[Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:30 AM

pathetic payout

f*cking stock vehicles r lame

should make it so you can use custom vehicles

also

decide to try it out

in team of 3, I go for half-track while one teammate goes for a f*cking technical, when the 3rd player hops on the turret of the half-track the technical f*cker leaves

literally do all the work as the driver while the gunner does f*ck-all

shoot dead 2 gunners with my pistol while driving while my teammate fires but seizes to ever hit anything somehow

get killed instantly by railgun user

same railgun user fails to instantly kill another half-track that runs him over

team with least kills wins the most

the most being a pathetic amount

• General_Z and J1M like this

nido997
  • nido997

Living in the City of Dreams

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:52 AM Edited by nido997, 01 September 2017 - 11:58 AM.

played it just yesterday ... just 3 matches ... it s pretty fun actually, since KOTK/PUBG are already fun ,and I´m a terrible PvP player .... I need to play it more though , my first roundswere so terrible, but then I managed to kill many opponents (feels good man :D )

they need to make it a Last Man Standing , with only "regular" cars , excluding OP weapons like RPG or Railgun , and without any Marks on the map , just like PUBG

interesting question here : eum...why isn´t this double $ R* ?

• dead goon and J1M like this

Beez
  • Beez

Given To Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2017 - 01:37 PM

I like it ok. Biggest problem is stupid hosts. It's better as 2 teams but default is 4 and most hosts I've encountered are too stupid to know how to change it. They also leave the team balancing so that players can switch teams which always results in one team bigger than the rest. I need to host them myself.
  • -LN- and J1M like this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:00 PM

Can I just clear something up...

Team Balancing ON - people can't switch teams and the game apportions the players out evenly

Team Balancing OFF - people can switch teams and you end up with a stupid 5:1 scenario

• Beez, dead goon, bombkangaroo and 2 others like this

D T
  • D T

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:10 PM

This mode would be pretty great if they disabled blips, removed vehicles, made it free for all, and allowed us to use our own outfits. Of course, that would make way too much sense for Rockstar.
  • daricusGTA, bombkangaroo, J1M and 1 other like this

jwdrinkwaterjr
  • jwdrinkwaterjr

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:17 PM

I don't like it.

everybodysolo
  • everybodysolo

If it's not burning, did you really try?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:55 PM

I have played it several times, with a crew and solo. IMO the map is too big even with a 4 team session you will find yourself running around looking for people to kill. Unless the stars line up and you have players on your team that have a mic and don't mind talking to strangers there is a really good chance that your going to jump off the plane in different directions making your "team" nonexistent once you hit the ground.  As someone else already stated the hand gun you start off with is completely useless and most of the vehicles require two players (one to drive and other to shoot). Oh and not everyone sticks around for all rounds so you might find your self being a team of one.

Even with all of that if you can get your teammates to try to land in the same area and stick around until the end it can be pretty fun.

This mode would be pretty great if they disabled blips, removed vehicles, made it free for all, and allowed us to use our own outfits. Of course, that would make way too much sense for Rockstar.

I have always wished that R* would give us a "purge like" mode where we could go in, use all of our own stuff and be as native as we want and no one gets a bad sport. 

bmg1001
  • bmg1001

bork bork bork

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:03 AM

I really like this mode, and it's been pretty easy to play since it fills up quickly -- I hope it stays like that!

In order to make it more like PUBG, they should add an option to have blips hidden, make an option to have it free-for-all rather than having teams, bigger starting circle, more randomized weapon spawns, less vehicles, and maybe have no actual timer, except to make the circle smaller of course. Now that I think about it, this is exactly PUBG, but I'd like it anyways since it'll have that GTA-style to it.

• 79'Blazer4x4 likes this

gnomefromnome
  • gnomefromnome

to each his gnome

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2017 - 04:08 AM

Twice, the game 'couldn't restart'. Just when there's one more round left too.

-LN-
  • -LN-

Acquired Taste

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2017 - 07:20 AM

I like this concept, but unfortunately half of a team or more often drop out after the first round--some do it right when they are killed.  With smaller lobbies it doesn't really work that well due to the sheer size of the map and boundaries.  Overall, I feel as though the boundaries need to be smaller or they need to shrink at a much faster rate.  On paper and in theory, having a large playing field may seem like a great idea, but most of us have enough experience to know that our community of randoms often have next to nothing of an attention span.  If you have a large amount of friends online who are keen to play, it can be great fun, but if you're just hopping from random match to random match, it can be quite frustrating in so many ways.  One of them being that most of the vehicles are designed for two players (driver & gunner) and it's a huge kick in the twat if your driver doesn't know which planet they are on or if your gunner decides to go idle while you're being shredded by enemy gunfire.

As I said, the concept is fine, but I'd remove or change some of the vehicles and decrease the overall size of the boundaries.  Of course, getting people to stay in the match is a lost cause; randoms pretty much suck in that regard and it really isn't the fault of the game mode in question.  I suppose they could up the pay because it's honestly quite low and that is likely a driving factor in regards to why a good portion of players decide to drop out after the first round.  Either way, it just needs a few tweaks and the option to turn team balancing off needs to seriously f*ck off and die.  It still perplexes me as to why Team Balancing Off is the default option, but trying to make sense of these things only lead to frustration.  

So, I'll play this, but only with groups of people that I know.

• V4S, alkaline_, Goingcrowd9 and 2 others like this

JustCallMeNiko
  • JustCallMeNiko

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2017 - 05:34 PM

It can be a fun mode but if you die early on it can be tedious to wait for it to end.

It might work better if they just activated the Caged In sudden death mechanic from the start to speed it up or have it start when half the players are dead.
  • Goingcrowd9 likes this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 02 September 2017 - 07:46 PM

Disappointment.

