Mapping Off-the-Map Turf and Zone Glitches

63 replies to this topic
VercettiKiller
  • VercettiKiller

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 29 September 2017 - 02:34 AM

Great rhans, I was able to do that glitch too on JEFF1B with Gang 9 = 1 and Groove, by using mastermind glitch on JEFF2 ( ballas,gang 9 and mafia)without triggering the defence and luring three ballas con JEFF1 for 3rd kill and R3 for taxi mission and there you go gang9 with higher density.

Rhans, are you able to activate gang 10?
  • OrionSR and rhans like this

rhans
  • rhans

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2017 - 04:49 AM Edited by rhans, 30 September 2017 - 04:52 AM.

Yes, but they are the exact same stuff as gang 9 (look like LVA and drive Sentinels), the only way to tell them apart is having a tool editor.

I had gang 10 appear on C.U.N.T.C1, and gang 9 on Playa del Seville. Mafia appeared on RING (Clown`s Pocket). The bad thing aabout gang 9 and 10 is that all other gangs have priority over them. so if there is any density of any other gang in the same territory, means you can`t manipulate gang 9 and 10 densities.

• VercettiKiller likes this

VercettiKiller
  • VercettiKiller

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:16 PM Edited by VercettiKiller, 02 November 2017 - 12:25 AM.

Yes, but they are the exact same stuff as gang 9 (look like LVA and drive Sentinels), the only way to tell them apart is having a tool editor.

I had gang 10 appear on C.U.N.T.C1, and gang 9 on Playa del Seville. Mafia appeared on RING (Clown`s Pocket). The bad thing aabout gang 9 and 10 is that all other gangs have priority over them. so if there is any density of any other gang in the same territory, means you can`t manipulate gang 9 and 10 densities.Sorry 

No one here? Well rhans, I will try to buy a Memory Card with Freemcboot and a USB to take my PS2 save to my PC, I want to know what gang I activated. And for Orion to investigate, my map is pretty messed up.

UPDATE: FINALLY EXTRACTED ALL THE SAVE DATAS FROM THE MCBOOT.

http://gtasnp.com/QTBiNT

Checked the save on GTA SA Savegame Editor and Indeed... on SILLY2 changed from Bussiness to Desert.

• OrionSR and rhans like this

VercettiKiller
  • VercettiKiller

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:04 AM

OrionSR just uploaded my PS2 gamesave, check it... Indeed flying outside the map could change the type of pedcycle there... From Bussiness to Desert. Any program to add the gang9 and gang10?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users