Quantcast

» «
Photo

Smuggler's Run Price Reports

84 replies to this topic
REXX
  • REXX

REXX: The cyborg from Humane Labs. | ALEXA: The Hotchick.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 3 weeks ago

They're taking the piss with the Lazer at 6,5million. Hydra was less than half of that.
  • Nossirag likes this

GKey06
  • GKey06

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by RedDagger, 2 weeks ago. snip

They patched the solo lobby glitch and literally every time I try to sell cars I get chased in hydras. So that method isn't worth my time or energy, I'd end up losing money. This game is either a grind or blackhole for your wallet. There's no middle ground where I can just have fun while making money to unlock the new stuff.

Whaaaat! so no more blue sultan riding NPC's chasing me? now they are in Hydras?

REXX
  • REXX

REXX: The cyborg from Humane Labs. | ALEXA: The Hotchick.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by RedDagger, 2 weeks ago. snip

Whaaaat! so no more blue sultan riding NPC's chasing me? now they are in Hydras?

It hasn't been patched. Been solo myself all day.

NecroNeedle
  • NecroNeedle

Wayward Son

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

So we can't buy the hunter then? Hmm

Capt_Of_Wolves
  • Capt_Of_Wolves

You're average wolf

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

You can call Pegasus aircraft and store them in Hangar.

Thank God I thought I had to get a upgrade or some crap.

GenericGTAO
  • GenericGTAO

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I spent around 10 mil on clothes and masks. Started buying at 46mil ended at 35 mil...lol. What else am I gonna do with this fake money, buy a bunch of planes and helicopters. I will unlock the trade prices then I will blow the rest of my fake money.

DengaGrad
  • DengaGrad

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Heres a detailed look into the Western Rogues cost and weapon costs.

Alien Reaper
  • Alien Reaper

Rat

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 weeks ago

Since the gunrunning DLC is still recent, and we had plenty of new toys with that update, my thirst for new toys isn't that big right now. So I think I am fine with waiting for these things to have discounts to buy them. Also, since the prices are very steep, a 25% discount on a Tula or a Molotok for example represents a saving of almost 1 million in each...

But I'll buy the Hunter right away when it's released.

• rlk232 likes this

Fatsanchez
  • Fatsanchez

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

They're taking the piss with the Lazer at 6,5million. Hydra was less than half of that.

I am pretty sure they'll update the Lazer so we can customize it much like the new planes, maybe giving it bombing capabilities as well as making it the king of the skies. But I could be wrong of course
  • Nossirag likes this

Smokeshow
  • Smokeshow

[HOONIGAN]

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

I am pretty sure they'll update the Lazer so we can customize it much like the new planes, maybe giving it bombing capabilities as well as making it the king of the skies. But I could be wrong of course

Even if they do, you'll still have to pay for those upgrades, meaning the Lazer could very well end up 3x that of the Hydra
  • Fatsanchez likes this

Schumy7
  • Schumy7

Social Club number 1 World Rankings.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Schumy7, 2 weeks ago.

21150306_740919046095174_792787904307278
  • Opzeker, BlanketmanNOR and Fatsanchez like this

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Proud Kekistani

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by CaliMeatWagon, 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for sharing that for me. I hadn't gotten around to posting it in this thread yet.
Out of curiosity how come you have the image hosted on another site?

Schumy7
  • Schumy7

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

^ was allready posted in another topic. Just shared it here to reach more people.

Cant upload pics on gtaforums 😉

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Proud Kekistani

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 2 weeks ago

^ was allready posted in another topic. Just shared it here to reach more people.

Cant upload pics on gtaforums

Gotcha, was just curious why it was on that site is all.

thepiebaker
  • thepiebaker

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I hope that's not the dripfeed order. It's going to be a bitch waiting for the hunter. I feel like a drug addict late for his fix.

Opzeker
  • Opzeker

Need help?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

Anyone knows if the amount of steal missions required for the discount price keeps logged for when the dripfeed vehicles are released?
For example, if I do 42 missions right now and then stop alltogether, do I get the discount price for the Hunter when released?

Schumy7
  • Schumy7

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago

Ron calls when a plane reached discount, wonder how Rockstar managed this. I did 50 cargo missions should be enough for the dripfeed. So in that case Ron should give the call right after the purchase. I doubt it but it would be logic.

Rafae
  • Rafae

Boss

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Anyone knows if the amount of steal missions required for the discount price keeps logged for when the dripfeed vehicles are released?
For example, if I do 42 missions right now and then stop alltogether, do I get the discount price for the Hunter when released?

