Ultralight Trike Discussion

130 replies to this topic
Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Avenger Disassemble!

• GTAF Crew
  • British-Virgin-Islands

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:49 AM

^ I find I don't have the airspeed to make sharp turns while remaining OTR, unless I sacrifice 2-300ft of altitude by pushing the nose down - am I missing something?

79'Blazer4x4
  • 79'Blazer4x4

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:09 AM

I've been considering getting the gun, mainly for surprise kills on players that are on foot(seems like it would be great for bounty hunting if this is viable), is it possible to be accurate enough for that with the PS4 controller?

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Avenger Disassemble!

• GTAF Crew
  • British-Virgin-Islands

Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:26 AM Edited by Gridl0k, 25 October 2017 - 09:27 AM.

I've been considering getting the gun, mainly for surprise kills on players that are on foot(seems like it would be great for bounty hunting if this is viable), is it possible to be accurate enough for that with the PS4 controller?

I use a Xbox Elite controller with additional triggers on the back, and that makes it easier - but it's still fiddly and not especially effective. Having to claw to fire and aim and fly; eek. I bet if you get real good it's quite useful but I'd like to see that. The easiest kills are when they're in an unmodded NPC car or a chopper coming straight at you.

Much more reliable is the sticky bomb suicide-bombing, albeit a bit cheap.

If I had designed this, you'd be able to cook+drop grenades, that would be the best option tbh. But I didn't =)

So yeah, go for it, but be prepared to be frustrated. 

• 79'Blazer4x4 likes this

Aslad
  • Aslad

I didn't mispell Salad, I swear

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 25 October 2017 - 02:38 PM

I have the gun, but I rarely use it. It's far more entertaining just ramming into players outta nowhere :p

• Gridl0k and 79'Blazer4x4 like this

challenger001
  • challenger001

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:38 PM

Does anyone know what are the exact colours this comes in when newly ordered? I think it's Blue with some kind of pearl and Bluish Silver secondary, but I'm not 100% sure.

Piro
  • Piro

Pilot // The Lazlow Show fan

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Photoshop Winner

Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:47 PM

Does anyone know what are the exact colours this comes in when newly ordered? I think it's Blue with some kind of pearl and Bluish Silver secondary, but I'm not 100% sure.

https://docs.google....3D6BwFE/pubhtml

AUScowboy
  • AUScowboy

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:16 PM

Save your money on the gun. Either do what Gridlock suggested with the sticky, or use OTR prop to sneak swoop and wreck ground tryhards by simply plowing into them. Tricky endeavor for sure, but once you're confident in the controls its a piece of cake (try to come in from behind).

challenger001
  • challenger001

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:27 PM

https://docs.google....3D6BwFE/pubhtml

Those are the colours it spawns in if you post one in creator, not the one that you get if you buy it - as an indication, the only way the Howard 'spawns' is matte grey and shadow silver, whereas when you buy it, it comes in brushed aluminium and race blue wings (I think).

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Military geek

• Members
  • Germany
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:59 PM

[...] (try to come in from behind).

Ah that's Great, got plenty of experience with that huehuehue

OT: I have already gotten some rage/cheater messages when flying this off radar. Majority doesn't know about this nice feature.
I just hope Rockstar won't make an OP vehicle with this off the radar treatment though...

RyuNova
  • RyuNova

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:09 PM

Is it a plane? Is it glider? Is it a car? WHO KNOWS!

Small enough to land on roads, the wings have enough clearance to go over cars, can be equipped with Flares for tryhards, the only vehicle in the game that can go Off the Radar, can climb straight up and when you can get it to work it becomes the fastest air vehicle in the game.

The best part is the fact that it attracts so much jelly from tryhards that they make it their mission in life to attack you.

• Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Avenger Disassemble!

• GTAF Crew
  • British-Virgin-Islands

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:21 PM

I genuinely fear no map icon more than an intermittent ultralight :D

• Smooth Longsack likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users