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Knife beats Chainsaw

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 September 2017 - 11:11 AM

Played it several times during the last few days and it was not that bad. I use the gliding to get to a vehicle that I want to use.

Hellbendzor
  • Hellbendzor

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 03 September 2017 - 12:02 PM

You probably don't receive double payouts cos that system went haywire and probably caused a massive legit money removal, that, to this very date they still haven't refunded...

So, no double money there for the time being. I made quite a bit of money in the last double events with AM (sumo,...), which they subsequently took away a week ago, so I feel little desire to play any AM to this very day. And that'll remain like that until I get my 8.5 million back. So, I probably won't be playing any AM for the foreseeable and very far future...

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Military geek

• Members
  • Germany
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 03 September 2017 - 12:35 PM

You probably don't receive double payouts cos that system went haywire and probably caused a massive legit money removal, that, to this very date they still haven't refunded...

So, no double money there for the time being. I made quite a bit of money in the last double events with AM (sumo,...), which they subsequently took away a week ago, so I feel little desire to play any AM to this very day. And that'll remain like that until I get my 8.5 million back. So, I probably won't be playing any AM for the foreseeable and very far future...

That... is actually a Good reason for it not being x2. I always wondered Why it does not have the typical x2 payout as the last introduced AMs. This would make some sense.

bombkangaroo
  • bombkangaroo

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 September 2017 - 10:47 PM

It's got potential. The usual sh*t teams ruin it, but that's true of any adversary mode. 

Everyone seems to appear on the map from the second play-area shrink onwards, which is a shame. As others have said, removing the weapon icons and military vehicles, keeping players off the radar, and I'll also suggest having NPC pedestrians and traffic to enable some social stealth, would be a great way of making a tenser, albeit much more drawn out, experience. 

• Nossirag likes this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2017 - 10:56 PM

You can see everybody on the map?! WTF!

In literally every other mode, player dots go invisible why not this one too? In fact, this one SHOULD out of all of them.

f*ck this mode.

• bombkangaroo likes this

gnomefromnome
  • gnomefromnome

to each his gnome

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2017 - 11:22 PM

There's a time limit. If there wasn't, radar would be turned off.

• dead goon likes this

Spectre "2K"
  • Spectre "2K"

New Hades' Finest

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:17 PM

this is f*cking incredible! 

but then again, I just got done playing stockpile so...rhino hunt would be incredible to me too

• dead goon likes this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:23 PM

There's a time limit. If there wasn't, radar would be turned off.

No excuse.

The map closes in just like Fortnite Battle Royale(Which is FAR superior than this). Eventually you'll see them or they'll see you and it'd end.

You don't see player blips in Fortnite, H1Z1, or PUBG. You shouldn't in this. It should be like Slasher, enemy dots NEVER show up!

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Happy Birthday! Azu-nyan (11/11)

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 October 2017 - 11:57 AM

I like Motor Wars but it is very limited in what you can do with the weaponised vehicles and sometimes a win/lose depends on the players.

The map locations could perhaps have been a bit better located and I think the vehicles are spread to far apart but overall it gave me an impression of the

weaponsed vehicles and made me decide NOT to buy any of them. :lol:

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

Furry and Proud. Maybe

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:04 PM

Seems like a ripoff from PUBG or whatever you call it. It can be fun with a team but with randoms no.

jwdrinkwaterjr
  • jwdrinkwaterjr

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:26 PM

I've only played with randoms. I just can't wrap my brain around how bad some people are at it.
Looks like it could be fun if you had a teammate worth a sh*t.
  • dead goon likes this

iEcchi x
  • iEcchi x

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:46 PM Edited by iEcchi x, 13 October 2017 - 12:52 PM.

My advice would be to grab as many Special Carbine and Explosive Weapons as possible.

Railgun is like an Explosive Sniper, you can take out Dune Buggies and Weaponised Tampas with one shot, across the Map.

Grenade Launcher is great for spamming explosive projectiles, and the real killer against Armoured Vehicles.

RPG is great too at mid-range when blind firing, and you know it will hit without exposing yourself.

The key to using explosives against other player's weapons, is to blind fire them.

Spam them around corners and covers without exposing yourself to auto-aim.

I have taken out many Armoured Vehicles like Insurgents and Halftracks this way.

Ground Combat with covers beats those in the Weaponised Vehicles.

79'Blazer4x4
  • 79'Blazer4x4

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:18 PM Edited by 79'Blazer4x4, 13 October 2017 - 05:19 PM.

After playing quite a few rounds of this, it seems like any team who gets a Half Track and is semi-competent is nigh invincible to anyone not using a Half Track. It takes tons of bullets and explosives to destroy and as long as the gunner is facing you it's impossible to shoot them off the gun because it's so well covered from the front. Shooting the driver also seems impossible, I've shot hundreds of rounds into the driver of an enemy Half Track's face from the gun of our own Half Track(some from point blank as the enemy vehicle was ramming ours from behind) and they didn't even take damage(maybe lag? But it didn't seem laggy) and then when I'm driving I get shot out immediately by the enemy Half Track's gun if I don't keep my windows out of the line of fire.

dead goon
  • dead goon

Reject the status quo.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:42 PM

Love this sh*t.

fryday
  • fryday

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:38 PM

Since its clearly a PUBG clone, they should copy it even more.

- why just weaponized vehicles? why no fighting on foot and vehicles just for movement

- too much info on the map. player blips, weapons and vehicles should be invisble on the map

- more diversity inside the weapons. why are there just about 10 weapons to find, while there are plenty of different guns inside the game?

- weapon attachemnts could be picked up too, same with kevlars and helmets.

- there should be no overpowered weopon/vehicle, some things need a nerf.

like i said, PUBG could be copied much more like its at the moment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users