Yes
  • Opzeker likes this

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by PkUnzipper, A week ago.

Quick sanity check on this DLC vehicle prices when considering profit margins:

each sourced crate = $10K GTA$ profit without bonus

sell full 50 crate WH of of same type narcotics/chems/med supplies = 500K GTA$ without bonus

ONE single  :r*:  T-shirt = $500K GTA$???  :blink:

Even with the 350K GTA$ bonus for selling a full 50 crate WH of same type, this still isn't enough $$$ to buy a decent piece of clothing at Bincos.....

Even if you only consider what it takes to break even with the startup hanger cost, you're looking at $1.2M (cheapest no upgrades) to $5.7M (expensive all upgrades) hanger. If you sell at 2x to 7x you make a marginal profit of $500K (cheap end) to $280K (high end+upgrades) in profit.

The most you could look to make by profit going low budget hangar/no upgrades is the price of a R* T-shirt at Bincos??

What was the point buying these over priced DLC vehicles again? So we could grind hours of real life earning/spending 58.8M GTA$ (aka $730 USD real life dollars) just to make a maximum $850K profit selling crates???  :blink: 

60+ successful sale missions selling 50 crate full WH product just to break even buying all that new shiny flyboy sh*te. Looks like R* just reinvented the meaning of grind purgatory.

I'm sticking with grinding Pacific heist at 20% to 25% payout. At 25% payout and with a good, reliable crew, I can make $1.25M GTA$ grinding 4 Pacific finale heists in 45-60 mins. Far less aggro and headache with no griefer trolls/modders to jeopardize my profit margins.

Fail R*. Fail.  :miranda:

• m2roadwarrior likes this

ibsmokin
  • ibsmokin

Gta junkie

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I watched a guy do a full sale of something. Don't remember what it was but the value on his computer was 850k. He was in a full lobby or close to. As we know the bonus per player in the lobby is 1% which equals out to 8.5k per player. Which means a minimum of 18 players to round it out to an even million. Well it said that he received a million in change but his cash went up 1.4M and the video was not cut and edited. Has anyone experienced this?

ibsmokin
  • ibsmokin

Gta junkie

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Here's the link to the video. He basically gets a bonus 500k on top of the 350k same crate bonus.

ibsmokin
  • ibsmokin

Gta junkie

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

The most you could look to make by profit going low budget hangar/no upgrades is the price of a R* T-shirt at Bincos??

What was the point buying these over priced DLC vehicles again? So we could grind hours of real life earning/spending 58.8M GTA$ (aka $730 USD real life dollars) just to make a maximum $850K profit selling crates???  :blink: 

60+ successful sale missions selling 50 crate full WH product just to break even buying all that new shiny flyboy sh*te. Looks like R* just reinvented the meaning of grind purgatory.

I'm sticking with grinding Pacific heist at 20% to 25% payout. At 25% payout and with a good, reliable crew, I can make $1.25M GTA$ grinding 4 Pacific finale heists in 45-60 mins. Far less aggro and headache with no griefer trolls/modders to jeopardize my profit margins.

Fail R*. Fail.  :miranda:

What shirts are you buying!? Sorry but I have to call bullsh*t on 4 Pac finales in 45-60 minutes. Even without loading screens and matchmaking times you'd be hard pressed to do 4 in an hour. Unless you're driving straight to the boat and not hitting the checkpoints. I'm open to conversation though, break it down for me.

Jamwes
  • Jamwes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I watched a guy do a full sale of something. Don't remember what it was but the value on his computer was 850k. He was in a full lobby or close to. As we know the bonus per player in the lobby is 1% which equals out to 8.5k per player. Which means a minimum of 18 players to round it out to an even million. Well it said that he received a million in change but his cash went up 1.4M and the video was not cut and edited. Has anyone experienced this?

There is some funky math going on. PS4 and X1 seem to be glitched and are effectively getting an extra cargo bonus.

capton_cutclass
  • capton_cutclass

Dub Sexual

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by capton_cutclass, A day ago.

Its saying 5000 air freight steal missions to unlock the Bombushka...thats a slap in the face.

EDIT: I work a fulltime job...and I still grind import/export when I can and Im still at like 950 and those missions are way easier than the air freight missions...

This game isnt fun anymore...I think Im done with it.

Fatsanchez
  • Fatsanchez

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A day ago

Can anyone confirm the discounts for this week? I logged on quickly just to take a look and didnt see anything

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users