupy the Christmas holidays.

It just doesn't make sense, both from a financial and business perspective.

>financial and business perspective

>Rockstar games

Same company that tried to cease and desist singleplayer mods

Same company that is draining legitimately earned money from its players

Same company who's pay model charges $100 for two ingame vehicles

Besides, remember last year?

Comet Retro was leaked during import/export and it ended up being our "Christmas Surprise..."

Don't get me wrong, it was a great release.

Even though the rear taillights were bugged, and it has a forced widebody kit that not everyone agrees with...

I don't expect anything new for Christmas. What we're getting is what's in the files and that's that.

Not to bring up the fact we couldn't get the iconic "Whale Tail" Spoiler, on the damned thing.

So PSA for everyone, if your selling Cargo, and you see Hunters, if you don't have enough people to fly all of them, your f*cked, all of them have to drop the cargo at the same place before you get the next drop area.

• Rafae likes this

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

Burnt Spy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 hours ago

It just doesn't make sense, both from a financial and business perspective.

>financial and business perspective

>Rockstar games

Same company that tried to cease and desist singleplayer mods

Same company that is draining legitimately earned money from its players

Same company who's pay model charges $100 for two ingame vehicles

Besides, remember last year?

Comet Retro was leaked during import/export and it ended up being our "Christmas Surprise..."

Don't get me wrong, it was a great release.

Even though the rear taillights were bugged, and it has a forced widebody kit that not everyone agrees with...

Not to bring up the fact we couldn't get the iconic "Whale Tail" Spoiler, on the damned thing.

So PSA for everyone, if your selling Cargo, and you see Hunters, if you don't have enough people to fly all of them, your f*cked, all of them have to drop the cargo at the same place before you get the next drop area.

So you cant land the first one, fly back with a CEO Buzzard and get the second one? and bunny hop them like you can with the Bunker sale two Insurgents sale?

Rafae
  • Rafae

Boss

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 12 hours ago

^ You can, but you have to shoot down enemies at each drop-off first before dropping the cargo and then go pick up the second Hunter and do the same. It wouldn't be as mind numbing and tedious if the drop-offs didn't get further and further away from your hangar but regardless, the bunny hopping is still frustrating and you'll most likely than not end up being extremely tight on time if you end up almost completing it.

I got one of my two Hunters destroyed by an NPC rocket + bullets due to being unaware of the nature of the enemies while doing the sale mission for the first time so I completed the sale but only 6/10 drops registered lol. 1 with the first Hunter where it started smoking due to the NPCs, dying right before the second drop and then the full five with the second Hunter.
  • Suzuki Azure Vulpine likes this

gnomefromnome
  • gnomefromnome

to each his gnome

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 hours ago

^ You can, but you have to shoot down enemies at each drop-off first before dropping the cargo and then go pick up the second Hunter and do the same. It wouldn't be as mind numbing and tedious if the drop-offs didn't get further and further away from your hangar but regardless, the bunny hopping is still frustrating and you'll most likely than not end up being extremely tight on time if you end up almost completing it.

I got one of my two Hunters destroyed by an NPC rocket + bullets due to being unaware of the nature of the enemies while doing the sale mission for the first time so I completed the sale but only 6/10 drops registered lol. 1 with the first Hunter where it started smoking due to the NPCs, dying right before the second drop and then the full five with the second Hunter.

I had this last night. On the 2nd drop is where I called the CEO Buzzard, which is where I saved time. I managed to complete the sale with only 27 seconds left

37332522625_f745c9a5ca_o.png

• Suzuki Azure Vulpine likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

Boss

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 12 hours ago Edited by Rafae, 12 hours ago.

I didn't even think of using a Buzzard to go back for the second Hunter and leave the first Hunter at the drop off 😂

I see how that would save so much time. What I did was kill the enemies with one of the Hunters, drop the cargo and then fly to pick up the second Hunter at the hangar in the same Hunter. Repeat.

God that's so much more tedious than simply having both Hunters at each of the five drops periodically throughout the sale lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users