Smuggler's Run Quick Questions

776 replies to this topic
Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

hortif*ckingculturalist

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 07 October 2017 - 08:36 AM

APC rockets are limited to 60, which is just enough for the gunner to shoot every NPC car on the way to the objective :)

PV aircraft sale price is 40% because rockstar are tight motherf*ckers.

• shadyslady, Rafae, ash-274 and 1 other like this

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2017 - 06:38 PM Edited by ash-274, 07 October 2017 - 06:46 PM.

I can't find a link to the Personal Aircraft Spawn Location map that a Redditor was working on.  Does someone have that link?

Never mind, I found it

The locations would will be useful when choosing future property purchases and/or moves.

• No Homing likes this

capton_cutclass
  • capton_cutclass

Dub Sexual

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2017 - 02:50 AM Edited by capton_cutclass, 08 October 2017 - 02:50 AM.

Does anyone know why some of the Russian aircrafts, specifically Molotok, have green interiors...I was thinking it was oxidation on the metal due to the years that passed since its an aged vehicle...but than I thought metal oxidizes that heavily usually is due to moisture...and it seems like the whole metal interior is green...the edges look silver...but the seat has none of the green if I remember correctly...its been bugging me since the update dropped. Some of the other older planes dont have it...like the Howard...the Tula...

• Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

hortif*ckingculturalist

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 08 October 2017 - 09:38 AM Edited by Gridl0k, 08 October 2017 - 09:39 AM.

It's a genuine touch, try googling 'mig cockpit'.

Cockpit_of_a_MiG-21MF.jpg

It's to reduce eye fatigue (making the interior and exterior a similar colour/brightness rather than a bright outside and dark inside) and to better highlight the red OH F*CK controls.

• IamCourtney and Piro like this

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:37 AM

Does the 25% refund on hangars include those which have been bought for example on day one of Smuggler's Run?

In few words: I bought a hangara month ago, do I get the refund?

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:41 AM

Does the 25% refund on hangars include those which have been bought for example on day one of Smuggler's Run?

What refund?

There's only a 25% discount on the Hangar Workshop if you didn't buy it already along with the Hangar when you first purchased it.

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:02 AM

What refund?

There's only a 25% discount on the Hangar Workshop if you didn't buy it already along with the Hangar when you first purchased it.

On the loading screen I saw a message that if you buy a hangar in 72 hours time you'll receive in your Maze Bank account a 25% refund. As soon as I can I'll post a screenshot.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:26 PM

Anyone know what the discounts are this week?

Almost 12 pm and I dont see anything on R page.

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:09 PM

What refund?

On the loading screen I saw a message that if you buy a hangar in 72 hours time you'll receive in your Maze Bank account a 25% refund. As soon as I can I'll post a screenshot.

Yeah you'd have to buy another to get that refund. It doesn't apply to the one you already bought.

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 10 October 2017 - 06:40 PM

Does anyone know why some of the Russian aircrafts, specifically Molotok, have green interiors...I was thinking it was oxidation on the metal due to the years that passed since its an aged vehicle...but than I thought metal oxidizes that heavily usually is due to moisture...and it seems like the whole metal interior is green...the edges look silver...but the seat has none of the green if I remember correctly...its been bugging me since the update dropped. Some of the other older planes dont have it...like the Howard...the Tula...

Soviet aircraft used to have such a cockpits.
Savage should have that greenish cockpit too at the first place.

CVF Autos
  • CVF Autos

Car Brand

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:18 PM

Any difference in Hangars? Different interiors? or everything is the same and you only pay for location?  

Any difference in Hangars? Different interiors? or everything is the same and you only pay for location?  

everything is damn same (kinda late huh?)

oli_152
  • oli_152

Someone you don't wanna know about

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:35 PM

Does there's anything which has been unlocked today? (Other than the "Transform Races")

Not being able to play until tonight

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:57 PM

Does there's anything which has been unlocked today? (Other than the "Transform Races")

Not being able to play until tonight

Nope, no new cars unfortunately.

clinical oppression
  • clinical oppression

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:00 PM Edited by clinical oppression, 17 October 2017 - 08:01 PM.

Are smoke countermeasures as effective as flares ? I figured the most expensive were best ....but they are l8mited, and I'm not sure if smoke is unlimited. cheers
  • Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

hortif*ckingculturalist

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:02 PM Edited by Gridl0k, 18 October 2017 - 12:03 PM.

