• BJBooBoo

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2018 - 04:50 AM

-snip-

I'm a pushover for a good sale.

What color is that? Id love to use it on mine

Custom crew color #56A5C4 R86 G165 B196 with matte white underside.

• No Use For A Name likes this

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Voodoo-Hendrix, 2 weeks ago.

The Bombushka needs a buff in both armor and speed, badly.

What could have been...

Yeah, I know, it's not based on an AC-130 or a B-17 but you get my point.

Also, Titan Custom when?

EDIT: it also would be cool if we could remove the turrets just to have the option, I mean, some versions of the Antonov An-12 only had a rear turret.
  • Gridl0k, Piro and Happy Hunter like this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

Surprisingly, it can carry I/E cars without much damage due to its laughably low speed and acceleration, if you don't use the Jato boosters and don't try to do some loops, of course.

I just wish this had the same performance of the Cargoplane and a stronger armor, it doesn't need anything else but that for me, then it would be perfect.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Where is vodka? Where is marinated herring?

• GTAF Crew
  • British-Virgin-Islands

Posted 2 weeks ago

Needs contra-rotating props :)

BJBooBoo
  • BJBooBoo

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

2BZCWPg.png

I love landing this thing in stupid places.

• -KM-, CrysisAverted, Gridl0k and 5 others like this

Aghakhi
  • Aghakhi

"I drive a Pariah"

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Damn this thing is surely slow! I've only used it once in a hangar sale, and hope to never use it again! It looks good but it's so slow that it's ridiculously unrealistic and unbearable! This thing must be able to land on top of Maze Bank Tower with its ridiculous speed, or who knows, maybe even stop mid-air if given enough effort!

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Pedinhuh, 2 weeks ago.

For some very stupid reason, this thing tries to reverse takeoff if I try to drive a van from the Quary Quary contact mission in the cargo bay, can anyone help me with that?
  • Gridl0k likes this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 2 weeks ago

It needs much bigger bombs. Those little bombs its got - those are reasonable for a Starling. This is no Starling though ... Should be dropping daisy cutter style bombs to be honest.

• -KM-, Gridl0k, Silencer555 and 1 other like this

Silencer555
  • Silencer555

Accident Prone

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

It needs much bigger bombs. Those little bombs its got - those are reasonable for a Starling. This is no Starling though ... Should be dropping daisy cutter style bombs to be honest.

That plus an Inf. payload limit too. Let it live up to its name, bringing the bomb in Bombushka.

• -KM-, Happy Hunter, Voodoo-Hendrix and 1 other like this

AStiffBreeze
  • AStiffBreeze

Trick

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

That plus an Inf. payload limit too. Let it live up to its name, bringing the bomb in Bombushka.
Even just the infinite payload would be nice, wouldn't need better bombs. Give it slightly better armour too and it would still be perfectly balanced, since you can probably outrun it on a BMX. It'd be nowhere near as potent as the Avenger, but at least it would be interesting and useful.
  • Silencer555 likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

• GTAF Crew
  • British-Virgin-Islands

Posted A week ago Edited by Gridl0k, A week ago.

For some very stupid reason, this thing tries to reverse takeoff if I try to drive a van from the Quary Quary contact mission in the cargo bay, can anyone help me with that?

No, but kudos :D

This and the Volatol are loads of fun in contact missions, expecially if the randos actually get in instead of driving off in their kurumas.

• BJBooBoo likes this

lorsch
  • lorsch

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

Damn this thing is surely slow! I've only used it once in a hangar sale, and hope to never use it again! It looks good but it's so slow that it's ridiculously unrealistic and unbearable! This thing must be able to land on top of Maze Bank Tower with its ridiculous speed, or who knows, maybe even stop mid-air if given enough effort!

The planes for sale and supply missions are slower than those you can buy. that being said, even fully upgraded, it is still slow.

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Scooter Brother

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago

Challenge accepted! :D

z-maJbgl9kGOa4BnKgn8BA_0_0.jpg

MkgPONCxwEGZ8G2QDPUilA_0_0.jpg

more:

Spoiler

• Silencer555, Aghakhi and AStiffBreeze like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

• GTAF Crew
  • British-Virgin-Islands

Posted A week ago

One nice thing about this and the Volatol is they leave f*cking huge wreckage everywhere when you run out of airspeed/countermeasures/talent.

• mrgstrings likes this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

Another nice thing about this is how it doesn't need more than 100m of free road to land, if there are no obstacles.

Aghakhi
  • Aghakhi

"I drive a Pariah"

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

more:

Spoiler

You are a legend xD I wasn't expecting that!
  • mrgstrings likes this

The Wandering Hunter
  • The Wandering Hunter

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

you can land this thing anywhere tbh

or atleast crash

Skeve613
  • Skeve613

Cargobob at heart.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

more:

Spoiler

You are a legend xD I wasn't expecting that!

If I might contribute to this as well....

xrIoil6.png

:lol:

I also once got it stuck in the side of Maze Bank with just the nose wheel holding the Bombushka at a right angle sticking straight . and level, will have to check my videos later to see where the recording of that is

• mrgstrings, Aghakhi and AStiffBreeze like this

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Scooter Brother

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A week ago Edited by mrgstrings, A week ago.

Never was able to perform a vertical landing on the side of Maze Bank Tower. I wonder if someone can do that.  :lol:

Aghakhi
  • Aghakhi

"I drive a Pariah"

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I guess I've learned with you guys that a plane sometimes doesn't need VTOL to be able to land anywhere XD I imagine that landing it on top of any mountain must be a breeze. Heck, maybe there's even mansions on Vinewood Hills that have a roof that's just long enough for it to fit?

This plane should have MOC levels of armor like the Avenger, or at least a very good armor compared to the other planes since it's so slow.

BJBooBoo
  • BJBooBoo

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I guess I've learned with you guys that a plane sometimes doesn't need VTOL to be able to land anywhere XD I imagine that landing it on top of any mountain must be a breeze. Heck, maybe there's even mansions on Vinewood Hills that have a roof that's just long enough for it to fit?

Funny you should mention that...

NNM68SP.png

I believe I could have taken off but I wanted to end the mission. 

• -KM-, Aghakhi and AStiffBreeze like this

Aghakhi
  • Aghakhi

"I drive a Pariah"

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

That was exactly the house I was thinking about when writing about that xD It's not like some mansions there that are really big, but I can land any chopper so easily on that roof! It's like an built-in heliport. And, as I can see now, an airport too!

I have now some respect for this plane. With JATO thrust I think there's nowhere this plane can't land and take off if given some effort. Except for deep lakes and the ocean I imagine.
  • BJBooBoo likes this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 days ago

Using this thing as a gunship with good gunners can be a really powerful weapon on the field. I love this plane lol

Silencer555
  • Silencer555

Accident Prone

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

FOR THE SOVIET UNION COMERADES

Spoiler
  • AStiffBreeze likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users