Smuggler's Run Quick Questions

734 replies to this topic
Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted A week ago

APC rockets are limited to 60, which is just enough for the gunner to shoot every NPC car on the way to the objective :)

PV aircraft sale price is 40% because rockstar are tight motherf*ckers.

• shadyslady, Rafae, ash-274 and 1 other like this

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by ash-274, A week ago.

I can't find a link to the Personal Aircraft Spawn Location map that a Redditor was working on.  Does someone have that link?

Never mind, I found it

The locations would will be useful when choosing future property purchases and/or moves.

capton_cutclass
  • capton_cutclass

Dub Sexual

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by capton_cutclass, A week ago.

Does anyone know why some of the Russian aircrafts, specifically Molotok, have green interiors...I was thinking it was oxidation on the metal due to the years that passed since its an aged vehicle...but than I thought metal oxidizes that heavily usually is due to moisture...and it seems like the whole metal interior is green...the edges look silver...but the seat has none of the green if I remember correctly...its been bugging me since the update dropped. Some of the other older planes dont have it...like the Howard...the Tula...

• Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted A week ago Edited by Gridl0k, A week ago.

It's a genuine touch, try googling 'mig cockpit'.

Cockpit_of_a_MiG-21MF.jpg

It's to reduce eye fatigue (making the interior and exterior a similar colour/brightness rather than a bright outside and dark inside) and to better highlight the red OH F*CK controls.

• Piro likes this

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Does the 25% refund on hangars include those which have been bought for example on day one of Smuggler's Run?

In few words: I bought a hangara month ago, do I get the refund?

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted A week ago

Does the 25% refund on hangars include those which have been bought for example on day one of Smuggler's Run?

What refund?

There's only a 25% discount on the Hangar Workshop if you didn't buy it already along with the Hangar when you first purchased it.

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

What refund?

There's only a 25% discount on the Hangar Workshop if you didn't buy it already along with the Hangar when you first purchased it.

On the loading screen I saw a message that if you buy a hangar in 72 hours time you'll receive in your Maze Bank account a 25% refund. As soon as I can I'll post a screenshot.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Anyone know what the discounts are this week?

Almost 12 pm and I dont see anything on R page.

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted A week ago

What refund?

On the loading screen I saw a message that if you buy a hangar in 72 hours time you'll receive in your Maze Bank account a 25% refund. As soon as I can I'll post a screenshot.

Yeah you'd have to buy another to get that refund. It doesn't apply to the one you already bought.

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Does anyone know why some of the Russian aircrafts, specifically Molotok, have green interiors...I was thinking it was oxidation on the metal due to the years that passed since its an aged vehicle...but than I thought metal oxidizes that heavily usually is due to moisture...and it seems like the whole metal interior is green...the edges look silver...but the seat has none of the green if I remember correctly...its been bugging me since the update dropped. Some of the other older planes dont have it...like the Howard...the Tula...

Soviet aircraft used to have such a cockpits.
Savage should have that greenish cockpit too at the first place.

CVF Autos
  • CVF Autos

Car Brand

• Members
  • Greece

Posted A week ago

Any difference in Hangars? Different interiors? or everything is the same and you only pay for location?  

Any difference in Hangars? Different interiors? or everything is the same and you only pay for location?  

everything is damn same (kinda late huh?)

oli_152
  • oli_152

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Does there's anything which has been unlocked today? (Other than the "Transform Races")

Not being able to play until tonight

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Does there's anything which has been unlocked today? (Other than the "Transform Races")

Not being able to play until tonight

Nope, no new cars unfortunately.

clinical oppression
  • clinical oppression

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 days ago Edited by clinical oppression, 2 days ago.

Are smoke countermeasures as effective as flares ? I figured the most expensive were best ....but they are l8mited, and I'm not sure if smoke is unlimited. cheers
  • Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Rolling Thunder

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted A day ago Edited by Gridl0k, A day ago.

Smoke does nothing other than look cool.

I guess maybe if someone is scared of smoke, or alternatively a really big fan of smoke, you could call it a countermeasure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users