So here's my list of bugs from Vice City mostly. Also most of them are minor:
1. Gate at Los Santos Airport is missing (security guard too). Was it intentional or not?
2. Chairs clipping through the wall here.
3. In one place in Vice City (near enterable police station) I found "working" basketball fields. Ball is very glitchy, floats in the air, drops down and teleports up again. It's hard to start playing basketball and after spamming Enter, it finally let me play it, but camera was in very "wrong" place. I assume that it's still WIP but I still post it here.
4. Lighting in Well Stacked Pizza around Vice City is very dark, which doesn't compose with background textures (I bet you know about that).
5. Famous radio icon bug, reported several times, but I'll leave a screenshot.
6. Missing curbs in some roads in Vice City.
7. It has been reported about "1 out of 0 packages collected" problem. Well, I had something a little different.
8. Clipping tires in Studio area.
9. Being underwater in Vice City looks horrible.
10. Camera issue in junkyard in Vice City. Camera should block on any solid object, but it still goes through one of the hangars roof.
11. At one point, when I canceled vigilante mission (in Vice City of course), I got teleported to one of my assets (Cherry Ice Cream one). I don't know what caused this, and it only happened once.
12. For the end, possibly game breaking issue I encounter in Vice City. After saving and loading game in Vercetti mansion, I spawned in Cherry Ice Cream asset (I bought it before). It looked like this:
Saving and loading in that place causes "gtasa.exe has stopped working" crash.
Also, after couple of saves, they stopped working. After I load save file, I start from the beginning in Ganton.