• Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago

What is the rumor with next dlc?

The holy grail.

Mmmm, Hunter. So aroused right now.

http://gtaforums.com...entry1069782676

I think there are two possible scenarios here:

1) there will never be a hunter in GTA-online

2) they add a hunter, and specs are terrible - a huge disappointment. Rockstar gets sued by Boeing for it. 

• Hécate-II likes this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I did only 1 Gunrunning sale cuz i had full stock for months. So i made 2,5 million.

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

About 2mil so far. I'm not stressing the grind though.

I play the game to enjoy it. If I want to work, I'll go to work

Matrelith
  • Matrelith

Inveniam viam aut faciam

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago

I went from 25M to 25M. I'm not really into grinding anymore these days.

DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin
  • DrRumpleSweatyForeSkin

Jet Lover & Freemode Terrorist Since 2013

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 4 weeks ago

Around 40 millions... Gotta love my mobile duping center. Duping with my mate on the weekend for around 1-2 hours to fill our garages with elegy retros and then i can grief noobs all week. Way better than hauling sh*t from point a to point b all day.

Gotta have a hefty bank account to take all those insurance hits ;)
  • HARBUJAHN and SHOKKERZ91 like this

iLLYHiGHROLLER
  • iLLYHiGHROLLER

I'm allergic to dirt weed and wack rappers.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 4 weeks ago

42k.. 21k on each character simply to get the shirts for making a sale.

• BLACK DYNAM1TE likes this

HARBUJAHN
  • HARBUJAHN

FREEROAM PREDATOR RANK:529__K/D:16.86 GTAF_CREW

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by HARBUJAHN, 4 weeks ago.

Made around 6 million from that week i wrapped up the job i was on at the right time :D come back from working away to 2X gr sales it couldn't of worked out any better 

• Winonas likes this

Hellbendzor
  • Hellbendzor

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 4 weeks ago

When GR dropped, my balance went down to 51.5 million. Now I'm back up to 57.2. 

I'm taking it very easy and slow for my standards. I try to earn some money, but not going over/on board on the grinding train again. 

Just don't feel like grinding all out again... 

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

Fly low for the killing blow!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 weeks ago

Around 40 millions... Gotta love my mobile duping center. Duping with my mate on the weekend for around 1-2 hours to fill our garages with elegy retros and then i can grief noobs all week. Way better than hauling sh*t from point a to point b all day.

Gotta have a hefty bank account to take all those insurance hits ;)

Insurance? What are these? :D

The only good thing cheaters did for Pc... No insurance and badsport. :)

RollsReus1959
  • RollsReus1959

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 3 weeks ago

No worries.

Considering the amount of time from DLC to DLC a steady grind can get you all the money you need.

Many businesses that are passive income.

Crates are a grind though. I don't do it anymore.
  • rlk232 likes this

Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

Just over 10 mil. Spent so much time idling in my office whilst doing other sh*t round the house.

• Winonas likes this

Rashkovskys Shiv
  • Rashkovskys Shiv

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'm sitting on $130 million in the bank right now,all vehicles bought,all research done,all Gunrunning items that I like bought,save for the frill stuff.

Not much grinding now,just taking it slow,but have made about $2 mill so far,I do import/export then sell my bunker/coke when it fills up.
  • Hécate-II likes this

johnpolo
  • johnpolo

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

You may have got your bunker hit by merch's, but I didn't think they took your research, just stock. hmm

singemfrc
  • singemfrc

Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Between $14-15M, though that number does include some biker sales that I was doing at the same time while waiting for product to be made in the bunker.

Fozzie
  • Fozzie

Punk Rock Jock

• Van Society
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago

I made about 19.5-20million just in the week of X2.
At first I just did it as extra money for insurance costs and ammo, if I was in the area I'd do a resupply or sale.. When the X2 came out I used it to get my friends paid, who doesn't like +65K for 3-5min of driving?
Most importantly though, made some solid friends from these Forums that also passed on some good tricks and tips.
Now sitting at $24.2M made on Bunker alone and $291M banked, I should be alright for this next update

zoso80
  • zoso80

I didn't leave GTA, GTA left me.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

The Sole Survivor
  • The Sole Survivor

of vault 111

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

one delivery

got board

JamesTKirk
  • JamesTKirk

Rat

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

two deliveries

got bored as well, but sticking with it for now since I've only spent (let's see)...   maybe seven million on the Bunker, the MOC, and all the Bunker Upgrades?

