Quantcast

» «
Photo

#OK, What has SMUGGLER'S RUN (1.41) Changed?

362 replies to this topic
Fatsanchez
  • Fatsanchez

Snitch

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 October 2017 - 02:20 PM Edited by Fatsanchez, 10 October 2017 - 12:56 AM.

Uhhh, they fixed helmet dissapearing when entering APC.
Finally thats a step into a right way (just for me).

2 days later edit: Not sure if it was always like that, but Cuban can survive 1 HM hit now...?

Im guessing its like that since GR SR yes, they buffed the Savage so it would make sense they also buffed the Cuban, specially because we get one when buying a hangar. Could be wrong though

polaris23
  • polaris23

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:17 PM

Because its such an easy thing to fix, yet still hasn't been to this day. And the topic is always at the top anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it being recognizable..

There's nothing to fix, except your attitude. Turn that frown upside down, #OK?

#SMH
  • mickt1978 likes this

HeatproofLemur
  • HeatproofLemur

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:30 AM

Is it just me, or after the smugglers run update the rain seems to last a lot longer than before? Makes sense to actually put the hood up on my characters coat now since the rain doesn't last about 30 seconds anymore.
  • Nossirag likes this

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Happy Birthday! Azu-nyan (11/11)

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2017 - 10:07 AM

Is it just me, or after the smugglers run update the rain seems to last a lot longer than before? Makes sense to actually put the hood up on my characters coat now since the rain doesn't last about 30 seconds anymore.

It has been that way for some time now yet we still only randomly get rain at night in game, I want more night time rain as the city always looks good after a shower.

HeatproofLemur
  • HeatproofLemur

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:34 PM Edited by HeatproofLemur, 21 October 2017 - 06:35 PM.

It has been that way for some time now yet we still only randomly get rain at night in game, I want more night time rain as the city always looks good after a shower.
For me it's hardly rained at night in freemode always during day time, particulary early morning, yeah I agree the game looks best at night in the rain, one of my guilty pleasures is to go into director mode and set the time to midnight and a storm, then just cruise around the map admiring the beauty of the game, it's sad I know but until I see rain or thunder at night in online that's my happy place when I just want to relax and chill out in game
  • Gridl0k likes this

jamsroob
  • jamsroob

youtube.com/c/jamsroob

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:51 PM Edited by jamsroob, 21 October 2017 - 09:54 PM.

I don't know if this is the right thread and if someone else has encoutered this, but since yesterday my coke lockup (Elysian Island):doesn't produce any product, only eats up my hardearned stolen supplies...

So I was going to shut it down and wanted to sell the stock (produced before yesterday) for 36k remote sell. So I've completed the five drops with the dodo and the screen says: Sold...

But nothing was added to my bankaccount!

Oh and btw: f*ck you LJT

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 29 October 2017 - 01:50 PM

Dunno if it's been mentioned before, but moving cars between office garages by pressing square is back again; it was removed to combat one of the many glitches some time ago.

• Gridl0k and Nossirag like this

Piro
  • Piro

Pilot // The Lazlow Show fan

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner

Posted 30 October 2017 - 01:37 PM

So since when there's a Bunker delivery with more then one phantom wedge?

I remember selling a full warehouse with only 1 but yesterday I tried and 2 of them showed up

and my bunker was only half full.  

Fun 2
  • Fun 2

Boss

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgable [GTA] 2015
    Most Helpful Member 2015
    Coolest Member 2015

Posted 30 October 2017 - 02:14 PM

So since when there's a Bunker delivery with more then one phantom wedge?

I remember selling a full warehouse with only 1 but yesterday I tried and 2 of them showed up

and my bunker was only half full.  

Since the beginning, you had more than 50 units of stock.

You should be glad you had that mission otherwise it would have been 3 delivery vehicles.

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 October 2017 - 12:31 AM

Still haven't fixed the Interaction menu glitching out. Typical.

• Gridl0k likes this

J-Scott-D
  • J-Scott-D

J-Scott-D and Lezly-D on PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

NPC traffic around the runways seems to be a thing at LSIA now. There was a bus, Peyote and Sabre Turbo driving past my Hangar today. There were two Dingys driven by NPCs on the outskirts of the runways, near the Pegasus Hangar.
  • Gridl0k likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

NPC traffic around the runways seems to be a thing at LSIA now. There was a bus, Peyote and Sabre Turbo driving past my Hangar today. There were two Dingys driven by NPCs on the outskirts of the runways, near the Pegasus Hangar.

lol wtf

• mickt1978 likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

hortif*ckingculturalist

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 4 weeks ago

There's always been buses round that edge of LSIA, but yeah, I was run over by an armoured truck(!) yesterday. First one I've seen for years.