Smoke does nothing other than look cool.

I guess maybe if someone is scared of smoke, or alternatively a really big fan of smoke, you could call it a countermeasure.

Ryancoke66
  • Ryancoke66

Stack Bundles

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:28 PM

Pyro? I know it has the second seat that does nothing - no bombs either... Is it worth the price tag (trade price) guys? Is it worth it on sale?

I have the molotok and the hydra.. Should I save my money?

Piro
  • Piro

Pilot // The Lazlow Show fan

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:06 AM

Pyro? I know it has the second seat that does nothing - no bombs either... Is it worth the price tag (trade price) guys? Is it worth it on sale?

I have the molotok and the hydra.. Should I save my money?

read pyro discussion thread if you want opinions about it. I would say its worth it.

oli_152
  • oli_152

Someone you don't wanna know about

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:58 AM

I bet there's nothing new this morning?

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

hortif*ckingculturalist

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:42 PM

Nada.

Ryancoke66
  • Ryancoke66

Stack Bundles

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2017 - 12:47 PM

Is there any new clothing or masks being released for Halloween?

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:54 PM

Is there any new clothing or masks being released for Halloween?

No. Just rereleases.

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 03 November 2017 - 06:17 AM

Say you're summoning a personal aircraft through the interaction menu, and you have two of the same aircraft - is there any way to tell the two apart?

Khephera
  • Khephera

Helihure

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2017 - 06:56 AM Edited by Khephera, 03 November 2017 - 06:57 AM.

Say you're summoning a personal aircraft through the interaction menu, and you have two of the same aircraft - is there any way to tell the two apart?

I have two Savages due to a bug/glitch, both are now personal aircraft stored in my hangar. Let's say I put my green Savage to position 4 and my silver Savage to position 5 (which I just did), the first Savage that appears in my list in the interaction menu (going to the right while selecting) will be the green one. When I switch the position of both Savages (silver to 4 and green to 5), the first Savage in the list will now be my silver one. So I'm positive you can tell the difference by positioning your aircraft accordingly.  

• Gridl0k, alkaline_, Professional Amateur and 1 other like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 03 November 2017 - 06:59 AM

I have two Savages due to a bug/glitch, both are now personal aircraft stored in my hangar. Let's say I put my green Savage to position 4 and my silver Savage to position 5 (which I just did), the first Savage that appears in my list in the interaction menu (going to the right while selecting) will be the green one. When I switch the position of both Savages (silver to 4 and green to 5), the first Savage in the list will now be my silver one. So I'm positive you can tell the difference by positioning your aircraft accordingly.  

Ah, so I'll set Hunter with chaff to position 1; Hunter with flares to position 2. Then I just need to remember that the first in my list will have chaff?

Makes sense, should be easy enough to work too.

Guess I'll be grinding more to afford more aircraft then lol.

• Gridl0k, alkaline_ and Khephera like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

hortif*ckingculturalist

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:15 AM

Why chaff?

• Khephera and Happy Hunter like this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:33 AM

Why chaff?

For one thing, as far as I know flares only redirect one missile with each use. If there's a group of people firing missiles, they might be able to fire quicker than you can get the flares out - same if some vehicle capable of spamming missiles shoots at you (Oppressor, Savage, etc.). With chaff though, as long as you use it before one's fired, it'll block all the missiles for the next few seconds.

Another thing is that in a helicopter, timing is more tricky with flares than chaff. If you're flying in a straight line away from the missile, at a good speed - then it's not so hard. But if you're close, fighting with someone - there's a very small gap between you and them, and often you won't be able to get the timing right.

Chaff has its downsides too though. If you get caught out it won't help at all, plus the smaller limit, and you often have to use it just before being locked on (lag can mess up the timing otherwise).

Ideally I'd have both.

• Gridl0k, IamCourtney, alkaline_ and 2 others like this

Aggregate Demand
  • Aggregate Demand

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm thinking about buying a Miljet.

Can you store it in the hangar, and if so, is it customizable?

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yes and only the color

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yes. as Rafae said above, only color (primary & secondary).

Just a heads up, the Miljet is classified as a Large airplane. If you put it in the Hangar floor, it'll take 4 slots.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

hortif*ckingculturalist

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 4 weeks ago

^ Careful, she fights back

ZuFA8da.gif

• Foreverpast, ash-274, Happy Hunter and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users