Hello there peoples. Today Rockstar introduced a 5th business venture into the game. The purpose of this thread is to help compile all the information regarding said business.
Doing this will help determine the profitable of said business and there are any "tricks" to it (i.e. 10/10/12).
I will be working on spreedsheat here: https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing
And I will be updating this thread when I can.
Let the learning begin!
- Price of Hanger is only based on location, and not production
- There is room for 50 Crates in a Hanger
- There are 8 items to source (Animal Materials, Art & Antiques, Chemicals, Counterfeit Goods, Jewelry & Gemstones, Medical Supplies, Narcotics, Tobacco & Alcohol)
- You get to choose what items you want to source/steal
- There is no cost to source an item
- You source 1 item per person
- There is a cool down, per crate, before you can source the same item again.
- The length of the cool-down is based on the type of crate source.
- There is a chance for a bonus to be applied to the sales prices of the stock. We still do not have concrete proof as to what causes this. This needs to be thoroughly tested.
- Using the Sell All Cargo options removes the bonus (confirmed for mixed stock)
- Crates can be dropped off to the hanger by hovering over the roof and pressing "Right" on the D-Pad (confirmed for Xbox)
- Ron takes a 2.5% cut from the sales total.
Stock Type Bonuses and Cool-Downs:
Crate Sales Amount vs Vehicle Amount:
Vehicle Discount Requirements: