Smuggler's Run Quick Questions

776 replies to this topic
Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted 08 November 2017 - 04:43 PM

I assume you can only own one hangar at a time?

Winonas
  • Winonas

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2017 - 04:56 PM

I assume you can only own one hangar at a time?

Correct.

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:44 PM

Is the default Cuban plane (came with hangar) the only aircraft to show your active bomb capacity amount?

I've bought all the planes but don't feel like wasting money on weaponizing them all if they don't show it.

The Seabreeze is the only plane so far that I've bought that I equipped with bombs, & it doesn't show how many I have/doesn't keep track.

Meanwhile that Cuban that came with the hangar, has an active bomb counter on the top right whenever I open the cargo bay doors.

Granted I had to equip the Cuban with bombs too, so I'm not getting why no active counter shows for the Seabreeze.

Asian_Apache
  • Asian_Apache

cyka blyat hunter, Privyet, AKULA BLYAT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:21 AM

^ i am interested in this because I didn't know there was a counter for any of the planes

• Gridl0k likes this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:45 AM

Is the default Cuban plane (came with hangar) the only aircraft to show your active bomb capacity amount?
I've bought all the planes but don't feel like wasting money on weaponizing them all if they don't show it.
The Seabreeze is the only plane so far that I've bought that I equipped with bombs, & it doesn't show how many I have/doesn't keep track.
Meanwhile that Cuban that came with the hangar, has an active bomb counter on the top right whenever I open the cargo bay doors.
Granted I had to equip the Cuban with bombs too, so I'm not getting why no active counter shows for the Seabreeze.

That's odd, My Seabreeze does have a counter.

My Rogue doesn't though.
  • Foreverpast likes this

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:50 AM

That's odd, My Seabreeze does have a counter.

My Rogue doesn't though.

Huh, then it sounds like it's just a buggy feature.

It's working for some with some planes & some not.

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:51 AM

Huh, then it sounds like it's just a buggy feature.
It's working for some with some planes & some not.

Definitely sounds like it.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Avenger Disassemble!

• GTAF Crew
  • British-Virgin-Islands

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:52 AM

How do I get the Cuban back if I already sold it? Just add a stock Cuban and it will gain a bomb bay?

20 spaces is nowhere near enough. 

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:00 PM

How do I get the Cuban back if I already sold it? Just add a stock Cuban and it will gain a bomb bay?

20 spaces is nowhere near enough. 

Yes.
  • Gridl0k and ash-274 like this

Emily23
  • Emily23

Player Hater

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:26 AM

basically this was my question  :panic:

Ryancoke66
  • Ryancoke66

Stack Bundles

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:38 PM

does R* give discounts on living quarters and furniture options for your hanger? I've been waiting forever to be able to spawn from my hanger and to change the furniture.. Just don't wanna pay full price lol

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:47 PM

does R* give discounts on living quarters and furniture options for your hanger? I've been waiting forever to be able to spawn from my hanger and to change the furniture.. Just don't wanna pay full price lol

They do offer discounts on upgrades from time to time. They had 50% off the Workshop for the Black Friday event weekend.
  • Ryancoke66 likes this

Ryancoke66
  • Ryancoke66

Stack Bundles

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:54 PM Edited by Ryancoke66, 28 November 2017 - 03:56 PM.

They do offer discounts on upgrades from time to time. They had 50% off the Workshop for the Black Friday event weekend.

I saw that, but I'm specifically looking for discounts on living quarters and furniture. I've been wondering if I should just buy it at full price since I haven't seen a discount yet for those specific upgrades. But if they do indeed issue discounts for those upgrades then I'll continue to wait :)

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:57 PM

They don't cost a significant amount so I'd say just buy them now, no telling when they'll be discounted in the future. It's not really something that 'stands out' to be discounted imo.
  • Ryancoke66 likes this

Ryancoke66
  • Ryancoke66

Stack Bundles

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:59 PM

They don't cost a significant amount so I'd say just buy them now, no telling when they'll be discounted in the future. It's not really something that 'stands out' to be discounted imo.