• PwnageSoldier likes this

HeatproofLemur
  • HeatproofLemur

Prankster

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

There's always been buses round that edge of LSIA, but yeah, I was run over by an armoured truck(!) yesterday. First one I've seen for years.

Was it a public lobby? Could be been someone there doing a supply mission which involves armoured trucks?

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

hortif*ckingculturalist

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 3 weeks ago

^ It was and it could have been, yeah. Didn't think of that - one of the Biker jobs?

HeatproofLemur
  • HeatproofLemur

Prankster

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by HeatproofLemur, 3 weeks ago.

^Yeah must be a supply mission for one of the biker businesses (in guessing counterfeit money) had now idea they could spawn In at the airport though.
  • Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

hortif*ckingculturalist

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Gridl0k, 2 weeks ago.

Did they change the Gunrunning convoy mission? I'm 100% sure I used to be able to use the turret on the APC to dismantle the chasing Contenders (when stopped obv), but yesterday no matter how long I held the dpad I couldn't get on the gun. More petty anti-lone-player sh*t or just a bug?

Verstappen
  • Verstappen

Welcome aboard the Disneyland Monorail

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Verstappen, 2 weeks ago.

Guess its related to the bug where you cant enter the Insurgent turrent during sales. That started when SR came out. I dont know if thats still happening though as I started to skip that mission when the bug started.
  • Gridl0k likes this

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 2 weeks ago

Did they change the Gunrunning convoy mission? I'm 100% sure I used to be able to use the turret on the APC to dismantle the chasing Contenders (when stopped obv), but yesterday no matter how long I held the dpad I couldn't get on the gun. More petty anti-lone-player sh*t or just a bug?

I think it's a bug. My second character has that with Dune FAV sells, cannot go to gun position.

Guess its related to the bug where you cant enter the Insurgent turrent during sales. That started when SR came out. I dont know if thats still happening though as I started to skip that mission when the bug started.

You can still get in the turret, but you have to hop on top and then hold triangle

• Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

hortif*ckingculturalist

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 2 weeks ago

^ I take my AA trailer along for the ride :D

• StormerBoy likes this

Verstappen
  • Verstappen

Welcome aboard the Disneyland Monorail

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

You can still get in the turret, but you have to hop on top and then hold triangle
That stopped working after SR, she just jumps off the thing and tries to get into the drivers seat when holding triangle.

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 2 weeks ago

That stopped working after SR, she just jumps off the thing and tries to get into the drivers seat when holding triangle.

Oh, it works for me, in free mode and in the sell mission. I'm on PS4.

Steamy_breezy
  • Steamy_breezy

Just Stretching

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 2 weeks ago

Can you still sit afk on a security camera and not get the boot?

You never get booted while watching the security cameras. It was always this way.

Is this still valid or not? I get kicked from the lobby (nowadays), not like a few monthas ago I could go back after a few hours & still be in the lobby, anybody?

fiill
  • fiill

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Back in the day when I was grinding bunker unlocks I only got booted by other users in small lobbies, so I actually aimed for super busy full lobbies before doing the security camera trick

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

🦋 This action will have consequences...

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted A week ago

Rust on the doors of the Technical Aqua has been changed. Apparently this was enough of an issue to do something about it.

ruYHSLJ.png

There were also some other minor changes but they aren't noticeable unless you play on a toaster that can't load the vehicles highest level of detail or specifically look for them in model editing tools.

• Spider-Vice, Fun 2, Alvarez and 2 others like this

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTAF Weekly]
    Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted A week ago Edited by Spider-Vice, A week ago.

Likely that developers/studios are using different asset versions which shouldn't even happen in the first place. Or they re-compile all assets for some reason every time they build, causing differences.

i.e. this is me just being optimistic they're not changing car models just because :lol:

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

hortif*ckingculturalist

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted A week ago

Jetpack map.

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

The game definitely looks a lot better visually, something tells me there were some minor tweaks added recently.
  • REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX | ALEXA - Content Creator & GTA Photographer

• Members
  • Spain
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted A week ago

The game definitely looks a lot better visually, something tells me there were some minor tweaks added recently.

I've been seeing/experiencing crystal clear blue skies lately.
  • Rafae and Verstappen like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

The sunsets are so much more gorgeous now it's downright scary

I can't even seem to finish what I'm doing sometimes because I get caught up in the scenery.
  • REXX likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users