Whoever have problems with ENB on Windows 10 then you should follow my steps because what I've done it's working 100%
1) Download any ENB series that should work for you (Enough good for your PC)
2) Extract all files into GTA SA Directory
3) Download modloader and extract all files into your GTA SA Directory
4) After that, open modloader folder in your GTA SA Directory and create a new folder called "d3d9 Folder"
5) Put your d3d9.dll into that folder "d3d9 Folder"
6) DO NOT HAVE D3D9.DLL IN YOUR GTA SA DIRECTORY!
7) Start the game
NOTE: Have problems during installation? Tell me and I will repost and show you with pictures.
** IMPORTANT! **
I tried to do something.. I have SAMP Addon 2.1 installed for my GTA San Andreas and when I removed it my SAMP start crashing again.. So what I mean to say is that if you are keep getting crashed even if you followed my steps, try to download SAMP Addon 2.1 and then you will see if you still get crashes