Gta 5 gangs question

2 replies to this topic
GtaLife_
  • GtaLife_

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I kno the ballas based on bloods and the families based on crips but Rockstar confuses u neighborhood wise for example: chamberlain hills is Baldwin village in real life but its P stones territory which r bloods and the families who are based on crips run it🤔..And rancho projects which is based on Nickerson gardens projects in real life is bloods territory in real life too soo I guess u can say ballas should run those territories too since ballas are based on bloods...

I kno rockstar relocated a lot of it tho

ViceOfLiberty
  • ViceOfLiberty

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

LOOSELY based. I always thought the families were the bloods and the ballas were the crips since the families were pretty outnumbered around LS back in the 90's. Take it all with a grain of salt. LS took inspiration from the LA locale, but it ISN'T Los Angeles. 

The bloods are the bloods, the crips are the crips, the families are the families, and the ballas are the ballas. best way to put it. 

• AiŽaCobŽa likes this

GtaLife_
  • GtaLife_

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

yea I thought so too but everyone saying ballas are bloods cuz they control grove street which in real life is bloods territory but I always tell everyone it's just a game and these gangs are gta gangs maybe with some inspiration from real gangs but mostly there fictional
Only thing that got me was Lamar sayin the word LOC which is crip

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users