Smuggler's Run Bugs and Issues

140 replies to this topic
Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 6 days ago

update regarding payouts, my previous post was 100%, I checked the capture... was definitely paid 1.2mil instead of $850,000 for a full 50 crates of med supplies. Just performed another sale tonight (Double money event week), this time all 50 were narcotics, computer pre-sale and payout in top right corner (post sale) said $1,770,200 but my pocket had $2,570,400! if this is a bug I like it, a lot. if its just a mistake on R*'s end then so be it.

• Nossirag likes this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 6 days ago

Certain weapon ammo stays empty/half full/whatever, even if you buy ammo for it.

I have 13 grenades for the G. Launcher, I'll go into Ammu-nation and buy ammo. I'll bring up my weapon wheel after JUST buying ammo, it will stay on 13.

Same with buying ammo in the interaction menu.

Pisses me off because I use it a lot and now I'll be f*cked if I use the ammo I have.

SYSTEM: PS4
  • AUScowboy and Nossirag like this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX: The cyborg from Humane Labs. | ALEXA: The Hotchick.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 6 days ago

The Grotti Visione's break lights don't work in the Rockstar Editor.

lee-whu
  • lee-whu

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

I can no longer join stunt races as when it starts it hangs whilst launching session.

Verstappen
  • Verstappen

Welcome aboard the Disneyland Monorail

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 6 days ago

Break lights you say? 😄
  • REXX likes this

REXX
  • REXX

REXX: The cyborg from Humane Labs. | ALEXA: The Hotchick.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 6 days ago

Break lights you say? 😄

Damn spanish keyboard! *Brake! :p
  • Gridl0k likes this

Jamwes
  • Jamwes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Jamwes, 5 days ago.

update regarding payouts, my previous post was 100%, I checked the capture... was definitely paid 1.2mil instead of $850,000 for a full 50 crates of med supplies. Just performed another sale tonight (Double money event week), this time all 50 were narcotics, computer pre-sale and payout in top right corner (post sale) said $1,770,200 but my pocket had $2,570,400! if this is a bug I like it, a lot. if its just a mistake on R*'s end then so be it.

It's glitched and you basically receive an extra cargo bonus on PS4 and X1. Below is the math that I have been using. Although, it doesnt line up with exactly what you reported. The double bonus is not affecting it like I expected. Do you have screenshots and/or video? How many people were in the session?

The Calculated Pay is what shows up in the +$, and is what you should receive. Received Pay is what actually went into your pocket.

Formulas:
Calculated Pay = ((Base pay + Cargo Bonus) - Ron's Cut) + Population Bonus
Received Pay = (Calculated Pay * 2) - Base Pay + Ron's Cut

Math on what I'd expect if population bonus was 7%:
Calculated Pay = (($1m + $700k) - $42.5k) + $116,025 = $1,773,525
Received Pay = ($1,773,525 * 2) - $1m + $42.5k = $2,589,550

Even though they normally work, my formulas appear to be incorrect. At least with however they are adding in the double money.

Edit to add:
I don't know where the $1.77m amount came from yet, but using my formula I was able to find a like between the +$ and received amounts.

($1,770,200 * 2) - $1,000,000 + $30,000 = $2,570,400

After rereading your post, the computer said you would receive that $1.77m amount before you started the mission? That's so odd. I'd expect it to only read $1.7m. R* must have a weird formula that doesn't behave as expected when doubled.

Edit 2:
After thinking about it more, I think Ron's Cut has a maximum of $30k. I'm really curious to know what Ron's Cut was listed on the screen for this sale. How many other people were in the session?

Assuming there were 6 other people in the lobby, this math works.

Lobby Bonus = ($1.7m - $30k) * 6% = $100,200
Calculated Pay = (($1m + $700k) - $30k) + $100,200 = $1,770,200
Received Pay = ($1,770,200 * 2) - $1m + $30k = $2,570,400

-RP-
  • -RP-

Producer

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago Edited by -RP-, 5 days ago.

Textures are glitched and don't show and you cant see the color change of current textures when modifying your MKII weapons in the MOC

• Gridl0k, mrgstrings and Nossirag like this

Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 5 days ago

It's glitched and you basically receive an extra cargo bonus on PS4 and X1. Below is the math that I have been using. Although, it doesnt line up with exactly what you reported. The double bonus is not affecting it like I expected. Do you have screenshots and/or video? How many people were in the session?

The Calculated Pay is what shows up in the +$, and is what you should receive. Received Pay is what actually went into your pocket.

Formulas:
Calculated Pay = ((Base pay + Cargo Bonus) - Ron's Cut) + Population Bonus
Received Pay = (Calculated Pay * 2) - Base Pay + Ron's Cut

Math on what I'd expect if population bonus was 7%:
Calculated Pay = (($1m + $700k) - $42.5k) + $116,025 = $1,773,525
Received Pay = ($1,773,525 * 2) - $1m + $42.5k = $2,589,550

Even though they normally work, my formulas appear to be incorrect. At least with however they are adding in the double money.

