Vehicle Cargo

6 replies to this topic
Carpy0
  • Carpy0

Player Hater

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:01 AM

Just tried to complete a mission, zero damage on an ETR1.....loses a wheel half a mile from warehouse and bursts into flames an inch from the doors.

Anyone else experienced this lately I thought this had been sorted earlier

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:10 AM

You probably lagged out of a lobby unintentionally.
  • Hécate-II likes this

Xiled
  • Xiled

The Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:29 AM

If you "lag out" from a lobby, rockstar makes your car light on fire so you lose the car because they think your gonna "cheat" somehow.

• Hécate-II likes this

Carpy0
  • Carpy0

Player Hater

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 23 August 2017 - 06:46 AM Edited by Carpy0, 23 August 2017 - 06:47 AM.

To be honest, i was in a solo public lobby....but I've exported around 200 cars this way, this is the first time this has happened. Guess I've been lucky

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 23 August 2017 - 07:01 AM

I was in a lobby with another player once when I sourced a car. Mid delivery the guy left. As soon as that happened my car caught on fire.

Now, I understand that delivering a car in a public lobby is risky. But every player playing in his own public lobby is not the solution. Of course Rockstar won't allow that.

You're all looking to make money effortlessly, but where is the challenge?

pptz84
  • pptz84

Peon

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:34 PM

To be honest, i was in a solo public lobby....but I've exported around 200 cars this way, this is the first time this has happened. Guess I've been lucky

If you're in a solo public lobby, you won't notice that you 'lag out'. (in a full lobby you notice it, when everyone suddenly leaves).

So I think it still is the lagging issue ppl descrive above. 

• Xiled likes this

Xiled
  • Xiled

The Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:07 PM

On oldgen you used to get to sent to singleplayer when it happens. On next gen when you "lag out" it shows everyone left suddenly even though your the one who got "lagged out". Its the only online game I have ever played where it says everyone left when you are the one who leaves.

Not surprised someone says it wouldn't be a "challenge". Oh so my car lighting on fire should be what happens when the game "lags you out" for no reason. If you happen to do import/export in a public lobby by yourself you have to deal with the bs blue sultans. I say bs sultans because they can shoot you half a mile away and constantly shoot there guns which scares the traffic which goes out of its way to hit your car. Also if the ai kill you they go out of there way to run into your car and hover around it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users