Quantcast

» «
Photo

help me rebuild the Fiend Nation (ps4 free aim crew)

PS4
19 replies to this topic
Josh888666
  • Josh888666

Player Hater

• Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted 23 August 2017 - 06:35 PM Edited by Josh888666, 3 days ago.

"Violence may not be the answer but it sure is fun"

4g817n9.png

CREW RULES NEAR BOTTOM

The Lamented Smiles are looking for all you freaks and fiends to help build this crew from nothing to a skilled, close knit community of like minded people.
Right now I need commissioners and representatives who have the patience to wait for the crew to grow

(Members must be 16+)

What do we do?

We will mostly be tearing up free roam together

H3RBDdC.jpg

but I will also be setting up crew only lobbies where we can play made up crew games, practice our combat skills, and of course just dick around.

Crew activities include but are not limited to:

Crew MC/CEO lobbies

Where we will fill an empty public lobby to capacity with only crew members that are either mc president's, CEOs or people who want to work for one of the two.

Mineracing

A game where members race to a checkpoint on a bike of their choosing while trying to avoid mines laid down by members who won't be taking part in that particular race

FDUI

A game where a member will drive a large vehicle like a garbage truck or a semi truck while drunk, while two members on top of the vehicle (also drunk) will fight with a Melee weapon of their choosing and the first person to die or fall off loses.

Retard Wrangling

Where we root out and kill members of real life gang wannabe crews until they leave the lobby or go passive

Before you become one of us you have to create your own LDSS inspired outfit just make it look nice and creepy/crazy looking
(must include a mask or face paint) after that I will invite you.

58GuKiD.jpg

DSvUfUs.jpg

We are also looking specifically for lieutenants and representatives

Lieutenants will be tasked with the following:

Training member's in all things combat related, helping fight in official crew vs crew death matches and keeping order during crew activities

Representatives will be tasked with the following:

Creating crew related propaganda,
(I would especially appreciate someone who could create and edit a decent YouTube video and upon proving you could we'd put you in charge of our RKDY YouTube channel).
Organizing crew events and bringing potential recruits and people who deserve to be kicked to my attention

Why do we exist?

My crew is mainly for people who are tired of not being backed up in free roam, missions, heists ect. but also want to play the game in a way that makes pvp more balanced and interesting/challenging while still setting them selves apart from other crews with similar rules which is accomplished due to our unique dress code.

Since your open to having allies will your crew also have rivals?

We are indeed open to that concept and in fact consider all those cringey crews that name themselves after real life gangs to be rivals and as such are not open to discussing alliances with them and will not accept people that are currently in or are friends with people who are in those hilarious yet super cringey crews

Crew Rules:

Before you read the rules I would like to point out that the armored/ attack vehicle rule does not apply when necessary for Free Roam activities like gunnrunning ect. or when a person that is neither in the crew of in the process of joining the crew offers such a vehicle to you

1. We operate in a way that makes the game more fair/balanced and at the same time also makes it more interesting and challenging meaning we don't use anything when in combat with other players besides pistols,SMGs, LMGs, pump action shotguns,
assault rifles, the heavy sniper rifle, the regular sniper rifle, and melee weapons until the opposing player/players break this rule first in which case you can use any weapon or ability equal to or inferior to the one used against you or your outnumbered by 2 or more

(Rule does not apply to enemies in/on vehicles, fighting a player dressed like a tryhard/military member,when fighting a corner shooter, or someone dancing all over the map with a sniper)

2. We also do not use armored vehicles or attack vehicles (meaning vehicles with built in weapons like turrets or explosive devices like rockets) unless outnumbered by 5 or more players or they're used against you first acceptions to this rule are the armored boxville, technical, half track, DUNE FAV, blazer aqua, and the aqua technical and you are allowed to use any weapon the game allows you to while still inside them

(The weaponized buzzard, weaponized insurgent, weaponized limo, oppressor, rhino tank, and the nightshark are okay when doing free roam activities)

3. No killing fellow crew members unless given permission by that member.

4. No killing yourself when fighting other players unless that is done to you first (you can after the an enemy player you engaged is killed are before they respawn or to prevent spawn trapping) no corner shooting unless outnumbered and no using glitches/exploits or passive mode to give you an advantage against other players. (Passive mode can be used to surprise attack a person who kills his/her self when fighting other players and against armored vehicles)

5. Always listen to the orders of commissioners, lieutenants and me the leader unless the order contradicts other crew rules

6. Always wear your crew outfit when around other Freakshow crew members.

7. This is your only crew (unless we get allies)

8. Always help a fellow member in need

Still looking for a reason to join? Well consider this.....