Instead of making stuff to sell, I've now set my entire crew to do 100% Research instead.

With 2x vehicle sales this week, it would be terribly foolish to spend any time selling the Gunrunning (which is far far FAR less profitable than vehicles).

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

i made 8 miilion

thepiebaker
  • thepiebaker

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by thepiebaker, 3 weeks ago.

Having lost my days off due to my employers picking up more contracts while understaffed during 2X gr I managed to make 7.5mill I stupidly spent that on an ardent, XA-21, ramp buggy and wastelander (to finish the I/E vehicle collection) the other day thinking it'd be months to grind for next DLC. I think I'll put some of my overtime pay towards a shark card since 4 hours overtime pays for 8mill shark card which takes more than 4 hours to earn in game.

EDIT: just found Wal-Mart is selling megalodon shark cards at discount at this time. Got 2 for the price of the hours of one of the lost days off shifts. Anyone know if they'll have a rebate this weekend or should I sit on these.
  • ash-274 likes this

ash-274
  • ash-274

Guru of the Gang Cars and Special items

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'm nearing the $80M mark with almost $20M of that from this event.

It's also the best legitimate $/minute event ever (depending on your definition):

1. Buy $75,000 in supplies
  2. Unregister as a CEO/MC/VIP
  3. Watch the security monitors
  4. Let 130 minutes pass
  5. Start and complete a solo delivery
  6. Repeat

If you count only the actual playing time as the minutes you're earning, you are (were) getting $420,000-$75,000-3x$2,500 in as little as 7-30 minutes (my best and worst times to make a city delivery and return to the Bunker).  That's $48,214-$11,250 per minute.  You can pad that with selling a rare-spawn car on the way back or buying $15,000 of supplies when you have $28,000 or $42,000 worth of product already produced for only a few minutes (or less) of time.

As long as you unregister as a CEO before 48 minutes have passed since becoming one to sell and resupply you won't get hit with the Bunker staff costs ($9,400) again

-RP-
  • -RP-

Producer

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

back to 20mil in no time    :)

Cheesy_wotsit
  • Cheesy_wotsit

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

-$2,000,000 gave up caring about money a long time ago in this game and 95% of the new content is either a money sink that turns out to be nothing but an expensive way to buy vast amounts of regret or in the case of the new supercars turns out to be a stupidly expensive cost for an insignificantly small gain or to put simply the benefit they offer can be undone by the fact that most races leave retard mode on (catch up) or can be over come by the fact that 95% of the people 'racing' suck balls and believe that their latest $2mil spend is going to bridge the vast gulf left by their utter lack of racing or driving talent. Watching the nubs turn up with the new X21 and then beating them flat with my half the price Nero is always fun and if you really want to rub it in then giving them a slap with a Zentorno is the racing version of a dutch oven.

Laker23
  • Laker23

Greatness From Small Beginnings

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 3 weeks ago

Nada.

Too busy playing Lost Legacy. I might jump in over the last few days of it to get a few extra mil, but grinding GTA in 2017 bores my brains out.

septimoose
  • septimoose

Birthday Cake Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

$0.

I think I've put in my time to GTA to live comfortably off the fruits of my labors for the considerable future. 

If there comes a day when I can no longer afford my lavish lifestyle, I will perhaps return to the grind.

But I think I've helped make other players a considerable amount of money through the 2x GR. #MercForHire

As for myself, the only money I make in GTA is through Special Cargo... mainly because I want that smexy Gold Securoserv Trophy

rlk232
  • rlk232

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Next update will surely cost a bundle, so get to work...

That Guy There
  • That Guy There

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Somehow still made more than me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users