Photo

Rustler / Nokota: Appreciation and Discussion Thread

374 replies to this topic
Suzuki Azure Vulpine
  • Suzuki Azure Vulpine

Paleto Bay's Resident Blue Vixen

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:15 AM Edited by Suzuki Azure Vulpine, 11 December 2017 - 10:16 AM.

Well got my first real taste of Jet Griefer blood in the P-45:

This dude was just bad, the fact he lost in a 4th Gen. Jet Fighter to a f*cking P51 is just depressing.

hb23APL.gif
Then there's this bloke who I had been in a dogfight with for 5 minutes, and scored a lucky hit, and then he proceeded to panic flee to the airbase without dodging anything.....for whatever reason.

• Criminal-Fox, Foxwolfe and Touge32 like this

Touge32
  • Touge32

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:20 AM Edited by Touge32, 13 December 2017 - 05:20 AM.

It takes patience to dogfight with only guns against hydra and lazers. But it's so worth it when you get the kill. I even count them ditching as a win. Trying to remember to record more of my kills.

I've noticed that when people start running from me they decide not to dodge anymore. Thinking they can out run me. Also they don't see non explosive rounds as a real threat.

TheLordMarvel
  • TheLordMarvel

This is MY yard.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 December 2017 - 02:13 AM

D8mxvzU.jpg

• 79'Blazer4x4, Criminal-Fox, DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin and 4 others like this

DoxerWhite
  • DoxerWhite

Grand Teddy Bear

• Members
  • France

Posted 06 January 2018 - 05:05 PM Edited by DoxerWhite, 06 January 2018 - 05:51 PM.

Just bought this discounted light fighter a few days ago. I never had that fun flying since the Mogul ! It's a whole new universe that i just discovered ! Flying this at night + Crave you by Flight Facilities = Sex in the air ! :inlove:

GQScNiw7B0-t2vbTy8AAnw_0_0.jpg

• Happy Hunter and 1bbaxter like this

MaxBazooka01
  • MaxBazooka01

GTA's Resident Tryhard and Squeaker Killer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:18 PM

I absolutely love the design of this plane, but it has the turning of the Hydra and standard machine guns which is why I didn't buy it. 

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:43 AM

It's my favorite armed prop plane, hands down. I find the guns and maneuverability sufficient, my issue is with it's desire to climb in altitude when not accelerating, it does it when you're accelerating too but not quite as bad. Minor grievance though, such a great model of a truly integral piece of air combat.
  • 79'Blazer4x4 likes this

TheLordMarvel
  • TheLordMarvel

This is MY yard.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:58 AM

Favorite plane in the game for sure! It's helped me with my aviation too. As such, this is the first time I've ever flown through the tunnel without crashing. 

BPGonBO.jpg

LhM2uTZ.jpg

• TCMike, 79'Blazer4x4, Silencer555 and 4 others like this

HeatproofLemur
  • HeatproofLemur

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 January 2018 - 05:27 AM

Have the guns gotten better? I've been fighting Lazers and they appear to blow up much quicker than they did before.

I get the same as you, but I'm not sure if the guns got a damage or accuracy buff, I think it could just be we got used to the plane itself and are landing more shots on target?

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover & Freeroam Terrorist Since 2013

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:08 AM

I was having a little too much fun then this happened:

23432830_516582328689897_902106778_o.jpg

• Happy Hunter likes this

GTA-Biker
  • GTA-Biker

Let's Rock

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:22 PM

Father and son

vjn903jXs0amfuixNlw1sA_0_0.jpg

• AUScowboy, Happy Hunter and 1bbaxter like this

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover & Freeroam Terrorist Since 2013

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 4 weeks ago

I really wish this could drop bombs. I nearly took a Hydra but kept getting rockets shoved up my ass by his harry potter buddy lol. Still hunting for my first jet kill in this thing. 

• Happy Hunter likes this

HonorableMan
  • HonorableMan

Praetor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Jets are the easiest thing to kill in the Nokota! Just gotta approach appropriately. Never merge with a jet, because if they're ever gonna get you, that's when. You want to be wayyyy above them, and then drop in on their tail. Then just get off the throttle and you turn much tighter than they do.

Against other SR vehicles it's much more difficult.

challenger001
  • challenger001

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

3xLq9jI.jpg

wjCMOQo.jpg

sfKOLDC.jpg

Pl0ytEK.jpg

2tEo5f6.jpg

rtyxm0k.jpg

5n6f4yj.jpg

So I bullied my friend into doing his free Hermes up so we'd match - a last thing before I sold my Nokota (sorry I just didn't like it as much as the others!) so I could get a few shots. Don't look as good as I'd hoped, but hey, I think I got a good few pictures.

• 79'Blazer4x4, AUScowboy, xXxKAMIKAZExXx and 4 others like this

TheLordMarvel
  • TheLordMarvel

This is MY yard.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

AKerrIZ.jpg

2VIbZza.jpg

• AUScowboy, Professional Amateur, 1bbaxter and 1 other like this

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by AUScowboy, 2 weeks ago.

We will probably never get another aircraft with such a flawless model, perfect feel in game, and accurate and beautiful liveries... it's almost a shame to consider, but we will always have this piece of perfection as well as the Hunter, Rogue, Howard and Mogul for super accurate takes (for the most part..) on their real life inspirations. Don't even get me started on the Nokota's bespoke cockpit, spam rockets, and what I consider to be a more than formidable machine guns.

I love the Rogue and still use it often, but it will always be the Nickelback to the Nokota's Nirvana... the Monkees to the Nokota's Beatles.
  • 79'Blazer4x4 and KingpinRCR like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users