We have a unique dress style, we only recruit loyal players so you can be confident in our ability to back you up and we will back you up if you need it and we have a unique way of playing the game that keeps it interesting and challenging

https://socialclub.r...amented_smiles_

If you have any questions my PSN is JoshuaCampbell88 my Rockstar name is Josh949 or you could message me on here I check all almost daily.

• Fulkinini likes this

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 August 2017 - 12:02 PM Edited by Fulkinini, 3 weeks ago.

I'm no member of this crew, but can vouch for the amount of effort Josh puts into The Lamented Smiles.

Be sure to check them out. Whether you're just looking for some fun or want to become a pioneer of this rising crew.

54b.gif

• Josh888666 likes this

VictorViolet
  • VictorViolet

Ambassador

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:56 PM

Can second that this crew have a great deal of potential; not a member either but have discussed many things with the leader and I would recommend to any PS4 player!

• Josh888666 likes this

Josh888666
  • Josh888666

Player Hater

• Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted 30 August 2017 - 07:05 PM Edited by Josh888666, 30 August 2017 - 07:05 PM.

Welcome to the crew ADrunkenSniper!!

Josh888666
  • Josh888666

Player Hater

• Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted 08 September 2017 - 01:12 PM Edited by Josh888666, 3 weeks ago.

The Fiend Nation will be in town all year long so come on down and become a freak today and to all our newest members welcome

Kravez
  • Kravez

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 September 2017 - 04:28 AM

Great crew always having fun if you join you won't regret it!!
  • Josh888666 likes this

Josh888666
  • Josh888666

Player Hater

• Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:29 AM Edited by Josh888666, 3 weeks ago.

Us fiends always help each other if a member is getting attacked by three APCs and your in passive it better be because your on the way to your own OP mobil

Bellosj
  • Bellosj

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2017 - 05:11 AM

I'm loving this crew already! We stand out from the rest of those random lobby-ers. We are dominating free mode activities and having fun while doing it! We are chatty and tonight I spent most of my time running around, making money, and laughing. I highly suggest this crew. We got a strong lead and great players to grow your GTA dreams with. RKDY ftw!
  • Josh888666 likes this

Josh888666
  • Josh888666

Player Hater

• Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:59 AM Edited by Josh888666, 11 October 2017 - 05:47 PM.

As you can see from the comments above this crew is a solid choice, the freakshow now 6 members stronger contact me directly to start the process of becoming a freak today!

Josh888666
  • Josh888666

Player Hater

• Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted 30 September 2017 - 06:04 PM

The crew still needs representatives I would appreciate anyone who could fill this role

Josh888666
  • Josh888666

Player Hater

• Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted 08 October 2017 - 02:50 AM

Bump

Josh888666
  • Josh888666

Player Hater

• Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted 15 October 2017 - 01:32 PM Edited by Josh888666, 4 weeks ago.

Are you a crew leader tired of struggling to get your crew going?
Want to see your crew grow but have no idea what to do next?

Well I am now open to crew crossovers (where you and your members leave yours and join mine) and I will immediately promote former leaders/commissioners to commissioner in my crew after you've proven yourself of course

Josh888666
  • Josh888666

Player Hater

• Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Josh888666, 3 weeks ago.

The new crew is up and running and I've updated the thread accordingly including deleting the old crew's social club link and replacing it with the new one

Fulkinini
  • Fulkinini

Crew Leader

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 weeks ago

Updated my reply ;) GL

Josh888666
  • Josh888666

Player Hater

• Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted 2 weeks ago

Got three new members and two people who are working on becoming members so seven members in total so far and hanging out having fun everyday
  • Fulkinini likes this

Josh888666
  • Josh888666

Player Hater

• Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted A week ago

We now have 8 members and 3 people working to become members

Josh888666
  • Josh888666

Player Hater

• Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted 3 days ago

Bump- We now have 10 members and two people in the process of proving their worth and I have updated the crew rules to allow LMGs and pump action shotguns at all times, as well as added the ability to use the rhino tank during free roam activities and killing yourself as a way to avoid spawn trapping

Rocket-74
  • Rocket-74

The Branded MC - President

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 days ago

Not looking to join, but The Branded MC are looking to form alliances with other crews. Hit me up if you're down for a meet.

Josh888666
  • Josh888666

Player Hater

• Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Josh888666, 3 days ago.

Not looking to join, but The Branded MC are looking to form alliances with other crews. Hit me up if you're down for a meet.

I'm only interested in being Allie's with another crew with a crazy theme like a cult theme or a clown face paint/mask theme for example. No offense of course

Rocket-74
  • Rocket-74

The Branded MC - President

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 days ago

Fair enough

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users