Good point
  • Rafae likes this

Tittybar Bouncer
  • Tittybar Bouncer

Pussy Junkie

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:32 PM

Does the Jetsam cargobob still change to regular cargobob if you bring it to hangar and try to paint it?

I would love to change it's color but do not want that rather stupid glitch to happen.

Thanks in advance

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Avenger Disassemble!

• GTAF Crew
  • British-Virgin-Islands

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:15 PM

^ PC? Never happened on console afaik.

You can always just do it to find out, no cost other than a paint job.

• Tittybar Bouncer likes this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 02 December 2017 - 03:07 PM

Does the Jetsam cargobob still change to regular cargobob if you bring it to hangar and try to paint it?

I would love to change it's color but do not want that rather stupid glitch to happen.

Thanks in advance

Its a 50\50 chance.
  • Rafae and Tittybar Bouncer like this

Tittybar Bouncer
  • Tittybar Bouncer

Pussy Junkie

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 03 December 2017 - 12:58 PM

^ PC? Never happened on console afaik.

You can always just do it to find out, no cost other than a paint job.

XB1 and yeah no other costs but i will loose my dear Jetsam in the progress 

Thanks in advance

Its a 50\50 chance.

Ok, thanks. I decided not to risk it  :bored:

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 03 December 2017 - 12:59 PM Edited by whywontyoulisten, 03 December 2017 - 01:00 PM.

Thanks in advance

Its a 50\50 chance.

Where is the risk? If it doesn't work, ditch it and call another one.

• Gridl0k and Tittybar Bouncer like this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:37 PM

My pleasure.

Where is the risk? If it doesn't work, ditch it and call another one.

It's more of an inconvenience, especially if you are in the Sandking\Dubsta2 business.
  • Tittybar Bouncer likes this

Nem_Wan
  • Nem_Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:32 AM

Anyone having issues with Cargobobs converted to personal aircraft? Mine keeps losing its hook.

fiill
  • fiill

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 December 2017 - 03:38 PM Edited by fiill, 05 December 2017 - 03:39 PM.

Anyone having issues with Cargobobs converted to personal aircraft? Mine keeps losing its hook.

How do you mean? Fly Pegasus Bob into hanger, convert to personal, then no hook?

I only converted the normal cammo bob and not the Jetsam and everything worked just fine. That said, I still call in the Pegasus Jetsam over the personal bob for missions because I feel like the motors are slightly more muffled/quiet, but maybe Im just imagining that

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:21 PM

Its an odd glitch affecting Cargobobs. IIRC Its been happening for almost a year now, they supposedly fixed it with Gunrunning back in June, but it still happens every now and then.

Nem_Wan
  • Nem_Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:55 AM

How do you mean? Fly Pegasus Bob into hanger, convert to personal, then no hook?

I only converted the normal cammo bob and not the Jetsam and everything worked just fine. That said, I still call in the Pegasus Jetsam over the personal bob for missions because I feel like the motors are slightly more muffled/quiet, but maybe Im just imagining that

It doesn't lose the hook when it's converted, but after it's been used a while it no longer has a hook. I wanted to see if a personal Cargobob could be parked on the ground next to my vehicle warehouse without getting destroyed while I prepare a delivery, a glitch that requires parking the Cargobob farther away or on a rooftop. The personal Cargobob indeed can park closer and not get destroyed, but then it has no hook, so I have to go back to the more reliable Pegasus.

While I'm at it, a minor cosmetic thing that should be fixed is the cutscenes for vehicle delivery with the Cargobob show only the default Cargobob paint jobs — they didn't anticipate the Cargobob would be customizable when they made those cutscenes.

jimboo
  • jimboo

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:45 PM

Are these Vehicles actually confirmed in the new doomsday update???

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Avenger Disassemble!

• GTAF Crew
  • British-Virgin-Islands

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:49 AM

Which vehicles?

Joke.

Yes. But some may be dripfed or mission-only.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users