Quantcast

» «
Photo

#OK, What has SMUGGLER'S RUN (1.41) Changed?

362 replies to this topic
flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homie

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:13 AM

Seems no one mentioned it, but it's possible to spawn Pegasus vehicles really close to you. The game no longer picks the distant Pegasus spawn point.

For example, if you are located at the Hospital Helipad and you call Pegasus for an aircraft - it will be spawned right next to you at the Hospital. Previously,  you would have to drive to another pegasus spot.

This leads to an interesting mechanics. If you need a barricade or just a bunch of vehicles (for a stunt?) you can just spam them at any suitable Pegasus spot.

bromham_18buses.jpg

You won't be able to drive them, but they won't despawn as long as they remain in field of view of at least one person.

I was able to place 6 Dumps close to each other and it didn't require another player.

• Alvarez, Gridl0k and Forza Harrd like this

Thehunteroftruth
  • Thehunteroftruth

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:27 PM Edited by Thehunteroftruth, 06 December 2017 - 10:27 PM.

Seems like that with the last tunables of today, they somehow broke the MC bike spawning/despawning.

Was there any kind of glitch with that?

Now you can't spawn and despawn your bike as fast, the menu doesn't close after you despawn your vehicle and there seems to be some kind of delay for the spawning after you do immediately despawn a bike. 

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Avenger Disassemble!

• GTAF Crew
  • British-Virgin-Islands

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:03 PM

Seems no one mentioned it, but it's possible to spawn Pegasus vehicles really close to you. The game no longer picks the distant Pegasus spawn point.

It's also meant we've gone back to the days of Peg vehicles not spawning because the spots are full, even though there's new spots. Specifically phoning for a Nimbus or Miljet from just outside my Smoke Tree bunker often f*cks up, and even when I get to the airfield it tries to spawn it next to me rather than at the new spots down the runways :/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users