I see

Makes sense.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:04 AM

After 107 steal missions I got one that I never got before.. the one at the Bolingbroke Prison.

Weird how I ever got this one for so long.. I didn't even know it existed lol

It's a variant of the infiltration mission.

The only supply mission that requires you to be during a specific time to trigger it.

It's like that Sewer, Mine, Recycle station mission.

What time? I've never done it either and I've done a sh*tload.

joel15cat
  • joel15cat

You are becoming hysterical

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 19 September 2017 - 12:02 PM

After 107 steal missions I got one that I never got before.. the one at the Bolingbroke Prison.

The only supply mission that requires you to be during a specific time to trigger it.

I asked Fun 2 about if there are a secret mision as UFO crash (there aren't) but he saidme this: There's only one source mission disabled and that's the Infiltration mission only enabled from 19:00 until 02:00 in-game time.

• Fun 2 and Gridl0k like this

Sinner's Rise
  • Sinner's Rise

Rise From Darkness

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:41 PM Edited by Sinner's Rise, 19 September 2017 - 07:42 PM.

do SR for fun. do IE for money. win win. just my two cents :lol:

people just grind to buy the next update, so they can grind the next update for the next...
Fun is allowed... but they dont want to
Lmao this is the most truest thing ever.

Bad English on purpose.

gnomefromnome
  • gnomefromnome

to each his gnome

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:30 PM Edited by gnomefromnome, 19 September 2017 - 09:32 PM.

Not sure if posted but since it was the last day for 2x $/RP I thought I'd sell all my crates. 10 Narcotics, and 1 each of various cargo. 14 in total. An easy $300,000? Not so fast. 2 Hunters, object was to fly to location, take out the opposition and deliver the crate. Now this is the fun part. Fly back to the other Hunter, deliver crate, and rinse/repeat. Each location was getting farther from my hangar, so by the 2nd go around, I parked the Hunter at the last drop, and continued my quest. It was a good thing I did. Time was not on my side by now. Down to the last 2 drops I had to fly about 1/3 way across the map to pick up the final crate. If you're in the red zone in time, it's cutting it too close. With 27 seconds left, I made the last drop

37332522625_f745c9a5ca_o.png

• -KM-, Goingcrowd9 and mrgstrings like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:06 AM

^ I hate that mission so much when running it solo. Way too tight/risky.
  • Goingcrowd9 and mrgstrings like this

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:13 AM

Me and my friend got this once. Phone at start says midnight.

Apparently there is a similar one at Humane Labs?

• Gridl0k and ash-274 like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:51 AM

^ Yep, it's the other variation of the infiltration mission type. I got the Humane Labs one early on in my steal mission runs but the prison one only just recently.
  • aFinn likes this

gnomefromnome
  • gnomefromnome

to each his gnome

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:09 AM

I can never steal the cargo stealthily on either of those. I've only had the Humane Labs early on also. That one almost ended badly

• Rafae likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:10 AM

I always alerted the last two guards facing each other right next to the Buzzard :D

JSwartz0181
  • JSwartz0181

Iowa Hawkeyes Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:26 AM

I can never steal the cargo stealthily on either of those. I've only had the Humane Labs early on also. That one almost ended badly

Same here.  100 steal missions (done with them now, as my OCD is satisfied with the nice round number, just like with the original crates).  I got Humane Labs just one time, early on, and prison I've gotten a couple times, yet each time they get alerted!  But then, there's just something about the whole cone-of-vision missions in general that always give me issues!  Never mind the fact it shouldn't be an issue (nobody seeing each other, single-shot silenced headshots, sneak-walking only (with max stealth))... I still manage to trigger them!

• Goingcrowd9 likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:32 AM

I notice the enemies closest to the target vehicle always seem to be facing each other.. probably on purpose too as it's almost impossible to shoot both without alerting the whole facility.

krooked kouki
  • krooked kouki

Gear Head

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:39 AM Edited by krooked kouki, 21 September 2017 - 02:41 AM.

I've done 250~ sources and made a little over $10mil from SR since it dropped. Easily my favorite business.

I source and buy supplies for my Bunker. Within the 12 hours it takes to fill, I source 50 Narcs.

And bless you R* for doing 2x Hangar so soon. I had a full Hangar before that dropped because I didn't feel likr selling it that Monday, and woke up to that glorious "1,700,000" sale price.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2017 - 01:14 PM

Same here.  100 steal missions (done with them now, as my OCD is satisfied with the nice round number, just like with the original crates).  I got Humane Labs just one time, early on, and prison I've gotten a couple times, yet each time they get alerted!  But then, there's just something about the whole cone-of-vision missions in general that always give me issues!  Never mind the fact it shouldn't be an issue (nobody seeing each other, single-shot silenced headshots, sneak-walking only (with max stealth))... I still manage to trigger them!
Are you doing it solo?
I would think if you had a partner and you popped both guards at same time they wouldn't get alerted. They must've made it that way on purpose Just like in one of the Lamar missions and also the Deliver EMP one at Humane Labs.

delorianlazarus
  • delorianlazarus

Hustler

• Members
  • France

Posted 21 September 2017 - 05:20 PM Edited by delorianlazarus, 21 September 2017 - 05:30 PM.

^
I already did both the Humane and Bolinbroke stealth steal mission, solo each time: no problems, I never got caught but once (see at the end of post)
Using MK2 pistol with FMJ and silencer, I go headshot only.

I take the offered Cargobob just to reach a Lazer at Zancudo, and then I eject once I reach the "bailout mark".
The plane usually hits the ground before me, away from the target.
Also, I parachute in a dark area amidst the zone marked on the map: behind a wall, on a roof, ...

Regarding guards looking at each other, kill them fast with one headshot each and you're good to proceed. Be fast: one missed shot, or one word from one of them and you're good for a big bad noisy fight.

Maybe the weapon is the problem: my MK2 pistol lost its silencer after purchasing some ammo in MOC. It happened without notice, and I had to equip it again...
I didn't realized that until this mission happened recently during a steal. So I parachuted, did my first headshot, and got violently f*cked to death in 1.5 seconds by 15 guards.
  • Lamborghini1335 and Goingcrowd9 like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Double bonuses active on Hangar Sell Missions

https://twitter.com/...845499618234368
  • Gridl0k likes this

GenericGTAO
  • GenericGTAO

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

I just realized you can fully run in the hangar. You can only jog in most buildings.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yeah, thank God. I remember when you could only walk in all interiors. I think they tried to allow us to run in bunkers with sr, but they f*cked up and we can now run in MC businesses instead. It doesn't work well.
  • Gridl0k likes this

GenericGTAO
  • GenericGTAO

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by GenericGTAO, A week ago.

I finally got those special missions. I completed them both without alert using the special carbine with suppressor.

I just want to say. I wish the double money was the normal pay out. 20k per crate. The missions are easy if you dont make a mistake with your hydra or lazer, but if you crash, they can be brutal. The salvage missiom in the water, a great mission with the hydra safely landed on the platform, but crash it, and you just added 10 min to complete it.

I think smugglers is better than gun running, but I like gun running as well. These updates added exactly what players asked for aside from solo public businesses which is about as likely as "nerf the dang cannon."
  • StormerBoy likes this

MeisterJazz
  • MeisterJazz

The best there is...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Does anyone have a list of all the sell missions? I've been filling up for the 2x event and I'd love to know what sell missions I could possibly get. 

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

I finally got those special missions. I completed them both without alert using the special carbine with suppressor.

I just want to say. I wish the double money was the normal pay out. 20k per crate. The missions are easy if you dont make a mistake with your hydra or lazer, but if you crash, they can be brutal. The salvage missiom in the water, a great mission with the hydra safely landed on the platform, but crash it, and you just added 10 min to complete it.

I think smugglers is better than gun running, but I like gun running as well. These updates added exactly what players asked for aside from solo public businesses which is about as likely as "nerf the dang cannon."

Most of the time there is a new money making business, it is slightly better than the last, based on how much you can average per tome spent. I estimated that if airfreight had followed this trend, each crate (before bonuses are applied) should sell for 30k, not 10k! It's the worst way to make money. You can make money quicker in double money Adversery modes, if you win half the time. Unless of course you have associates who help you, and you don't need to help with theirs.

I think going for the cheapest crates is most profitable. The AI are less intense if you get shot down, meaning you average less time per mission. This is worth more than the extra bonus for more valuable crates.

Nice missions, for sure. But I'd prefer it if they had been vip works launched from the menu, as apposed to a new business.
  • Hécate-II likes this

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted A week ago

^^even with a full team of competent players+ double RP/bonus its crap. When peoples make rotations, they don't play 13 missions, they play 13x4 missions. Needless to say, after 2 hours you're burned out, worse than with cars and Special Cargo. 

And that implies your RL schedule allows you to game two hours consecutive. Well, thats not for me. 

• StormerBoy and Rafae like this

GenericGTAO
  • GenericGTAO

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by GenericGTAO, A week ago.

I could care less about the per hour formulas. The missions are fun to me. IE is supposedly the best, but the annoying npc chasers and who sets timers so they can remember to go back to their warehouse. Smugglers is around 300k per hour when its double.

I actually tried playing with randos...worked fine first run. Second run got attacked, they wasted the buzzard, and we continued to spawn on a hotel roof.

Mel94
  • Mel94

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Are there any tricks for doing the delivery with the crappy Mogul when you're on your own? I do SR for fun when none of my friends are online, I usually just source 5 counterfeits then deliver but I keep getting that awful delivery. I was so close to delivering all 5 and then my engines failed. >.>
  • Happy Hunter likes this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

Are there any tricks for doing the delivery with the crappy Mogul when you're on your own? I do SR for fun when none of my friends are online, I usually just source 5 counterfeits then deliver but I keep getting that awful delivery. I was so close to delivering all 5 and then my engines failed. >.>

It's a horrible one. I managed to finish it once, but haven't been able to replicate it.

I fly really low, so the helicopters crash into things. Also I'll keep gaining and losing altitude - a plane can do that faster than a helicopter.

But yeah, I don't know if I could recommend even attempting it. They'll nearly always take down the plane halfway through.

• Hécate-II likes this

delorianlazarus
  • delorianlazarus

Hustler

• Members
  • France

Posted A week ago Edited by delorianlazarus, A week ago.

@Mel
As soon as they spawn, land the plane. Go for open spots, like a beach or a runway... Mountain tops if you are good at landing the Mogul.

Shoot only the gunners, NOT the pilots of the choppers.

You should be safe... Hopefully.
  • Gridl0k and Happy Hunter like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted A week ago Edited by Gridl0k, A week ago.

^ Neutralising choppers via killing just the gunners is a very good tactic in a lot of scenarios fwiw, inc Monster Truck bunker sells. 

Does the Mogul have JATO? If so also try hopping rather than flying, mountainside to mountainside. 

• Happy Hunter likes this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted A week ago

Does the Mogul have JATO? If so also try hopping rather than flying, mountainside to mountainside. 

Yes, she does.

I tried that before, unfortunately she loses momentum rather quickly once the secret sauce is out & they catch up to you.
  • Gridl0k likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users