Edit to add:
I don't know where the $1.77m amount came from yet, but using my formula I was able to find a like between the +$ and received amounts.

($1,770,200 * 2) - $1,000,000 + $30,000 = $2,570,400

After rereading your post, the computer said you would receive that $1.77m amount before you started the mission? That's so odd. I'd expect it to only read $1.7m. R* must have a weird formula that doesn't behave as expected when doubled.

Edit 2:
After thinking about it more, I think Ron's Cut has a maximum of $30k. I'm really curious to know what Ron's Cut was listed on the screen for this sale. How many other people were in the session?

Assuming there were 6 other people in the lobby, this math works.

Lobby Bonus = ($1.7m - $30k) * 6% = $100,200
Calculated Pay = (($1m + $700k) - $30k) + $100,200 = $1,770,200
Received Pay = ($1,770,200 * 2) - $1m + $30k = $2,570,400

I have both sales captured but sadly I don't have the time or patience to trim & upload sorry, you will just have to take my word for it. 

• Jamwes likes this

Jamwes
  • Jamwes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

I have both sales captured but sadly I don't have the time or patience to trim & upload sorry, you will just have to take my word for it. 

I totally take your word for it and completely understand not having the time to post the videos. I like seeing it to confirm my math/assumptions, and to convince others, but it's not necessary. Thanks for sharing your experience.

delorianlazarus
  • delorianlazarus

Mark Chump

• Members
  • France

Posted 5 days ago

CEO payouts are fuc*ed.
Never got my salary while working for a friend despite having the notification at bottom left of the corner.
Same for him when we switched orgs.
Restarting the game didn't do a thing.
MC salaries are still good.
  • mrgstrings likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Egg schmegg

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 5 days ago

Disabled by Rockstar on PC due to mod menu abusing it for money. Without comment, obviously.

• Piro likes this

delorianlazarus
  • delorianlazarus

Mark Chump

• Members
  • France

Posted 5 days ago

Disabled by Rockstar on PC due to mod menu abusing it for money. Without comment, obviously.

What. Da. Hell.
You can't be serious.
Nononononono say that again.

Are you saying that on PC, working for a CEO is now done for free???

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Certain weapon ammo stays empty/half full/whatever, even if you buy ammo for it.

I have 13 grenades for the G. Launcher, I'll go into Ammu-nation and buy ammo. I'll bring up my weapon wheel after JUST buying ammo, it will stay on 13.

Pisses me off because I use it a lot and now I'll be f*cked if I use the ammo I have.

I have this same problem on PS4 as well. It's god damn infuriating lol.
  • Kushology likes this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Kushology, 4 days ago.

I have this same problem on PS4 as well. It's god damn infuriating lol.
I submitted a ticket to "Rockstar Support" a few days ago, they want me to upload a video?? I told them all the information they require. I'm not making a video.

Can kiss my ass.

I told them about not being able to respray my Swift's anymore too.

Anyone have other vehicles that are missing this option a few days after the update?

E: Although I don't expect much, I compiled a list of all the bugs and issues from this thread into a reply along with other bugs I've experienced the past few months that still haven't been fixed.

Lost_Warrior
  • Lost_Warrior

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Has no one else really had invisible Hanger spots? It is kind of frustrating

gnomefromnome
  • gnomefromnome

to each his gnome

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

There's one bug AFTER you deliver a crate to the Hangar, the enemy choppers will still attack you. Of course if you're at Fort Zancudo, and fend yourself from these, you'll get a wanted level.

Lost_Warrior
  • Lost_Warrior

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

So buying another vehicle that goes in the hanger seems to fix the invisible spot issue unless it was just fixed by black magic.

• Gridl0k likes this

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted 2 days ago

Minor bug. Stored Pegasus vehicles change their livery.

I stored a Jetsam Cargobo, painted her olive green (looks great). The next time I log back in, she's turned into the Marine Cargo bob :(

That's weird, especially because there are no livery options for any of the cargobobs, they are all different models

The Other Dude
  • The Other Dude

Don't you go disrespecting coconut water!

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

I'm unaware if this has been mentioned before and I'm not sure if this is a location specific issue or if it's more widespread, but the blue marker for entering my vehicle warehouse disappears with no way of entering. Had this happen three times now and switching sessions seems to be the only solution. I'm at the Big House storage near LSIA.

Oddly enough, when I had a friend in my organization to help sell he could enter but I couldn't. 

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Kushology, 2 days ago.

R* Support is a joke, surely..

Regarding Jetsam Cargobob keeps reverting to Cargobob

We appreciate you for reporting this issue to us and we will look into it.

We would like to inform you that you are unable to use Insurgent Pick-Up/Technical & Custom variants guns in solo session and Vapid Retinue seat-belts glow in the dark are working as per the game design.

They still want me to make a video regarding all the issues I submitted in a reply to them..which, what's the point? I told them the problem, I'm not making a video.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users