• Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 3 weeks ago

^ Please turn that into a useable glitch :D

If it counts, I could fly though buildings and all, but if I flew under the map, the Cargobob would just keep falling through the map, unable to gain altitude. Like, the rotors just broke off but Pegasus or Mors never claimed it to be destroyed. If I bailed, I could see the hook occasionally on the street then disappear under the map. It's a strange bug.

I never tested it with something on it to see if I could bring the vehicle with me.

Happy Hunter was watching me stream and it happened, he laughed about it. Lol.
  • Gridl0k and Happy Hunter like this

gnomefromnome
  • gnomefromnome

to each his gnome

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

My friend told me that if you autoland your personal Cargobob to office, and then come to roof and take off, the hook isn't there anymore. He has tried it twice and it did the same thing. Solo lobby.

What platform. I autoland with a 'stolen' Cargobob all the time, and the hook is always there when I leave. oh...I'm on PS4

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 3 weeks ago

My friend told me that if you autoland your personal Cargobob to office, and then come to roof and take off, the hook isn't there anymore. He has tried it twice and it did the same thing. Solo lobby.

What platform. I autoland with a 'stolen' Cargobob all the time, and the hook is always there when I leave. oh...I'm on PS4

PS4. No problems with hook with the Pegasus version

BOSSofthePINE
  • BOSSofthePINE

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

Since the dlc dropped I have had the following problems
1st -Molotok had homing switched with un homing first day I flew it.
2nd counter measures wouldn't re supply
3rd since J baught rogue the countermeasures only worked the first 20 times now they never re supply in hanger.
4th rogue sometimes will not lock on with homing missles but next day will. Unless there is some trick to restock countermeasures.??. I swifched measure then re baught flares and it still doesn't work. Very frustrating
Btw I am a level 480 + so I am not some rook

Piro
  • Piro

Pilot // The Lazlow Show fan

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner

Posted 3 weeks ago

Has no one else really had invisible Hanger spots? It is kind of frustrating

Well... My hangar now can store only 14 aircrafts... and If I try to place more I get the "You have to remove your aircraft" message

and after that game frequently freezes... So yeah.

If anyone has a solution for that I would be thankful.

I'm considering buying a different hangar but I'm guessing that wouldn't fix a thing...

Little update on this bug - Buying a new Smugglers Run aircrafts filled one of the "ghost spots". So theoretically 5 more dripfeed planes and my Hangar will be fixed I guess.

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The miserable fart!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Is dropping bombs - or specifically the altitude at which you can do so - bugged for anyone else? I'm on PC here... 

So I've seen videos of someone dropping bombs from 8000ft - around the altitude limit in the GTA world - and those bombs are landing on the ground and doing damage to whatever they hit. However, when I was in a session last night, bombs  that were being dropped at above 900ft or so weren't registering at all. The other player simply said "no, nothing happened, didn't see anything" until I was beneath this "threshold" altitude. 

Tried at Ft. Zancudo and Sandy Shores airfield with the same results. 

• Nossirag likes this

Snoopbr
  • Snoopbr

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

Is the Cargobob Jetsam still turning into a normal Cargobob after taking into the hangar?

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Gridl0k, 5 days ago.

Is dropping bombs - or specifically the altitude at which you can do so - bugged for anyone else? I'm on PC here... 

So I've seen videos of someone dropping bombs from 8000ft - around the altitude limit in the GTA world - and those bombs are landing on the ground and doing damage to whatever they hit. However, when I was in a session last night, bombs  that were being dropped at above 900ft or so weren't registering at all. The other player simply said "no, nothing happened, didn't see anything" until I was beneath this "threshold" altitude. 

Tried at Ft. Zancudo and Sandy Shores airfield with the same results. 

Old post but fwiw I've been trying to kill myself by wingsuiting into my own bombs (yep) and they fall all the way from 8000ft to the ground on XB1. Possibly because I'm also travelling down, but at least in this case I can confirm yeah they work all the way up there.

Next time a mate's on I'll see if I can get him.

JakeHorgrove
  • JakeHorgrove

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

Ever since smugglers run everytime I do an air race I'm stuck with that Cuban that your given no matter what plane I pick. Anyone else experiencing this?

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago Edited by StangOne50, 4 days ago.

Ever since smugglers run everytime I do an air race I'm stuck with that Cuban that your given no matter what plane I pick. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes. The issue I think is R added a custom vehicle option to air races but not to all of them.

You can try 2 things.

1-Someone actually just showed me this and it works on land races, Im not sure about air races. Hover over the vehicle that you want to use. Press triangle(ps4), then press X and it should have switched your vehicle.

2-Choose an air race which allows custom vehicles. Choose your vehicle and play the race. After this if you try races without the custom option it will by default pick for you the one you chose in the first race.

Obviously 1 would be easier than 2 and it probably works, just havent tried it in an air race yet myself.

I learned this all the hard way. Lost my cuban and sold my alpha that I had just purchased just so I can use the howard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users